Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXJHfekmZVg
youtu.be/vTMndXrVw8s
youtu.be/MIsyb3yKHfM
youtu.be/Cx-EZ4-jt-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ayyye

Reminder that Islam is not the problem and getting rid of it won't help mena

And reminder that mena without islam will just help people to be openly degenerates nothing else

Attached: 1506474985924.jpg (321x322, 25K)

Dubs of truth
CHECK'EM

Attached: 1514064702223.jpg (500x500, 67K)

mena is already full of degeneracy desu

a-are you wakanda?

spooky

are you an alien?

Reminder that with NORSE sweden YES paganism mena will prosper

Attached: sax.jpg (770x551, 86K)

They dont realise it cause they are brain dead diaspora that have never been here

ignore him he is a p*ki/ir*qi troll

Based cock sucking swedes

Attached: 1517854758215.jpg (1034x732, 428K)

Indeed, so get rid of the last thing refraining it and you'll have brown sweden all over the place, minus the economic situation

fake news

>being an ultra cuck living in an ultra cucked society
Mate
Next time, look at your flag twice before posting

Nice non-argument

wasnt there this one french guy who promised to bring a bunch of algerian women back to france if they slept with him and took some lewd photos?
he never did take them to france.

There's way more than just 2 or 3 french posters

Fuck madkhali “““salafis”““

>degenerate
Nice meme word but let's admit it is a real thing.

>believing people won't be "degenerate" because of Islam
youtu.be/HXJHfekmZVg
youtu.be/vTMndXrVw8s
youtu.be/MIsyb3yKHfM

???showed you three sources,what are you saying

Bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb

based

what has that got to do with the frenchman seducing algerian women then dumping the thots?

>Nice non-argument
Because saying WE WUZ everytime I bring up history is a very constructive argument.
It seems that you still haven't understood the extent of your hypocrisy.

There is way more than 2 or 3 French posters

>reducing my argument to just replying we wuz
I'm tired

when madkhali‘salafis’ who support the kufr regimes in our lands criticize isis for their‘khawarij’ traits. lol.

Attached: 1485036427054.png (640x640, 124K)

I gave you a whole damn page full of hadiths but you are still a brain dead hypocrite that dosent even want to live in a mena country

>Reminder that Carthage was the height of NA society.

>Reminder that the R*mans genocide of Carthage is one of the worst crimes in history that will never be forgotten

>Reminder that NA and Levant would be better off today under Phoenecian control

>Reminder that Carthage should be revived

Attached: rome[1].jpg (3768x2396, 699K)

BTW, if you talk about protests (which are because of economic reasons, not democratic one) what about the general strike today and Pic related?

I just don't want to impose my views on the society I live in. If they want to be Saudi tier,good for them. If they want to be atheist, same thing. If anything I'd feel empathy and disappointment but it would not stop me from living life as I want to.

Attached: 1105439-infographie-le-calendrier-des-jours-de-greve-a-la-sncf.png (750x1315, 318K)

praise Ba'al Hammon my brotha THAS RITE

Stop wasting time. This kind of diaspora are the worst.

They imagine mena as an ideal of faith and wisdom far from materialism, consumerism and mainstream media. They need that ideal to dream about better things and not think the whole world is shit, let them keep that.

>Any country that gets rid of Islam will become like Sweden.
I've always seen diaspora as delusional but you really are on some extra layers here.

Attached: OI MATE HAVIN A BLAST HERE.jpg (281x211, 9K)

Why the fuck are you on my ass and twisting what I say? Arab countries are degenerate, if the last thing refraining their degeneracy gets whipped away indeed it'll become brown Sweden, you know it, stop trying to act intelligent while you don't even understand

#NotInMyName
#NotAllDiaspora
Also nothing wrong with sweden

not talking for tunisia but morocco without islam would be colombian-tier, worse than it is now

at least when we became relevant we built our foundations on the basis of a new identity not we wuzzery
tunisians have developed a decent national identity, keep going off that, no need for muh arabs or carthaginians or berbers you can just be tunisians you know

I said many times in older threads, north africans are the stupidest because they keep believing in this shit and because they have always been more zealots than people who brought them the religion.
both in christinianity and islam.

are you a true swede ? did you happen to larp with a tunisian in Sup Forums about paganism like 2 months ago ?

Attached: 27867224_1714278205296573_8660785175429786883_n.jpg (475x749, 43K)

>it'll become brown Sweden,

High level of GPD, happiness levels, freedom, and standard of living? Oh those poor people!

btw, why are Muslims rushing to go to Sweden anyways if it's so bad?

>degeneracy

ie people having fun. Stop having fun.

Bro yall niggas better stop dissing my country

>going to Sup Forums
>ever
ok ive been to pol a few years back and i regret it big time.
but no it wasnt me

Good thing I said "minus the economic situation and standard of living".

Because you know it ain't going to happen :)

>people having fun
Omg so fun naked people having sex in public and being drugged at night *-* You're in Canada, you know what degeneracy looks like.

Are u a real snow bunny or just a Somali?

i like sweden bro

It's comfy, people hang on you are just stupid enough to believe memes

If they find it fun, good for them PERIOD.
Don't expect any more (You)s

>You're in Canada, you know what degeneracy looks like.

I've never even kissed a girl. I mostly let people have their fun. They hurt no one. I do feel that an over reliance on hedonistic pleasure is short term, and won't lead to long term happiness. But they'll settle down and realize that.

>drugged

Only hard drugs cause major problems. And they should be legal anyways since it should be treated as a social and medical problem, not a legal or moral one.

snow nigga 100%
thanks

Ok you can believe not to rebel against the ruler, but flat out supporting a taghut with no shame how do you justisfy that with islam?
What defines a "muslim leader" exactly?
Any leader in a position of power over a people, that does not rule by what Allah has revealed, is a taghout in my eyes. Even if he prays, fasts etc.

Actual non-diaspora MENA people in this thread, what do you think about the "rapefugee" (for lack of a more elegant term) problem? Does it give MENA an even worse reputation?

Stop trying to tell us what to do while you're not one of us.
Don't worry, Moroccan economy seems to be getting better as investors are fleeing us.
With good economy comes better education, at least I hope.
Yeah I am for being just Tunisian.
But all that identity didn't appear out of thin year you know ?

>I'd allow living around people being publicly on drugs, having sex in public and being total trash because it's ok as long as they find it fun
:|

>With good economy comes better education, at least I hope.
Not with king and the politics stealing all the money, its going to get worse, i expect a civil war in Morocco

Thin air* my apologies.

>you're not one of us
What am I then? Diaspora doesn't mean I'm not tied to you or that I never lived in the mena country of my origins

Trick question! there are no whites in sweden anymore. you got caught red-handed

You previously mentioned you were born in France.
And whatever nonsense you've been saying for the past hour proves you haven't spent longer than a week in the maghreb at least.
Isn't he giving away scholarships all the time, my sister had Moroccan friends and they were pretty alright with their king because of the whole scholarships thing.
Or maybe it's the wealth inequality, Morocco is pretty extreme when it comes to this, I'll give you that.

Terma, you make me hopeful for Tunisia's future. This frenchman however, makes me fear for France's future.

I did, you just kept on twisting what I said. Me being born in France doesn't mean I'm not one of you

damn you got me
t. 15 % juden

Attached: swede.png (174x191, 5K)

Its just a stereotype invented by zog, just like how zog brings these refugees in germany or sweden, they cause the problem and brings the solution, just like that one sociopath kid in middle school

And yet I'm far away from being extreme compared to what many others around me think

Well if you dont know,youare obliged to do jihad against taghuts so where are you ? why arent you helping your brothers ? why are you in taghut country ?

The bullets are tunisian posts

Attached: 1521746648302.gif (500x375, 1013K)

He's stealing the bread of poor people; its just a façade
Moroco has no hospital, no education system, people are literally starving right now and nothing is done to help them
Faggot of king had 30 accounts in Panama, is giving away money all over the world, making Morocco sink in an enormous debts crisis, basic stuff like flour, oil are being more and more expensive
He's the murder of Morocco and moroccans

Where do you live? How do you have that flag?

The fact that a hustle for some bread killed many Morrocans in Essaouira is a clear sign

Isn't bread subsidized by the government?

I support isreal over all gulf arabs. I say this as a muslim.

what the fuck? you actually believe there's subsides in Mokokko?

Attached: 1520498748008.gif (538x572, 338K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MOKOKKO KKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Attached: 1477028389217.jpg (661x627, 81K)

>not supporting gulf Arabs
It's not a difficult thing to do y'know

That's what I've been told

Thank you sir !
B-But most of our basic needs are subsidized.

How did the sahabas justify electing mu'awiya ? The fear of fitna. If you want to spread da'wah, open a succesful business and use your profits to help poor people or get them a job, just like Morsi and the muslim brotherhood did.
Armed and Political jihad should be the last solution if the peace if not affordable

what is Isreal?

Morocco is a shithole where only rich or middle class people survive if you're poor you starve while the king steals all moroccan money
I cant fucking cope with that

Why are saudis either extra fat either ultra skinny?

i can't afford to atm but inshallah in future

Today i realised much of the diaspora are truly stupid.

Attached: 1515197131014.jpg (351x447, 16K)

>I support Israel
>Over all Gulf Arabs
So you're both for and against the same thing ?

You

crazy how you can't even be a muslim with local menas

>but morocco is rich
>but the Faggot king is nice
>everybody is happy in Morocco

Attached: mokokko.jpg (364x163, 11K)

Is it actually good?

Attached: falafel.jpg (400x505, 77K)

Because the fat eat the food of the skinny

>Coping
you cant afford a

Tunisia is slowly turning into that too desu.
Except our middle class is slowly getting absorbed into the poor class, if the economy keeps on getting worse.
No way ;_;
How can you let this happen, Mococco.

Attached: IMG_20170814_201527.jpg (720x900, 118K)

damn, sounds like the feudal ages here.
a child steals a piece of bread from a fat merchant to survive, gets hanged.

>Coping: the top, typically curved or sloping, course of a brick or stone wall.

what did he mean by this?

There are famine problems in SA?

Inshallah the true people of Morocco will raise and behead this son of a bitch of king
Fuck i thought Tunisia was out of danger

The freshest meme in morocco
youtu.be/Cx-EZ4-jt-g

Marzouki.png

no better system than god's system

N3al sheitan starfoullah l3adim

>wahhabi tier
>God's system

I don't recall... what do you mean by diaspora syndrome..?

want to share this video since you mentioned that meme
youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8