Why don't more Asians look like this? What Asian country has the most people with this look?

Why don't more Asians look like this? What Asian country has the most people with this look?

Attached: a1.jpg (319x478, 14K)

Obviously China.

They can't grow a beard.

Google says that's Jomon

Attached: 59827598475.png (3066x1311, 217K)

>What Asian country has the most people with this look?
Afghanistan

deepset eyes and a straight and narrow nosebridge are caucasian features. it's like asking which white countries have monolids

>Mutt knowledge
deepset eyes(southern) and a straight and narrow nosebridge (Northern)are not just for caucasian you dumb fuck, Southern,Northern asians happend to have both of that specific feature and this is 2016+2 so hes obviously mixture of both.

Attached: nsdiffer.jpg (341x798, 64K)

what the-

reported

whatever you need to make yourself feel better you flat-faced gook

Asean countries.

>Le 56%
Good for you, now go wash your black face

Looks SEA monkey mixed with East Asian.

Say what?

Attached: images (24).jpg (452x326, 21K)

Asian originally term for people like that (afghan, pashtun, paki, iran)

What's jomon?

Very common look among uzbeks and hazaras in afghanistan.

Why are people saying he looks Afghan? Pic related is what Afghan people look like. They're west of India, they look like cheap Arabs.

Attached: file.png (1460x911, 2.2M)

China

But in most countries the average guy is not a fit 9/10.

>poor old people look back
retard

and I specifically said uzbeks and hazaras in afghanistan

Unironically china

I'm referring to these posts, cunt:
The world doesn't revolve around you.

>let me post a bunch of poor people in poor clothing and say they don't look like the model posted in the OP
retard, probably a pajeet too given how you mentioned india

he just said he wasn't talking to you. fuck off already

also
>let me tell you about your people

Happy?

Attached: file.png (1638x767, 1.36M)

those are pashtuns/tajiks so no

op's look is not uncommon among hazaras and uzbeks in afghanistan, which is what the people who posted afghanistan were also thinking of

why you wanna know this information

don't look oriental asian. look like kebabs

china

It's the homosexual American poster. He loves men with those gay eyes.

Exactly, because they are west of India and south of Uzbekistan. The Leaf is a moron.

Using minority groups to represent an entire nation is a bit ridiculous, no? Why not say Uzbekistan? If someone asked me to give example of a country with blue eyed, blonde haired giants, I would not give Italy as an example.

Why China? What's specially Chinese about the guy?

There are 2 types of japanese people ethnically. There are the Jōmon, which allegedly are the native people of prehistoric Japan. These people have some caucasoid features. They have longer hair, darker skin, a bigger nose, they are usually taller and they have bigger eyes. It is said they were mostly hunter-gatherers. Are these people european? They aren't european, but they may have some european blood. The truth is we don't know for sure because they are all dead. They probably came from Central Asia. And there are the Yayoi, which are the reason why there aren't any more Jōmon people left. The Yayoi are people that look like your average Chinese/Korean person. Very little facial hair, small eyes, etc. They are invaders from the Korean Peninsula/East Asia. They managed to kill/breed with pretty much all of the Jōmon in Mainland Japan. Here is a comparison between Jōmon and Yayoi.

Attached: IMG_0504.jpg (580x773, 60K)

comparison between Jōmon and Yayoi.

Attached: IMG_0515.jpg (288x511, 31K)

How come jomons were taller than northern asians? Thought the describe of Jomons were always Darker skin, Big eyes, Wide nose, Short,

Attached: AKR20160428083000093_01_i.jpg (500x332, 28K)

the JOMON male is the epitome of masculinity
the ch*Nk Y***i ''''''''''''''''male'''''''''''''''' has polluted their intact genepool for centuries

Central Asia, SEA and Japan.

its because Jomon were actually bunch of low IQ SEA abo.
thats why migrant from east asian mainland easily cucked and wiped them out

Attached: 1DCA4FD5-58EB-40C1-B93E-A67C80E53EBA.jpg (480x246, 48K)

Attached: 제19회_부천국제판타스틱영화제_개막식_레드카펫_part.1_20.jpg (250x349, 17K)

nigga looks exactly like chinese terracotta warrior.
if you think china only have 1 phenotype the i can't help but feel sorry for your education

Is it weird that I am attracted to the yayoi type?

Attached: xu jian 3-1.jpg (335x500, 27K)

I have no beard but this guy is like me lol