Seriously, who likes burgers anyway?

seriously, who likes burgers anyway?
they're just popular because they won lots of wars and became wealthy because of it, making their culture and language become widespread around the entire world.
they are such pieces of shits.
btw, when are they going to be judged by their war crimes, such as intentional targeting of over 250.000 innocent civilians during wartime? i seriously hope north korea will fuck them from behind super hard.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000
vocaroo.com/i/s1QcBEwJmGEt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obsessed

>seriously, who likes burgers anyway?
hues apparently
please stop coming here
t. orlando

Rude!

Well who is right then?
You or him?

Attached: Screenshot (150).png (1022x103, 9K)

>language
it was thanks to the UK that english became lingua franca.

That sort of talk is unbecoming of a proper gentleman

Demand for American Sperm Skyrocketing in Brazil
>With “jewel-tone eyes,” blond hair and a “smattering of light freckles,” Othello looks nothing like most Brazilians, the majority of whom are black or mixed-race. Yet the “Caucasian” American cashier, described in those terms by the Seattle Sperm Bank and known as Donor 9601, is one of the sperm providers most often requested by wealthy Brazilian women importing the DNA of young U.S. men at unprecedented rates.Over the past seven years, human semen imports from the U.S. to Brazil have surged as more rich single women and lesbian couples select donors whose online profiles suggest they will yield light-complexioned and preferably blue-eyed children.
wsj.com/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000

Who doesn’t?

Attached: E6B1B7D6-A3E6-4917-BA77-C88A45BB1ED9.jpg (279x181, 11K)

>blah blah something something Death to America

Attached: 330BDA43-3B59-4331-A484-B4D6FBA107EA.jpg (321x52, 16K)

Well that was unexpected

Attached: C9120409-42D7-4A0F-9275-FC86172575D1.png (907x727, 109K)

you sound so stupid. you speak as if there was only one poster from each flag. but i don't COMPLETELY disagree from that guy, 99% of brazilians are favelados, rats, world of warcraft orcs, world of warcraft goblins, muggers and dishonest. almost every brazilian be like "muh you can buy pee ass four with minimum wage in amuhrica, i want to live in amuhrica so muchhh"

I'm not taking sides I just saw his post and your at the same time so I'm wondering if there's any connection here
Were you arguing in another thread?

Looks like the EU semen airdrop meme needs to be updated

this is my first post of the day

I have a bunch of american friends who are cool dudes. Fox/NBC autists and Sup Forums faggots aren't representative for a nation of 325 million

plz

Attached: original-1.gif (420x242, 833K)

It’s horrible how burgers make for such good click bait on threads

Attached: E4495834-81F0-4470-9115-E6342C92E804.jpg (250x300, 19K)

>implying those aren't the better americans

>implying anyone who makes it their business to be a loud-mouth autist are the better part of anything
Stop right there my man

2bh I wanna fuck and marry perfect looking west hollywood gay men

i knew burgers would duck me

retribution for your war crimes will come in due time

your civs will also be targeted

so can i make money jerking off into jars and sending them off to brazil?

>they're just popular because they won lots of wars
?????????????????????
what wars did they win

You don't have to like it, but you're gonna deal with it anyway

Attached: 1505587990138.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

Attached: acspQZ3 - Copy.png (431x333, 7K)

>who likes burgers anyway?
I do
They're either funny contradictory people or completely aware of how retarded America is

Fuck you, OP.
vocaroo.com/i/s1QcBEwJmGEt