I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-22 Tennessee lawmakers pass 'In God We Trust' school bill.png (975x839, 489K)

There are still parts of very rural Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta where the Lord's Prayer is recited in public schools.

TO THE HAMBURGER

That's the Arkansas flag, not the Tennessee

As a Tennessean myself, I remember being handed a pocket bible in middle school.
We also pledged allegiance to the flag with "under God" all the way through high school.
I'm pretty sure my elementary school had "IN GOD WE TRUST" painted on the wall in the lobby.
It was a bit Christian.

Amazing.

>be american
>go to school
>pledge allegiance
>get shot

Attached: xd face lelle.jpg (250x193, 7K)

What the fucks up with Americans and not doing secularism
But also hating muslims

different religious groups hate each other as always

>we must consider the the founding fathers to be the ultimate truth and run our country as they intended
>btw fuck the separation of church and state, the 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, and 15th amendments fucking liberals trying to take away my rights

one nation UNDER GOD you fucking leaf

lel

Protestantism is a mental illness

CHI

MICK

FROG

based chi's
based micks
based frogs

Isn't it ironic? The same retards to spew "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" are also the same retards to violate the separation of church and state. US "conservatives" are cancer.

Attached: 1517845066792.jpg (960x960, 191K)

And end up like the UK? No thanks.

Religious fags are the reason America will never become a great first world nation great. In the words of your president: "Sad! Such many cases!"

The UK may have fucked up by leaving the EU but they are still in a far better way than the sorry state of your country.

>America will never becomea great first world nation great
but we did and still are. Fuck off back to plebbit m8. Your shitposting pattern is pretty clear. I am not even religious btw.

lol don't even give him (you)s. He and the German are the most obsessed and deluded ones.

he's just sore APEX raped his gf.

Whats up with practicing secularism and sucking muslim dick

>And end up like the UK? No thanks.
Are you retarded? UK isn't secular at all.

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

THE SOUTH IS SHIT