/brit/

i am the master off new /brit/ threads edition

Attached: 1520439285457.png (205x246, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15338600
youtube.com/watch?v=YvjrhbLx0OI
youtu.be/fNFzfwLM72c
youtube.com/watch?v=KacZq9MCpLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are the pawn in my game of chess

>favourite near eastern dictator?
strawpoll.me/15338600
strawpoll.me/15338600
strawpoll.me/15338600
new poll

Attached: hmmmmm.png (477x1000, 621K)

anime

Attached: 1515552566004.jpg (990x719, 71K)

reckon i'll support For Britain at the next election lads

now i'm not a big fan of Anne Marie Waters but it doesn't really matter much, leaders come and go and this party could be used as a vehicle to get a message across.
UKIP is dead now and this would be the only party addressing mass immigration and Islam. i can't in good conscience vote for Tories or Labour.
it also doesn't have the baggage that the BNP or Britain First had (yet, anyway)

Attached: For Britain.png (400x400, 40K)

Your average leftypol

youtube.com/watch?v=YvjrhbLx0OI

Attached: 1469570994633.png (1076x1105, 3.02M)

wtf that's cursed

the UK will be a majority muslim country this century and there's nothing you can do about it except make futile posts on Sup Forums lmao.

beta white cucks.

dont get it

Ever heard of Noether's theorem?

Would you rather be a smoker or a fatty?

Sup Forums, when did you grow up and realize that Trudeau is actually a good leader who merely pretends to be retarded for the woman vote?

i tried to tell you but you tubbornly held on to the "green belts"

Getting the daily The Golden One

youtu.be/fNFzfwLM72c

>tfw thread reduced to a mere post

didnt like singh at first but hes making quite a few runts upset over something i dont care about

november 2015

Attached: trudeau alphamale.jpg (1500x1500, 467K)

Feeling depressed as fuck

bad day at school luv? tell us all about it and get it off your chest.

BASED

so horny. so horn

In the public library right now and this black fellow sitting in the cubicle across from me absolutely reeks of weed

I'm both

NEED universal basic income yesterday

really just don't like him because he's a poo don't really care about the castro thing x

>so juicy!
The guy is a creatine loving gay boy.

LEAFED

No depressed as fuck but depressed alot with is worst

what good policies has he passed?

genuinely don't get why blacks use liquor and weed, what pleasure do they derive from it? they don't have to suppress any higher reasoning

benjamin cundersnatch

How painful is daily existence?

I have no issue with people escaping this horrible reality but why come to a library stoned?

Hello leftypol

Attached: the swole left.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

>Lay back and think of England

Do Brits really do this???

sick of this aussie and his shit editions

if i want to feel suicidal maybe lol

absolute state of that thing

i think of wales

Infrastructure spending
Negotiating trade pacts with East Asia and EU
Staying hard on NAFTA with the Americans and avoiding Trump slapping a tariff on our steel

Join over 10 million players in the award-winning online multiplayer RPG and experience limitless adventure in a persistent Elder Scrolls world. Be part of an ever-expanding story across Tamriel and travel to the stunning home of the High Elves in the latest Chapter of ESO to save the world from destruction.

• BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE – Chaos reigns over Tamriel during the Second Era. The Imperial Throne sits empty as ancient enemies band together to bring ruin to the mortal world. Take up arms and fight for Tamriel’s salvation.

• JOURNEY TO SUMMERSET – For the first time in history, the home of the High Elves opens its borders to foreign visitors. Travel to Summerset and unravel a dark conspiracy that threatens the world’s very existence.

• PLAY THE WAY YOU LIKE – Battle, craft, steal, or explore, and combine different types of equipment and abilities to create your own style of play.

You are a Brit.

Haha.
I give myself an enema every morning after breakfast.

youtube.com/watch?v=KacZq9MCpLU

NEW REVIEWBRAH

reminder i'm white and you're not

anime dot com

borderline experimental this one

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1510674087321.jpg (240x280, 18K)

memrise is better than duolingo

love jordan peterson
love ben shapiro
love joe rogan
love milo yiannopoulos
love dave rubin
love chris ray gun
love alex jones
love PJW
love jared taylor

Not too bad. On a diet actually, just put a couple of stone on since crimbo which put me in the fat category, but I have the willpower to lose it. Don't have the willpower to quit smoking though

does he admit to being a rorke here? impossible that he isn't one

Good luck.

DPD lad just delivered my stuff

He’s coming tomorrow with more shit lmao

they call me the pennis from venice

love some of those
hate others
simple as

hey all teehee

the greatest intellectuals of 2018 are nick land, millennial woes and pewdiepie

MISAPPROPRIATION

my native american flute arrived today. just had a little go. quite nice really.

unironically neck yourself my man

tfw never did go on an adventure with 3 of my mates and a dog

no styx and varg?

not based at all

bit of an ugly word

millennial woes is 35 years old and lives with his parents also he got btfo by sargon of all people lmao

*groans*
*blasts your tongue and face with spunk*

/brit/ boi

I have been thinking about Ant McPartlin a lot. Firstly- I don't in anyway condone drink driving and Ant should face the consequences like anyone else would have to by law. What I do have a problem with though is the people calling for his head and saying he should be fired from television.

From someone who has had mental health issues themselves and has never spoke publicly about it. I can wholeheartedly sympathise with Ant's predicament. I feel if you look into Ant's eyes you can see someone who is clearly fighting a battle against addiction and depression. If you've never had to battle either of these then count yourself very blessed. It cripples you and eats away at your soul. The police will deal with Ant's crime, its not for people on social media to be the judge,jury and executioner of Mr McPartlin. This man has brought us so many fun and happy memories in our lives and I think its only proper that the people of Britain keep him in their thoughts and prayers.

The man is going through a divorce for the whole world to observe and is fighting his inner demons.

In my opinion- Ant and Dec are one of the countries most prized treasures. Lets not turn our back on them when one is clearly fighting a long battle. Ant has brought the country love and warmth for many years. Its time we gave it him back.

Keep it up ye fat cunt

reviewbrah's a radcen

who here /payriseonApril1st/

i secretly enjoy the sickeningly sweet stuff my gf says sometimes

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-17-28-31.png (1080x1920, 411K)

opening up amazon and finding something to buy

don't need anything, just bored, simple as

smoke yourself thin

it was most likely made in China la
native Americans are a lazy bunch

Reckon Timothee Chalamet was nonced by the director

woes always tries to be friendly with sargon and just have a conversation while sargon tries to be sneaky and score 'gotcha' points like the pseud he is

also he's been living in europe for some time now

>unironically neck yourself my man

Attached: 1521278788637.png (660x800, 26K)

cor

Attached: fruits.png (800x800, 596K)

I was just making an observation. I don't know why you bothered talking to me if you're just going to say stupid things and go on about "crying". Waste of both our times.

made by a flautist hippy in florida who grows the wood himself. i did my research pal.

>will it be Shaun Wallace?
>he’s got more Alabama black snake than an American reptile enclosure

jesus christ brad

dave

Henry the Oxford Bender

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

took the words right out of my mouth

alri la xx

wow how did you guess?

these shall be featuring heavily at Deano's upcoming "burnt on the outside raw in the middle" summer barbecues

wouldn't touch those beverages with a barge pole

>qt hapa girl smiled at me yesterday
>went on the treadmill for half hour straight
>thought I was going to die but the thought of her face spurred me on
>Now I'm eating Aldi sausage rolls

Attached: 1449449712465.png (978x972, 397K)

Anyone notice the last OP image had a bitcoin logo and a bank account of 0.00?

just realized that glaring inconsistency

freak

yeah and your penis has never touched a vagina

might buy 2

dont know how to gf. shall be alone forever probably. well, i say forever. im killing myself in a few years if nothing changes.

Was just about to say this

want to play fortnite but mum is still watching masterchef