Would the world unite to fight off an alien invasion?

Would the world unite to fight off an alien invasion?

Attached: 1521552141574.png (839x648, 114K)

the world doesn't need to unite if we are around.
no space nigs gonna do shit.

Attached: 3465436546546.jpg (585x501, 41K)

No, humanity will always be divided no matter what

The natives weren't united when the spaniards came. So no.

it's not every day you get the chance to betray your own specie

Attached: 1498901624684.gif (450x454, 647K)

ayy lmao

I'm sure we would, humans have always been able to put aside differences temporarily (even against hated ancient rivals) to fight the Big Bad.

We'd be idiots not to at least septuple our forces.

History says otherwise.

No, i hope in a destruction of this fucking world.

Fuck you, speciesist bigot!
Alien invaders WELCOME!!!

fuck that, give me some alien tech and we gucci

>History says otherwise.

Have we read the same history?

No since russians would immediately sell humanity out for immortality tech for the oligarch elite and let the aliens harvest everyone else for biomass.

Im betraying the rest of the world in a heartbeat for alien tech

depends, are the alien girls hot

they have magic pussies that feel so good you can't comprehend it

Yes, to an extent.
But it would be futile

They were cases here of several enemy cacicazgos that united against the Spaniards. Let's remember that they didn't have the capacity to communicate at the speed of light, so the area they were able to cooperate with was really reduced.

We are all aliens

Very important question.

So long wondrous humanity.

But they got their asses handed to them anyway, and so would we end up if an interstellar civilization decides to colonize Earth.

>Implying I dont want my anus probed

They have acidic farts and lay eggs in your Ass.

This would present the leading countries such as
USA
Russia
&
China
Such a big opportunity to either assume or resume their "rightful" place as the top nation to lead the earth, that we would be divided to at least three camps.

Not to mention Africa
>nobody gives a shit about african nations
>they would have to fend for themselves
>resume colonisation as Africans fall en masse to the invasion

EU as a governing body is either immediately shattered, as Nationstates abandon its policies, backs USA without question or tries to unify all factions into one "UN" ruled army.
Each option less likely than the next.

Then there is the logistic shitstorm. Each of us use a multitude of calibers. Many nations rely on others for ammo and weapons production.
>Many nations simply stop fighting because of no resources
>international trade is raided by aliens
>even further resources are diminished

It is going to be a massive failure, with mass famine, anarchy, riots, quislings and a defeat.

All we can hope for is that we can cause an epidemic amongst the aliens with our bacteria and viruses, which they are just as likely to do to us.

No way to win

Attached: dahsio1310sdsa.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Maybe temporarily, like the USSR with the allies in WW2. But once the war was over, we'd be right back at each other's throats.

We just nees to wait for the GEoM to reveal himself and mind rape the aliens to death.

Attached: 400px-Lord_of_Mankind.jpg (400x518, 77K)

Furthermore.
Why would aliens even begin to loose their lives over our planet.
They could send a replicator robot(s) to do the job. Not to mention that a quick 10x10 km asteroid would wipe us out
I am sure that a species could wipe us out with a space rock, wait out the chaos and resettle a world that has been wiped clean.

War would be over, before we even knew it had started.

Attached: sg458er431456.jpg (750x300, 43K)

it for sure sure gonna be fun

Attached: 5777a87658ce4bbeb632ab1b1cf0c9b7daab192b.jpg (749x370, 84K)

Every orbiter, satellites, stations etc are going to be knocked the fuck out once the invading army enters Earths gravity well. If not sooner.

All of us are going to be limited to short and such wavelenght radios. International communication is depending on flimsy cables, that a simple earthquake/seaquake routinely fucks up.

All of us become isolated, and feel abandoned.
Aliens will proceed to take notice of the places we harvest power from, such as powerplants, and glass them from orbit.
All ships and planes will be fucked up. Their sources are identified and destroyed. No more ports or airstrips.

At best humanity can hope for a few flight capable helicopters, if they're not instantly recognized and shot down, they're running out of fuel.

There is no victory. Only a quick death. If we're lucky, we get to be a zoo piece for the Alien overlord.