Hello Sup Forums

I'm looking for some epic ways to kill myself.

I want to make a statement with my death. Maybe I can take inspiration from Mishima.

Any ideas?

I hate femenisim, globalization, Western religions, Communist China so if I can impact any of those things I would appreciate your suggestion.

Attached: images (20).jpg (287x400, 28K)

Attached: 1480056220706.png (824x684, 350K)

I don't have a samurai sword

>Mishima fanboy
>no samurai sword

Attached: 1510559264383.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Go gas a few million Jews before you kill yourself senpai

the jew
KEK

Sell all you've got and take out a couple of loans, travel to Ecuador and find some small town with plenty of cheap drugs and hookers, you could easy go a full 6 months of full on daily degeneracy before the lifestyle kills you one way or the other. Make sure you write about your experiences and leave a posthumous record for your epic death to be remembered.

>87243518
>inb4 his fat disgusting clam hands desperately type out "URR AZZZ IS ON FIREEEEEEEE!!" in response

Attached: 1506560169650.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

All you need is some good pussy. Go out

Dude, say the Jews made you do it, because they kind of do.

Don't kill yourself, 日本. Honestly the whole world is in a shitty state, I can't think of a single country that is doing well or worthy of praise. But your country isn't that bad, you haven't started to import foreigners or SJW values.

I recommend that you go back to your country

Attached: 1457092009689.png (927x884, 468K)

We should meet. Up.

Maybe we can start a movement. Where u live?

please don't kill yourself

Get a large chicken suit, get to the top of a tall building (shouldn't be hard in nipland), douse yourself and the chicken suit in petrol and set yourself on fire while wearing it and jump off the roof, bonus points for people you land on.

Set parcel bombs around China and blow them up one after another. Call for a press conference and make a statement that's televised nationwide. And for the finale, blow yourself up with the reporters.

Jesus Christ OP. You sound like such a faggot. All it seems you’re capable of is blaming others for your shortcomings whilst ignoring what a pathetic little shit you actually are. Four your suicide, I would suggest something lame and unceremonious as a reflection of your own life. Perhaps an overdose of pills or a gunshot to the head.

Attached: 839AE041-A54E-4928-B691-AD1754B5384A.gif (480x208, 201K)

>buy a bunch of weird japanese dragon dildos
>buy a bunch of school girl panties from local vending machine
>fly to south korea
>go to the DMZ in south korea
>wrap panties around every part of your body like some armor
>dual wield dragon dildos
>charge across the DMZ at the nearest commie nork soldier you see
>take as many soldiers down as you can
>the norks won't touch you because their traditionalist culture won't allow them to touch women's underwear
>get shot
>have your body just lie on the DMZ for eternity
>be remembered for nearly starting ww3

pic related

Attached: the dmz plan.png (1972x704, 60K)

WTF is this gay shit.

Attached: 1421042690682.jpg (713x368, 44K)

This is the best idea so far. Thanks

this, go ted kaczynski style

Please actually do it
You will be a legend