How many interracial couples do you see each day?

How many interracial couples do you see each day?

Attached: 1491367234849.jpg (1778x2025, 1.01M)

like 50/50 of couples are mixed i think?

I think like 2-3 a year.

about 1/3 or 1/4 of the couples I see are IR. Its disgusting to say the least.

I always provide poorer service within my work field to Swedish customers with non-Swedish partners.

Have never seen one in my life

haven't seen one in weeks and i live in student city with loads of shitskins

I rarely leave my home

I like russian/other slavs blonde bitches.
t. tatar chad

Attached: 15194074890511.jpg (807x573, 170K)

I see quite often one finnish male/asian female couple but other than that almost never.

oh god me to bro, me to.

korean men with asian women is usual
korean women with non-korean is rare

there is a mulatto named Boris living in the next commieblock. he's wife is white. apart from them i've barrely seen any racemixing ever

0 to 1 a day

you guys does look almost same with slavic russians how do you separate them?

Like, never
They are very rare where I live

Rare, and they're usually tourists. Then again, I barely get out.

>he let his feelings affect his professionalism
the cuckoid virgin rage is real.
no wonder swedish women prefer congolese rocket scientists

none, I live in a small town, 50k population

I don't believe this. Not even in Orwellian Britain, in the heartland of Lundun, do you see a frequency like that.

I have black hair and a black beard. I have brown eyes with a touch of green. My height is 192cm. I do not look Russian.

Attached: 15194074890500.jpg (807x537, 110K)

Quite often.
What really strikes me though is how every single mom has a niglet and every black guy his kid is much fairer.

racemixing only happens in bigger cities anyway

rare, I've only seen them in c*penhagen

wmaf literally every day

I only see a bunch of soyboys running off with all types of asians.

Majority of IR couples I see are WM-swarthy female. Sometimes Asian sometimes North-African sometimes black.

However every 2nd single mom has brown kids but no father in sight

Its true, but I live in Stockholm, which is very liberal.

I see way too many Swedish man + asi*n woman and swedish woman + ni*ger man.

its obviously not country wide but in my area an absurd number of men have Indonesian wifes and whites Moroccan/black/Indonesian men id honestly estimate it at 50/50. ive never actually counted (obviously)

every fucking day in Oslo, wmaf and bmwf

0 in entire life

Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm are fucked

we need that swede who traveled to england to take pictures of wf/nonwhite male couples to shitpost on Sup Forums with to return with new findings

What kind of blacks do you even have? Somalis? We have tens of thousands of those and not a single one has a white woman.

A few, though by FAR the most common is old white dude and slightly younger Asian woman. After that young white guy and young Asian girl, those I see atleast every third or every other day,

After that is White men and Black women (usually in their late 20's. 30's or 40's) which is rather uncommon but I've seen a few. After that is White girl and Arabic guy (though always the well adjusted type, never out the the gangsta type), which is uncommon but I probably see every month.

Least common is black guy and white girl, that almost never happens and the girl almost always look like she has meth eyes.

I work at a cinema, so I see a lot of couples.

>Somalis
Yes they are the worst (ugly+really evil) but never see with a white woman.
The west africans are the Chads of the niggers but they are rare in Norway.

>west Africans
Wait till you get former slaves bred to be as strong and dumb as possible, the brutes of the west-Africans

Somalis, yeah we got a ton of them and I dont think ive ever seen a somali with a swedish partner.

Its the bantu western niggers that have started to flood our country recently that have white GF's. They are pushed by lugenpresse as cool and exotic.

>I see a lot of couples
yes, one who can afford time and probably money to watch movies.
its interesting that couples you mentioned correlate with wealth in general

>the average somali

Attached: df-07697_sq-69ca39e24ea69eacc34bbf9dbdce18bd2af3c937-s300-c85.jpg (300x300, 23K)

7/10 on the Somalia.

>wathcing movies correlates with wealth
what the fug movies is literally the working class medium
just dont buy popcorn and coke there

holy shit they do look evil, thank god they're not a thing here, congolese men are kind of laid-back

niggers typically dont have time to watch movie because they busy living Reqiem For a Dream life themselves

Continental (Western) Europe tends to be a lot more "open" about most things. Being an island and being exposed to more American media has made us a bit more rightwing than most (Western) Europeans.

I'm now watching walk through videos of your capital cities because I'm certain you're exaggerating. I imagine such couples seem more common if you focus on them.

i see at least 1 everyday at the center of tokyo

>capital city
You cannot live in Amsterdam unless both you and your partner earn 3 median wages each.

Try walking through shittier cities like Almere. Heaps of Surinamese and blonde girls live there

Yet you still refuse to remove the multiple Leopold II statues, immoral scum

fuck off, he did nothing wrong

>I have black hair and a black beard. I have brown eyes with a touch of green. My height is 192cm. I do not look Russian
so do most slavic russians have blue/green eyes with blonds? i think tatar girls are super cute by the way

Racemixing is a core British value, regardless of your political opinions.
Pic related. First picture that shows up when you look at the ‘new year 2018 Britain’

Attached: 55A9FC1C-94A4-47A7-9FD6-55D0FF8429E4.jpg (1765x1174, 186K)

I live in a small town where the only niggers are obnoxious beggars so literally none.
One time I saw some old cow walking around with a nig and everyone was looking at them disgusted, it was pretty funny.

looks like they imported the german new year culture from new germans

>its a somalian too
kek to all the guys that say somalians cant get white girls. maybe they are not as good as the more chad blacks but they still slay

lmao

Strangers dancing with each other at New Years Eve in London

Attached: 20AC9E58-9124-4856-94C1-0A28EA2EA32A.jpg (470x656, 65K)

jap girl with soy amerimutt?

By American and Sup Forums standards, sure. By Western European standards, no. Interracial couples aren't common outside of the capital. Also I don't understand your pic related comment.

Attached: file.png (1685x763, 1.45M)

2 others join the festivities
White British men prefer to stand and watch

Attached: AD952362-F3A3-4276-BD95-0250F962DDDE.jpg (470x656, 59K)

mostly
but these days I often see Jap man with white girl too

never seen one desu

>a paki staring on the background
>garden variety of token migrants in general on the backgroud

Attached: 1394337085266.jpg (125x125, 1K)

>White British men prefer to stand and watch

where?

Rarely, so 0 most of the time.

Shitalian women love black bulls shut up
That's why you rescue them so they can breed your women

Attached: negri.jpg (720x540, 58K)

You have an actual black MP that fucked some white married MP

And Ireland's prime minister is a gay Indian. Who cares? It's not relevant to what we're discussing: how common interracial relationships are.

2-3 a year

Never really. Depends on where you live.

this

Yes and you start to sperg about how Britons are super conservative compared to continentals while Britain has among the highest % of IR couples on par with Germany and the Netherlands.
Hell your national football Squad has more Mulatos than blacks

so it's same in seoul
usually the south korean men don't take white girlfriends seriously

whatever you fantasize about, tyrone
I don't kinkshame

Britain is the worst European country in every category - even moreso than Sweden.

Attached: preghierabologna672x372.png (672x372, 363K)

never seen an interracial couple here

>he what did you do yesterday
>argued with people on the internet over which women black men like to fuck best

this user is bullshitting. either confirmation bias or a straight out lying proxy.

I live in an area with many immigrants, and believe me, I almost never see any interracial couples. when I do, it's almost always WMAF.

Most russians have grey eyes and light brown hair.

Dozens, that's because i live in Asian city

I've seen like three in 26 years

Yea sure.

Attached: 1391165662001.jpg (229x377, 28K)

>because i live in Asian city
Moscow?

I live in Berlin and sometimes I sometimes I see interracial couples but not very often. Most of the white partners aren't very high tier to begin with...

In Germany it is a meme at least.

Yakutsk

About 2% of the population.

Barely any, but I'm not from the capital city area.

barely ever t b h

One is one too many

I have never seen an interracial couple irl to be honest

Not that many since all the women have moved to the capital city area.

Every week I see more than the week before. Odin be praised.

Confirming that the Swedish countryside is the same, except we have almost no asians. The various arabs, turks and whatever would make their parents pissed if they got a swede bf/gf, and they would probably get disowned if they got a black partner, so they tend to stay away. Lots of black dudes who want to get with white girls, but save for the ones who've been media indoctrinated beyond saving, most girls tend to keep away from them.
I worked with a bignig (probably 2m tall) from Ghana back when I was doing shitty paper runs in wait for a real job. Super chill guy, was married to some airheaded blonde lady. It was the only interracial couple I knew, and I can't say I really noticed any others.
Ignore my flag; I'm studying abroad.

I don't think I had ever seen one until I moved to central city Athens from the suburbs two years ago. Since then I think I've seen like 6-7 of them, ones that I remember was one bmwf, one wmbf, then the rest were greek guy asian girl, since there's a large filipino community here. I'm not counting obvious tourists, even if I did it'd still be less than 20 though I'm pretty sure.

If I dont count as a Saami with a Finn girl.
If I just drop out the Saami/Finn division entirely, no I dont know any.

I knew one girl who had a Syrian bf, but she was killed. Does that count?

If the Saami thing counts, then its about 50 courples or so

Attached: spiglet.gif (254x294, 10K)

I don't see many white women with non whites, most of the interracial couples where I live are middle aged white men with gooks

Often see half black subhumans in my town and there arent even that many niggers here