Will you support mr. Xi Jinping in his efforts to destroy Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and United States?

will you support mr. Xi Jinping in his efforts to destroy Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and United States?

Attached: rts1927g-e1500289945773.jpg (4000x2250, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-43494001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Naturally

of course

I hope he saves the west from capitalism too

absolutely

this man will end anime once and for all

I unironically wish China would devastate and obliterate this shithole and rebuild it as a Chinese special administrative region just like HK or Macao. But too bad that it's most unlikely..

Le monde se tournera sur un axe Paris-Pékin

Attached: VIVE.jpg (1023x575, 104K)

>t. bitter english teacher

Btw Taiwan is technically and formally part of China so it doesnt make sense that China razes TW to the ground. Who would fuck up a part of its own territory.

Wish I was as good at english as english teachers tho

Why are Europeans this delusional?
China's endgame is to wipe out any people that isn't Chinese and Europeans don't have a place in a world in which China is the hegemon. You gotta side with us or die.

Attached: 1488773451684.jpg (660x574, 44K)

no

most english teachers are americans and americans do not know how to speak english

i will gladly die if it means end of anime

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

No hard feelings on banter

>Wh*Toids will be assigned designated Chinese spouses to sinicize them

Attached: h_52184367-e1500881855859.jpg (3366x1893, 823K)

Of course, why wouldn't I?

these medic bags look pretty cool

Hopefully they start with Africa.

>lets put carmoflage on the medic bags
>but people should know that they are medics and not soldiers with weapons so lets add a red cross on it
the bag wants to achieve two goals but fails both in the end.
but they do look pretty cool user

Condoms are part of the medkit

He is suspicious and weak Putin.

yes kill me now

China started cozying up to Africa like a decade or so ago by lending them a hand to help them build infrastructures and funding their SOC projects. Since Africa is already on China's side, it doesn't seem likely that they will start with Africa.

What has anime done with you? Does end of anime deserve to risk the future of Polish race?
Keep in mind that Japan is the sole Asian power that respects other cultures and existence of other peoples..

Attached: 1497329478700.jpg (641x530, 25K)

They will start with Africa once the latter starts bouncing their cheques and getting pissy about Chinese companies doing the same as the West.

No, Japan is racist!

Absolutely I'm tired of amerimutts """culture"""

>will you support mr. Xi Jinping in his efforts to destroy Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and United States?
He's about to be trumped.

Trump set to announce China sanctions after IP probe - bbc.co.uk/news/business-43494001

I am uploading all the company data to Beijing as we speak. My next move is getting a job at the Dutch government and send them all the critical info.

When I am done I will move to China and work in the selfie stick factory

>small hands temporary leader thinks he stands a chance against eternal leader of greatest nation on earth
ROR!!!

At this rate, the united states don't need any help to destroy themselves.

>small hands temporary leader thinks he stands a chance against eternal leader of greatest nation on earth
>ROR!!!
>Chink thinks he stands a chance against the orange nuclear powered suicide bomber.

Neither does South Korea :/