SOUP DE HUMAN

SOUP DE HUMAN

Attached: mexican soup.jpg (976x974, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
express.co.uk/finance/city/935643/dow-Jones-latest-US-stocks-fall-tech-trade
youtube.com/watch?v=zOpfsGrNvnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mexico
Is anyone surprised

uma delicia

Attached: hk.jpg (472x472, 26K)

So I am no expert in killing but wouldn't it be smarter to use several different methods when disposing of bodies and not discarding them all in the same pit?
How do you even get that much acid in the first place?

Sure, but then you wouldn't get a cool supervillain name like "The Soup Maker"

Holy shit, that'd make him the 3rd biggest murderer in history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

What the fuck is wrong with Mexicans

>So I am no expert in killing but wouldn't it be smarter to use several different methods when disposing of bodies and not discarding them all in the same pit?
I can't get the logic behind your thinking. Using the same method and deposing all bodies in a one hard to find place makes it harder for authorities to find you, not easier.

hmmmmmm

bullshit he disolved them in acid a strong base is way more effective (unless he used some peroxyde and sulfuric acid mix maybe)

Attached: 1504452624558.jpg (720x986, 103K)

How can cartels even function if they keep killing each others by thousands

they only kill their rivals you silly goose

>I can't get the logic behind your thinking
This, what is the the medkit guy trying to get at?

plus I imagine the place is Norilsk-tier polluted now

He didnt killed them dumb mutt

Mexicans pop up faster than Cartels depop them

Explain? I'm confused.

>Pedro López
>Despite being believed to be one of the most prolific serial killers of the 20th century, he was released in 1998. Current whereabouts unknown.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I thought his name was "el pozolero"

>Known as the "Monster Killer". Would enter victims' homes at night and kill everyone with axes, meat cleavers, hammers, and shovels.

>Mexico

Are they humans?

>all those Latin Americans and Russians

My point is that it would be harder to find someone who doesn't always use the same method. Especially if you use something like acid which in great quantities is rather complicated to come by.
Then again, if I had to make hundreds of corpses dissapear I'd run out of ideas too

Getting tired

Lmao this sounds like something straight out of Ghost Recon Wildlands.

>Moses Shithole
>South Africa

Attached: 1478315082686.jpg (324x291, 28K)

Whenever I see unusually aggressive shitposting by Americans on Mexico it tends to mean something is going on in the US news cycle.

And sure enough here it si.
express.co.uk/finance/city/935643/dow-Jones-latest-US-stocks-fall-tech-trade

>mfw his country DOESNT have a local soup maker

Attached: mexiball.png (438x425, 185K)

It's north Mexico, wh*Test part of the country really makes me think

The safest part of Mexico is the southern states filled with poor brown natives. What did Mexico mean by this?

Looks like this soup is SEETHING

Attached: 1515258940818.jpg (228x228, 6K)

Mexico meant nothing, wh*Tes are subhumans

Brutal.
youtube.com/watch?v=zOpfsGrNvnk

Funny how Mexico becomes more and more dangerous the closer it gets to Las Creaturas Unidas

Attached: 81285745444456.png (230x219, 8K)

I knew it was mexico the second i read 240 people.

Savages.

It's mexico, you can go and kill a random stranger and the police will claim the victim was part of the cartel and stop any investigation.

Also

>So I am no expert in killing
Are you implying you are an amateur killer?

Attached: mexico is safe.png (655x585, 162K)

What do South Americans feel about visiting Mexico?

Yucatan was the only place i felt safe.
I got my backpack stolen in L.A. But for most south americans mexico is as safe or safer than their murdertowns.

A safer brazil.

>sopa de persona
>una delicia

Could they extract dna from acid remains ?

a lot less yanks than I was expecting desu

I would imagine much of the DNA would be severely damaged.

Mexico has soup kitchens and EL CREATURA
America has McDonalds

Attached: 152175192895.png (438x425, 189K)

You re the creatura

Literally the only people who get killed here are gang members, journalists poking their nose into cartel business, and politicians who do the same.

It's 100,000 times more likely you'll get mugged by some cholo with a knife than to get killed for no reason.
And I've never been mugged in my 22 years living here.

Also you should stop generalizing and thinking that the entire country is violent or unsafe. There are places like Mérida where crime is almost non-existent.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-1-21 Mexico-Peace-Index-2017_English pdf.png (964x817, 191K)

Cartel kills the people and they give him the bodies to get rid of them

America is mexican tbqh
>Literally the only people who get killed here are gang members

That's bullshit and something that only a retard or a shill would say, your incompetent police it's lazy so they just claim the victims were cartel members and then dont investigate shit. Not wanting to face reality and acknowledge the problem is one of the reasons you can't fix shit.

>let me tell you about your country
You know fucking nothing, dude. Why are you acting like you know how shit works in here?

>That's bullshit and something that only a retard or a shill would say,
This. People who say shit like this are coping about the state of their country. >

>México no es inseguro
Imagínate vivir en una burbuja así

>todo México es un hoyo de mierda como Guerrero

¿Quién dijo eso amigo?

Todo mexico es un hoyo caca excepto Qro, Hgo y la peninsula de Yucatan

There was a character based of of this guy in ghost recon wildlands

Mexico, in terms of size and evilness, is the biggest shit hole in Latin America by far. Even if I'm Colombian, I thank God for not making me Mexican. Thank God I wasn't born or don't live there.

If reincarnation was real, I just wonder what kind of unforgivable sin committed in your previous life would be awarding (the curse) of being born mexican.

Mexico is just how a real life Mordor would look like: Meximordor.

>ghost recon wildlands
Isn't that game a Far Cry 3 clone? Also, Tom Clancy is dead, why they keep making games with that guy name on them?

Congolombia is even a bigger shithole, and even worse that Venezuelans are taking over.
lmao at this fucking druggie acting like his shithole is better.

I could only wish our police was lazy, it would at least give us some pretense we are dealing with well meaning incompetents a la chief wiggum, and this does arguably apply to some extent to regular beat cops. Nah, what they're is corrupt and brutal, our investigators, what Americans would commonly refer to as "federales" are yes, grossly incompetent when it comes to basics like forensics, but they're well adept at figuring out who's behind a crime and getting their cut from them. They're basically a criminal organization with badges running any number of rackets and every once in a blue moon doing some actual police work on the side.

There simply is no defending shit like and the worse of it is people knowingly voted for this when they decided to bring PRI back to power, the hope for many had been they'd go back to working as in the old perfect dictatorship days and that with criminals in charge the violence would decrease as there'd be an authority to divide turf and settle crminal vendettas. It's obvious at this point it didn't quite work like that.

Having said all this the by far overwhelming majority of Mexicans are very decent people, that we manage to still have something thatt resembles a civil society without any real law enforcement is something of a testament to that.

lmao colombians are spread around the world like fucking rats, narco comes from your shithole pablo, venezuelans dont even want to stay in colombia.

You must be batshit crazy delussional donkeyfucker

>other parties aren't as bad as PRI
Grow up

SOPA DE HUMANO
UNA DELICIOSA

its odds, think of it like playing roulette except you want to lose money (hide your victim)
you can spread all your money out on different numbers or put it all on one number

If you choose to ignore PRI was a murderous dictatorship and that our not having dealt with its aparatus (unions, bureaucracy) is a good part of the reason for our current state as a nation then there's no reasoning with you.

Yes, both PAN and PRD bloodied their hands in power and I'm certainly not one to forget Peje got started as a Priista. they're all shit. But you don't vote dictators back into power you stupid idiot, voting PRI back was literally on the same level of self destructive idiocy as 19th century Mexicans who kept supporting Santanna.

You might as well hire cartel hitmen to babysit your children.

So instead of voting for PRI in the last election I should have voted for the guy who is priista but pretends that he is not? (I didn't vote for either by the way)

>More than 650 victims
Over how long a period of time was this guy killing people?

I would only be ok with visiting Yucatan (Cancun) and DF

Cancún is not in Yucatán

I'm done with a lesser of evils logic precissely because of that election, I personally think we may be at the point revolution may be warranted as no one remains untainted in our party system.

Which isn't to say voting PRI back into power wasn't fucking insane, it's like black South Africans voting to fucking bring apartheid back, imagine fucking Eastern Europe re-electing communists.

Bad government only works so far as it remains better than the alternative of descending into chaos and civil war to remove it.

AMLO 2018

Come on, Quintana Roo is in the Yucatán peninsula, close enough for a South American.

Why even confess at that point?

La Bestia...

Attached: botella Tehuacan.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

I always like to know things I didn't before, so I assume it's the same with other people.

to try to beat a highscore.

Is Peje seriously going to win this time?
He has no competence.

Attached: ss (2018-03-05 at 09.24.30).jpg (929x312, 73K)

My god, you're right. It's almost like they tweaked news stories from real life and put them in the game.