So, I decided to move to Uruguay in this year's august

So, I decided to move to Uruguay in this year's august.

planning to sell my business and my house, moving to that country with my whole family
I have around 80k $ now

what do you think Sup Forums? you get jelly that im moving to this wonderful country?

Attached: Iamgay.png (560x204, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PXttBb_bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1510328275889.jpg (969x587, 68K)

You're selling your house and business and you're only getting 80k outta that whole deal?
You must've had a shitty business and house

yes I had shitty business and houses.
yeah. but I dont really care.
there are many k poop fan girls there anyway

>80k
you will not buy a house in uruguay with that

Lol my parents left Uruguay once they started making 80k
I've been there and it feels extremely comfy, maybe if I had money to be a NEET for decades and live comfortably

Is plastic surgery cheap in Korea? I am planning to go there to fix my nose and jawline.

it is cheap in argentina too
I have 2 surgeries per year free with my medical plan
(no usa, ip for work)

>I've been there and it feels extremely comfy,
thats why I wanna move there.

probably around 1k ~ 5k it will cost. good luck with it.

Uruguay is the most finest country in South America and
I dont wanna move to First world countries. because it will get soon infested with other bunch of minorities anyway.
I like Uruguay. it's like unfound jewerly

How so? With that amount of money you could get a decent apartment in a decent part of our most wealthy city. I can't imagine Uruguay being much different.

well, to be true, I was thinking in Buenos Aires. It is expensive to buy an apartment in there.
real states are too high these days

Don’t lie you just want to smoke weed legally

>Fix my nose

Sorry I had to make the joke

nah man for really, I love Uruguay.
and some other remote, developing-possible countries that having not much attention.

like Uruguay is my first favorite country and Georgia, Armenia, Lebanon are my other favorite.

I’ve heard some goods can be quite expensive there
What do you plan to do?

live a comfy, not so intense life in there.
that's all I want.
I hate south korea

And do you speak Spanish already ?

I could move to Uruguay easily. Really, our government has a treaty with the Uruguayan one, which simplifies all the process of immigration. It also applies to Uruguayans moving here.

But, unfortunataly:
>I'm not interested in Latin America
>I don't like the Spanish language

Enjoy it.

no I dont

Ive heard earning the right to live in Uruguay is pretty easy. and the people are chill
. + safest country in south america

yeah but nobody wants to move to mexico, thats why its so cheap

>wonderful country
man you are out of your mind, i seriously tell you do not come here, robbery has increased significantly in these last years and taxes are way too high and it's full of communists

literally a failed state, you will get upset if you come here

Indeed there are many commies in Uruguay (and in all LatAm), but your country is really beautiful.
t. sulista

Look, the autistic Panamanian obsessed with Mexico. I haven't seen you in a while, bud.

What is there to see in Uruguay besides cattle

for real why would you move from Korea, to this shithole? the quality of life between this two countries is not even comparable

Montevideo is pretty for LatAm standarts, the weather is comfy and their countryside is pretty and well "organized" if this term is correct. In other words, it looks like they take more care of their country than we do to ours.
For example, Uruguay is much more beautiful than Rio Grande do Sul, in the same region.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PXttBb_bU

Attached: uruball.jpg (438x425, 66K)

literally no, tourists just see south or central Montevideo, north, east and west is a giant shithole ruled by narcos.

lol so you dislike first world countries cause they're full of minorities but you're going to uruguay to enrich it?

Come on man, even your farms on the streets are qt as fuck. Have we ever came here in the south BR? Our farms are a ugly, ugly, disorganized, and it seems that nobody takes cares of them.

on the roads***

Why is it that any time someone tries to compliment a Latin American country, one of its posters shows up in the thread and starts sharting out of their mouth about how much they hate their country and wish it was nuked? I like Latin America but I fucking hate the posters.

we do it because it is the truth, it's not even close to the first world countries quality of life

Because they actually live in those countries as opposed to some deluded CHI diaspora who unironically thinks their countries are better than either Europe or North America?

They hate their ancestors for leaving what are now first world countries
Imagine if you were stuck in a slum in Argentina because your grandpa Giuseppe left Italy 80 years ago
It would drive you mad

i guess you already visited it got and idea of the country as a tourist, right?

Ah yes you’re right, there is literally not a single reason anyone should ever compliment a LatAm country for anything ever.

I would recommend a tourist travel first

You can praise a LatAm country, but only in comparison to other LatAm countries (ex: Uruguay is higher than the LatAm average). However, there is no comparison with any European country unfortunately. And I am very "patriotic", I like this freaking shithole and I really hope that in the next years our quality of life will begin to approach you, but I am realistic too.

Yes