You may only post ITT if your country has NEVER committed a crime against humanity

You may only post ITT if your country has NEVER committed a crime against humanity.

Attached: alfredenewman.jpg (600x571, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/how-germany-got-the-russian-revolution-off-the-ground/a-41195312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–1966
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembourg_annexation_plans_after_the_Second_World_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wauwilermoos_internment_camp?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello /moral/ countries

LEEE EBBIN MMEEEME JOJO GUYS

kys

I'm pure, i am a nice guy

Blessed are us peacemakers, for we shall be called sons of God.

Sup lads

moralfag

you already ruined it desu

there's pretty much only one country that fits your arbitrary criterion anyway, and that's Poland

genocide of natives
boer war
genocide of natives
surrendering 2 weeks into a world war
hands
welcome friend

killing boers is not a crime

Attached: 1521558525945.jpg (997x556, 65K)

Yes hello

hey

inquisition and american natives genocide

Feels good to be the good guys of history

Hello Freunde :-)

that's cheating m8

Grüß Gott

>Poland
Nah, but Estonia and Latvia might qualify.

Hey, OP was the first one who started this

Tatarstan.

Attempted abo genocide

Enacting Communism

Protestantism

Well hello :)

Attempted Emu genocide

hey lads

Hello

Only countries allowed to post are Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Andorra, Luxembourg, Ireland, Iceland, Faroe islands and Germany, did I miss anyone?

>Liechtenstein
>Luxembourg
>Monaco
>Andorra
They're guilty of existing.
>Germany
Uhh, mate?

Germany has done absolutely nothing wrong. You guys have fought against evil colonial empires and helped us to gain independence. You have defended us against communism in our civil war and against Soviet aggression.

Germany is a heroic nation, not a state of criminals.

>Germany
Based

Hello what about me

I know absolutely nothing about Philippines... I can't think of a crime that you have committed so you are welcome /morals/ :)

Hello

Nah, mate, I think what we did to jews and what we did to poles would disqualify us.

What do you do here on /moral/

Jews have sacrificed people in ritual sacrifices all around Europe and caused all kinds of trouble, they aren't good people.

You are victims of colonialism not colonial power.

nope, no crime.

>and germany
friendly reminder that the germans funded the communists in russia
dw.com/en/how-germany-got-the-russian-revolution-off-the-ground/a-41195312
They also began the fight.

Does slaughtering wh*Tes (sp*Niards) count?

Two wrongs don't make a right Pekka.

>Finland
Finnish civil war terror
Leningrad siege

This is the first /moral/ map. Some countries are gray as I can't really comment whether they are criminals or not.

Killing your own people in civil war isn't a crime. Leningrad siege was a part of our defensive war.

Attached: moralcountries.png (1400x625, 44K)

Hello friends.

Feels good to be the good guy desu. Finally can be proud of my country for something yaay

>For the next three years, the Finns did little to contribute to the battle for Leningrad, maintaining their lines.
Literally dindunuffin
I wish they had though since every single russian deserved to die a horrible and painful death in that verminhole that you call st petersburg.

Lel

Attached: 1499785854284.png (785x757, 24K)

can I join this epic club?

No, you prosecute atheists and christians

what? when?

Serbia is responsible for a lot of ethnic cleansing especially in the 90s

The croatian Ustaše in ww2 were pretty fucked as well

kill druggies

Attached: duterte.jpg (550x330, 30K)

Lolshto?

*ahem*

>there's pretty much only one country that fits your arbitrary criterion anyway, and that's Poland
ahem

Attached: CATyYU4UwAAjAi6.jpg (549x665, 105K)

We genocided the natives and we raped Paraguay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_mass_killings_of_1965–1966

Attached: 1518414938362.jpg (9999x9999, 1.55M)

we wuz not colonialistic and shiet

When did we commit genocide though? Do you mean the samis? They were never killed in any way, just assimilated. Doubt there's much difference between Binland and Norway when it comes to samis.

The fucking Dresden bombings alone rule you cunts out.

Niggers dont count right?

I'd say completely random car bombs in public is crimes against humanity.

>mongolia
>green
>their empire was built on terror, genocide and razing cities

I know you're memeing but come on lad.

can i join my fellow peaceful frens?

Or, you know, over 500 years of genocidal empire building and arguably 1000 years of simple slaughter and violence. No need to be picky.

My anthropology prof. said Hitler was just a puppet financed by the US and UK, so here I am.

hi

hey

AYOOOOO

>germany
>mongolia
>phillipines

Attached: 1519847131388.jpg (612x528, 126K)

I mean...yes? The Americans loaned money to Germany because France was being a sadist about punishing you guys. UK wasn't really concerned about punishments either so they might have forgave some war loans.

If you want to blame anyone for Hitler, blame France. Their entire goal was to destroy Germany and its people after WW1.

Attached: download (11).jpg (292x172, 6K)

Everybody else please leave

WWII POW internment camps.

The only legitimately /moral/ countries ITT besides the benevolent empire AKA the United States of America.

?
We sent people to nice Hotels and sent them back after the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembourg_annexation_plans_after_the_Second_World_War

Not so fast mountain jew.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wauwilermoos_internment_camp?wprov=sfla1

Don't you guys dress up in SS uniforms on some national holiday?
seems a bit suspect to me...

Lol that seems like a pretty Swiss thing to do.

>for attempting to escape from other Swiss camps for interned soldiers, or other offenses.
Your own fault, dummy

>After a failed escape from Wauwilermoos, Dobrolyubov was condemned to the punishment cell. Because he was sick, Dobrolyubov asked to be sent to the camp's sickroom, but this was denied by Béguin. When Dobrolyubov disagreed, a dog was sent in, pulling him to the ground and tearing his clothes. A guard kicked the internee lying on the ground before Dobroliubov was sent forcibly to the punishment cell.

>Béguin locked Dziedic, as described by the lieutenant, in an "arrest local beside the pigsty". Dziedic had to take off his uniform and put on rags, and was paraded before his comrades through the camp.

>He argued that because of a chronic gastrointestinal disease he was "cramped and incapacitated" and Keller asked, supported by further justifications and medical certificates, to be transferred to a nursing home. His letters were never answered

>The "meals consisted of watered-down soups and scorched stale bread". The sanitary circumstances were subpar: for instance, the latrines were just trenches, very unsanitary, and to clean them the trenches were hosed down every few weeks. Reportedly, "lice and rats were everywhere and the men got sick with boils due to the unsanitary conditions" the soldiers had to live in. They "also lost weight, mostly about 40 pounds". Béguin castigated American internees by "subjecting them to cruel punishments and solitary confinements for minor infractions". The soldiers also were "imprisoned a total of 7 months"; the Haque Convention allowed only 30 days confinement.[20]In addition, the internees did not know the time to be served for their punishment.[12]

Not very nice Mr. Mountain Jew.

Does that little incident in Paraguay count?

They started first

i am bulgarian

Nice enough for an Amerifat

Bonjour.

>that's Poland
They invaded on Russia in 1612.

We probably did some bad shit over 5000 years of existence although i don’t remember. Is the caste system immoral?