Why do asians age so slowly and look young into their middle ages...

Why do asians age so slowly and look young into their middle ages? Is it something genetic or caused by something like their diet and exercise?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-22 17-41-59.png (652x919, 316K)

He is Hazara and thus Mongolian. He couldn't control the wrath of Genghis that coarses through his veins.

More cohesive societies have higher levels of neoteonous features, which means they look younger longer. The younger you look the higher level of empathy people display for you and are more willing to help you out. Basically it's an extension of the natural human instinct to help and nurture a small child extended to an entire society.

Nobody feels pity for a big masculine man.

They feel something much better than pity towards them. :^)

Attached: 1520983629797.jpg (1919x2404, 1.16M)

Asians and Africans have more collagen.

Why did teeth testing show him to be in his mid 20s if hes 34? Is his dad lying?

It's an evolutionary adaptation they have in order to claim asylum in better countries.

he looks like a chingchong

Attached: 1518732991719.jpg (600x600, 64K)

It's genetic, i'm 1/8 Amerindian, 25 years old and i look 16 when i shave. My health is horrible and i eat terribly. I simply don't age and for this reason no one takes me seriously.

His father probably has 30 kids with 4 women and does not even know exactly which one this is.
Anyways, for our law it does not matter, older than 21 and there is no chance you do not get the full sentence.

Attached: rap.png (1642x494, 629K)

What a shithole Europe has become. I'm glad my ancestors left ages ago

For anyone interested, he was arrested in Greece for trying to kill a female uni student, got 10 years, but was released after 1 year thanks to one of our laws and fled to Germany.

Attached: 1502823426001.png (500x500, 10K)

>gets shot in the church
>gets shot in the school
>gets raped by a nigger robbed then shot
>many no go zones
>gets shot by his tv

Nah lad, USA is still number one in shitholeness by far in the entire developed world.

Im Indonesian-Dutch. My mother is almost 70. And sometimes men and women think she's in her 30s lol.

I also seem to age fairly well.

P A Y

A

Y

your mum sounds like a hot little slut, post her anus

hopefully though Golden Dawn is gonna come to power in couple of years, and all the non whites are gonna be turned into soap from now on.

Attached: 1502212928001.png (500x500, 16K)

>
is it safe to do east coast road trip in your shithole or nah?

I don't think he paid anything, you can get released just like that.

It's not just you. Western countries (apart from America, which has probably overcompensated) don't give people appropriate sentencing.

Also,
>try to murder someone normal
>1 year
>murder the daughter of an (((EU official)))
>they throw away the key

PAY DENBTS

Easily if you don't plan to go in the winter because of the weather

we need American laws, and lots of guns.the situation is out of control, our jails were already full we trash from all over albania, gypsies, paki/middle shit, the caucasus area, and now on top of that the 'refugees'

Attached: Y1B6t6w.png (476x678, 578K)

no he didn't he fled

German news said he benefited from an amnesty, because Greece was so broke that they needed to empty their prisons. After he came to Germany our social services seriously fucked up.

I mean, I spent like 9 months on the border apprehending monkeys from the middle east, you point a gun at them, they're pretty much as obedient as it gets. Also they tend to have an allergy to people dressed in army clothes.

How do we save the greek prison system?

I would be afraid of a group of blacks wearing camoflauge pointing guns at me too

I think Brussels should give them about €2b to fix it.

We need bigger jails, and guns.

I'll tell you why cause I dabbled on relatable question. You know when you see those sharp featured people, kinda bony cause their skin is so tight and thin. Yea that's cause they got low amount of fat while pancake faces obviously don't, and not just face wise - you can look up body fat percentages and asian are made up of more fat. Now if you have such thin skin you will have to take more care of it cuase it is gonna wrinkle more as you age. Asians not as much.

should have seen our german shepherd, had to hold it back everytime we caught a monkey, she wanted to eat their faces.
Good stuff, nothing better than pointing a handcannon to a muslim, while a german shepherd is barking like crazy at him.
That's how monkeys learn to behave in general.

>to
at

wtf, i LOVE fat people now!

Colo'nizd

But Nicholas... you're non white too...

Attached: reactionpicture33.jpg (352x361, 18K)

hey don't tell me, tell it to the leftists that think we can all live peacefully together. I've been in the army, seen shit, and know how to deal with non whites.The American way is the way to go.
Then it'd take centuries to see some durka ever again in the civilized world.

Attached: berGD.png (500x500, 21K)

He'll probably live better in German prison than he would if they sent him back to his country.

>Khavari

but muh based persianized Shia muslims!

he's not asian, he's a hazara

Attached: bro science.png (400x266, 95K)

Why don't they have his country's jail him?

historically in asia men would favour younger looking women. They would select these women to breed with and over years of this they would look young. I forget the word for the type of physical features they would go for but they are found in other races.