Demand for American Sperm Skyrocketing in Brazil

Demand for American Sperm Skyrocketing in Brazil
>With “jewel-tone eyes,” blond hair and a “smattering of light freckles,” Othello looks nothing like most Brazilians, the majority of whom are black or mixed-race. Yet the “Caucasian” American cashier, described in those terms by the Seattle Sperm Bank and known as Donor 9601, is one of the sperm providers most often requested by wealthy Brazilian women importing the DNA of young U.S. men at unprecedented rates.Over the past seven years, human semen imports from the U.S. to Brazil have surged as more rich single women and lesbian couples select donors whose online profiles suggest they will yield light-complexioned and preferably blue-eyed children.
wsj.com/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000

Attached: 1520872494001.jpg (1280x960, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg9-axPBw1g
youtu.be/Yg366summoE
willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2031-carpenters
protradecraft.com/robotic-carpenters-6-carpentry-tasks-robots-can-do-right-now
willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2111-electricians
willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2061-construction-laborers
willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2221-structural-iron-and-steel-workers
willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2181-roofers
willrobotstakemyjob.com/51-9123-painting-coating-and-decorating-workers
willrobotstakemyjob.com/51-4121-welders-cutters-solderers-and-brazers
monster.com/career-advice/article/construction-trades-stimulus-jobs
willrobotstakemyjob.com/about
willrobotstakemyjob.com/15-1133-software-developers-systems-software
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally. I've never been able to donate sperm to US women because they demand a bachelors degree, dumb bitches.

>6'3"
>Aryan god

Why not fuck the girls instead of sperm donating?

Ameribears could go in a sex tourism trip

Why America though?

>>With “jewel-tone eyes,” blond hair and a “smattering of light freckles,” Othello looks nothing like most Brazilians, the majority of whom are black or mixed-race
This is not true. Nearly all Brazilians are mixed and mixed Brazilians have primarily European ancestry

milks...

Brazilian waifu here I come

>6'3"
>Aryan god
>Doesn't have a bachelors

LMAO

>americans
>white
They’re going to be in for a surprise when they give birth to a baby creatura.

>American children
Those fools
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg9-axPBw1g

This. Brazil is merely preserving their European heritage, what's the big deal?

The truth is said: Brazilian people wished Brazil were like the USA. Unfortunately it ain't, so we rant about you in the internet.

>rich Brazilian women
So it’s literally just white women?

Someone need to edit this with a brazilian flag and mutt sperm

Attached: 979849780774287998.png (549x653, 143K)

>demand went up from 11 to 500
Wow itsfuckingnothing.jpg

>aryan god
>no bachelor degree
T. Brainlet

lol right? The article alludes to a deep-seated racial self-hatred among Brazilians, but then acknowledges that it's presomently white Brazilians who can afford to import sperm anyway.

But why don't rich white Brazilian women want rich white Brazilian sperm?

you people are disgusting

>>For the many Brazilian women who can’t afford the imported version but long to have a blue-eyed baby, there is always Facebook . Every month, scores of Brazilian men post offers there to impregnate women free, either by having sex or with a needleless syringe.

>>Among them is João Carlos Holland de Barcellos, a 61-year-old computer scientist whose piercing blue eyes and silvery blond hair—a legacy of what he says are his English and German ancestors—make him popular with wannabe Brazilian moms. His wife manages his agenda and transfers his semen via syringe to the near-daily guests to their chaotic São Paulo home.

>>His wife manages his agenda and transfers his semen via syringe to the near-daily guests to their chaotic São Paulo home.

. . . cucked . . .?

Attached: 1402764523426.jpg (400x400, 41K)

>6'3
>no bachelor's
how?

that's too much work. i would want them to watch me fap on their boobs and then i would leave and they could do whatever they want with the result. i would go door to door in rio and offer these services for free.

they just like sperm. nothing wrong with that. i buy gadgets on amazon. but some people may buy sperm.

>paywall

its been a while 2011 Sup Forums

Attached: 1287103213223.jpg (652x774, 212K)

Why though?

White Americans are the ugliest and most underwhelming white people on the planet

>literally other countries want our semen
HOLY SHIT CANNOT MAKE THIS UP HAHAHAHAHA

here's the game called "guess the nationality"

R: brazilian so yea this on the right is what ur gonna fuck

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (519x480, 524K)

Does Brazil want mass shootings?

Do you want to get fat and watch anime?

we want a rich and safe country with good roads and good politicians

>rich single women and lesbian couples
how much more degenerate can brazil get? exactly the types of people who should never have children

>USA
>good politicians
Dumb favelados deserve nothing just for this

BRAZIL

Attached: barr_gbenga_obasanjo.jpg (680x811, 49K)

do you know anything about brazilian politicians, my contrarian senpai?

More corrupt than us, but that's not saying much.

God nonwhite subhuman women are pathetic who worship whites , thats why I as a chicano want nothing to do with them and rather have long term relationships with white women.

Attached: Joe rogan.png (446x456, 362K)

if exclude trump and his pack, our politicians aren't that corrupt at all compared to most 1st world countries.

Mejorando la raza, I see.

youtu.be/Yg366summoE

"white" brazillians mostly look portuguese at most , still swarthy with a inferiority complex

Attached: mexican with fraud hair.jpg (275x366, 88K)

if any brazilian qt wants my man juice hmu at my hotmail account ;)

>184 cm
>74 kg
>white skin
>auburn hair
>green eyes
>have a BS degree
>highest rating i have been given is a 7/10

Attached: 1463707972198.jpg (540x720, 47K)

t. Angry mexican sad for not being able to preserve Brazil whiteness

but children aren't some divine deity everybody is treating them as. At least on Sup Forums you should understand that nothing is sacred it's a comodity, you jerk of everyday what do you or any other guy care what happens to the ingridient you have in abundance. Fuck children, give them to whomever wants the fuckers

European as in Iberian ancestry, not Germanic duh.

>>auburn hair
>>green eyes

Not white enough bra sorry

kek theres nothing to fucking preserve you negroid a few brown women having blonde kids in brazil isnt going to do shit for your country, those kids are probably going to get killed by niggers when they turn 16 anyway

>Brazilians worship Americans to the point of buying their sperm

Jesus Christ this is embarrassing.

kek the wife seems more cucked than him desu

Stop Pablo, amerinutts are going to deport you

t. angry CHI

We buy Canadian sperm, just off the books.

The traditional sperm donors have always been SOUTH Brazil, which, as you know, is the Whitest place on the whole world, but it seems that the demand is too high, so they have to settle for second-rate Amerimutt sperm. Getting it from Europe is out of the question, Sharia law forbids sperm donation.

Attached: spermdonations.jpg (1473x1452, 1.02M)

It's actually strange. Why are they so obessed? I keep seeing them worship that candidate who worships trump.

Read the article. It's just 500 (white)dykes and (white)single women who wasted their youth and are desperate for kids. Now with that said i will not disagree that this place is degenerate. Divine punishment is long over due.

Jesus christ what cucks

I work a trade instead of being 50k in debt like you cucks studying Lesbian Gerbil Theory.

>second-rate Amerimutt sperm
I don't give a shit. I am sure some Carioca would love my based Scottish Highlander seed.

>6'1
>Chestnut hair
>Green eyes
>/fit/

I actually have been planning a trip to Brazil to see SC, Blumenau, that Confederate festival etc...

>Nearly all Brazilians are mixed and mixed Brazilians have primarily European ancestry

"Primarily" could be 51%.

Attached: 555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (598x370, 55K)

It's more like 70. How they managed to become such monkeys while being 70% white I don't know

Holy shit, you know your country is a toilet when you are literally trying to ethnically change the population into Amerifats

They be better of buying Scandinavian sperm tbhh

Apparently this is the guy who's giving out the sperm. Yikes Brazilian women are pathetic

Attached: jocax.jpg (582x597, 27K)

Ah yes, the wonderful tradesman, whose body will be shit at 50 ("b-b-b-but I'm going up into management," says the 20 retards who work low-level while only 1 gets the management job) and whose job is going to be automated

Truly great stuff, thank you for your opinions.

Attached: wow it's fucking nothing.jpg (956x1280, 218K)

Attached: 1513157897994_0.png (399x370, 18K)

>carpentry and electrical work will be automated

You're retarded.

>Carpentry
72% chance

willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2031-carpenters

protradecraft.com/robotic-carpenters-6-carpentry-tasks-robots-can-do-right-now

>Electrician
15% chance

willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2111-electricians

>Construction laborers
88% chance

willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2061-construction-laborers

>Steelworkers
83% chance

willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2221-structural-iron-and-steel-workers

>Roofers
90% chance

willrobotstakemyjob.com/47-2181-roofers

>Painters
92% chance

willrobotstakemyjob.com/51-9123-painting-coating-and-decorating-workers

>Welders
94% chance

willrobotstakemyjob.com/51-4121-welders-cutters-solderers-and-brazers

I can go on and on, tradecuck. Take the list monster.com/career-advice/article/construction-trades-stimulus-jobs and pump in the jobs into that site.

Attached: nothing is wrong.jpg (500x406, 44K)

>biased source

I guess your job is safe anyway, there's a 0% chance that anyone's going to build a robot that collects NEETbux.

Selling sperm is common in your country, but forbidden around here.

>biased source
willrobotstakemyjob.com/about

>In 2013 Carl Benedikt Frey and Michael A. Osborne published a report titled "The Future of Employment: How susceptible are jobs to computerisation?”. The authors examine how susceptible jobs are to computerisation, by implementing a novel methodology to estimate the probability of computerisation for 702 detailed occupations, using a Gaussian process classifier.

You don't know more about this topic than the University of Oxford.

>I guess your job is safe anyway, there's a 0% chance
13% chance willrobotstakemyjob.com/15-1133-software-developers-systems-software

I'll be just fine compared to 90% of the trades, and even lower than electrician without shitting out my body within 3 decades of work.

Well I'm white/with light features and I'd only breed a very dark girl.

Light features are shit. Most girls here prefer darker guys like Arabs or South Europeans

Guys can we please stop talking about Aryan cum and start talking about THOSE MILK TRUKS

And that's an old picture, this is how he looks like today. Fucking lol, doesn't even have Germanic features, looks like a jew in fact.

Attached: tYxv8wfA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

the nose knose

>thinking that being 30% doesn't ruin a person

>our politicians aren't that corrupt at all compared to most 1st world countries

Attached: 1521422735633.png (645x729, 27K)

las creaturas, las abominacions

>Aryan god
>No bachelors degree

Attached: asianman.png (936x626, 396K)

GIVE
ME
HER
MILKIES
>tfw no and no, I don't care about face

sopa de esperma uma delicia

She's like 14

T. Butthurt Mexican