If America split up tomorrow, and looked like this. where would you move?

If America split up tomorrow, and looked like this. where would you move?

Attached: New America.png (1140x720, 122K)

red is a black ethno-state.
didnt make a name because it would piss alot of people off

Invade Yosemite and California

don't know about the west but the east is pants on head retarded.

It's kind of funny how if the US dissolved tomorrow it would probably have very little effect on my life. Most laws that matter to the average person on a day to day level are made by the states and if states broke away from the US they would probably just copypaste the US constitution. Nothing would really change beyond having borders with other states and most people barely ever leave their state anyway.

i dream of an independent appalachia.
Would be really comfy

Attached: lindy-point-blackwater-falls-state-park-west-virginia-D300_19491.jpg (640x425, 75K)

cuba reporting in

Attached: IMG_0514.jpg (2448x2448, 2M)

>implying any of this will affect me this far up in Alaska
the only things that have changed around here since 2009 are energy drink prices and the road quality

Attached: Screenshot (39).png (1662x897, 1.67M)

New england I guess. Still better than the current shithole I am living in.

Allready live in the Cuban part plus im Cuban so probably stay right here
Pic related this is basically Cuba

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-155622.png (1080x1920, 2.87M)

STOP FLYING COMMIE FLAGS

Attached: 1514184486198.png (480x261, 274K)

looks like I live right on the border up sioux and upper texas
Could probably easily get citizenship in both, plus miswestern because of where all my family lives and where they were born and such
I'd stay put for now and give it some time to figure out which of the three would be best to live in

I'd stay in California
Name it Wakanda.

Thats not a commie flag this is

Attached: 1200px-M-26-7.svg.png (1200x800, 19K)

I would stay in California >:3

Attached: californian man.jpg (1069x934, 142K)

Alaska will unite with greenland and become the thulian republic

>New England
>not New New France

Attached: 541674.png (486x696, 60K)

>Macron ne tiendra jamais la Nouvelle Frangleterre sous l'aile de la république et la transforme en région francophone
pourquoi vivre ?

Attached: L'ENVIE DU MONDE.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

jccs

>Upper Texas
Why didn't you name it Kansas?

it would be a poverty-stricken nation full of drug addicts that would make Russia in the 90s look like 19th century Paris. It could only achieve comfiness if it somehow managed to develop some industry besides coal mining and moonshining.

>industry
>any sign of civilization
absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1521730269157.png (503x464, 457K)

Uhh.. The upper right half of Georgia that you turned red is actually super white. The blacks are mostly south of there.

But based on the picture I guess I'd have to move a few miles east.

it needed more land because all niggs will emigrate to that place. and all whites will move out

Upper left half*

Lack of sleep apparently causes me to get directions backwards.

Everything that touches the northern Border is supposedly comfy as fuck. Seriously, New England had that feel tome from the stories I read that It was a better Europe once. Older Buildings,culture,prosperity and good manners. I honestly believe that people at that time had that aspiration for the USA and began to develope a lot of confidence and their own identity. But that is my romanticised version. Otjers prefer cowboys I guess.

New England of course

Far eastern New Washington.

Better map

Attached: 06ED5A90-C27B-4297-97B7-4E40ECB7D824.png (1513x983, 171K)

New England used to be good. Now it’s full of cookie cutter houses and cultureless upper middle class white people.

ofcourse its better, but i just made my own because its more fun

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We recover our rightful clay

Sioux and the Midwest should be one

You attacked them and gave away land to sue for peace, correct? Or is that an usa meme?