/asean/

Stupid Sexy Judge edition

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F3tOXGF1iUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay safe

Attached: 1500302586061.png (800x800, 271K)

are Brunei a country?

Brunei doesn't exist.

Imouto is the best.

Attached: 1502639119543.png (1114x1600, 654K)

>tfw imouto treats me like a little sister

Attached: 1508750461418.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Please be in Batavia.

why are philiphones so disgusting
god i hate third worlders

I tak kisah pun you nak panggil I apa

saya
belajar
bahasa
indonesia,

Cintaku bukan di status Facebook
Ataupun di stories instagram
Tak perlu dikomen Tak perlu discroll
Kerna ku dah hide delete jawabnya Ohh

mengapa
anda
belajar
bahasa
indonesia
?

5ch's HQ

Attached: 20180322_070547.jpg (4128x3096, 2.97M)

based /asean/

Attached: 29186834_619023441822620_3910275523497951232_o.jpg (1500x1125, 172K)

I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Attached: Jesus-Christ-Praying-Wallpapers-01.jpg (800x1102, 132K)

Sarita and her daughters. Are they even considered as celeb? But doubtlessly, their issues make me cringe. A lot. Berapa banyak orang dengan masalah rumah tangga yang sama, berapa banyak orang dengan kondisi perselingkuhan yang sana? Toh, papanya juga tetap menjalankan kewajiban seorang ayah. Buat aku pribadi, masalah relasi ortu ya masalah mereka, bukan sesuatu yang harus diintervensi anak di situasi tertentu. Tolerable banget untuk aku, kalau misalnya si Jedun tuntut Shafa, he he he bisa banget sih untuk kekerasan fisik dan verbal. Kenapa harus diviralkan sih masalah kayak gini, oh, wahai netijen bekas bumi Hindia Belanda. Baik kedua belah pihak juga gada yang beken-beken amat, apa yang ditontonin sih? Apa serunya sih? Yang bikin aku tambah naik pitam, dengki, murka, dan kawan-kawannya adalah, cewe-cewe ini jadi rajin banget nih nampang di TV. Bingung, apa guna gituloh ngomongin masalah keluarga, nebar aib, mancing empati, haus ibaan orang. Aku gak mau ngomong kasar lho tapi im on the edge, this issue is beyond sto0pid and oVerr4t3d. Selamat yah Harris' Angels, sekarang banjir tawaran talkshow, banjir followers, banjir subscribers. Asik ya? Jangan mancing lebih banyak attention seeker untuk memanfaatkan isu pribadi sebagai umpan popularitas yah. Sudah cukup ratusan kata 'muak' saya torehkan di halaman asefem saya yang terkasih ini. C U K U P. Stop making stupid people famous

This is now a Christian thread. Repent now and accept Christ as your Savior.

Attached: 1k4THd.jpg (1366x768, 499K)

I cant post in Sup Forums, ISP ban, fuck you fuck mod fuck janny

I feel you senpai

then stop threatening to explode them

>Guys, i just saw my sister kissing her boyfriend.
>It's fucking disgusting. They literally kissing behind my back and i can see everything through my laptop's screen reflection.
>Will Allah forgive them? I've adviced my sister to stop dating her boyfriend but she's stubborn.
>Please /asean/ help me. I don't want my sister to fall into degeneracy
kesian

>complaining about animu in a fucking animu imageboard
where do these faggots even came from?

Attached: 1521691023974.png (276x336, 161K)

K*skus

>kakus
i wish i could delete my account there
it's full with my cringeworthy past

Heretic!!
Jesus was black!

Attached: historical-jesus.jpg (370x278, 14K)

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJXAAAAJDI4M2IzNTM5LTFhZjYtNDk1MS05OWQ0LWYwOWRmOTI4NGE1ZA.jpg (604x346, 70K)

>777
confirmed

>says the third worlder

tired of giving money to poor pinoys LBs
but their stories really shock me.
cleaning their asses with their hands no toilet paper, using second hand clothes.

fuck jannies

You're getting scammed bruh

I know, i just desperate for job right now.

>Guest at comic convention backs out due to schedule changes
>Comic convention organizers claim it was due to "political unrest"
>Comments are blaming yellows, which is odd since the organizers actually have ties to Dutdut and Pacquiao, not the yellows
Huh? Parang baliktad ata ang nangyari dito. Dilawan daw ang may kasalanan eh mga ka-DDS nga ang nag-organisa?

just change isp lah

that sounds like an exaggeration considering your LB can buy make up, grooming stuff, etc.

hey man, all in all how much do you think you've sent to her(him)?

how lah

I still consider myself as Chinese not chinese-indonesian, not tionghoa peranakan, not warga Keturunan stop oppresing my cultural heritage

How about post your address and phone number user, we will give you your best present ever.

putang ina mo jesus frederick trycycle wala kaming pake

pengen ngentot gan

[spoiler]are you me?[/spoiler]

no persecution plox boss

Do you have sisters? I would like to meet them.
No, I won't rape them of course.

t. not mysterious man

go to see a t*Ko movie in cinema
>tanning my skin so it will blend
>walk into front row before movie starts
>"Mas2 and Mbak2, I'd like to make a quick announcement"
>the crowd quiets in anticipation
>"t*Ko"
>I see various dusky members of the audience reach for their waistbands
>"ARE"
>A number of members of the crowd stand up and start moving towards me menacingly
>"BITCHASS GOOD-FOR-NOTHING SUBHUMANS "
>I quadruple dab
>Three people say "No youre wrong, jng rasis bro"
>"AIYAAA, WE FOUND THE t*Ko BOIS, GIVE EM HELL"
>99% of the viewers are fankui, t*Ko, huana.
>"break their legs, curb their faces to the ground, twist them hideous black bastard neck"
>i whip out a baseball bat ready to break another t*Ko neck.
>i share the neck breaking with my bros (tionghoa of course)
>they start punching, skinning and burning t*Ko
>Others burn nearly Mosque, pecel lele stall, and Warnet.
>i enjoy my t*Ko genocide
Does this ever happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1521300398606.jpg (588x575, 46K)

Im not guilty of her poverty, today Im planning to send to her 200 USD, she is not my current gf, she is another LB before I was dating. she lives far in the jungle and take care of her old grandma.
200 USD could be used for buying 10 amazon books and give more money to Jeff Bezos already the richest man on earth and to his white company.
or I can use that 200 USD to make happy a poor LB and his family in the Phillipines.
with this probably she would not need to sell herself to whites and probably she can start a phone load business.

also part of the Jewish Kabalah is too bring things to the poor and needed. jew mom has been practicing that and we are wealthy.
I had been doing the same too and recently got a great job from a company member of the 500 companies group. one day Im in Beijing, another in Shanghai, the next day in Hong Kong , and after that in Vietnam enjoying tight pussies all the way.
my life is great I must give something back to the people.

nigga, the fuck you ranting about? quick rundown nao

Stan lee was due to health reasons
wtf he is so old to be traveling

The actress was because of "political unrest" it probably implies the on going duterte ICC fiasco

>Event producer Paulina Sophia Laping also told ABS-CBN News that Atwell's decision, citing that reason, was received through e-mail after two weeks of smooth negotiations

Attached: in-you-lord.png (800x797, 635K)

She said though it was due to a change in her schedule. She even wrote a handwritten note about that. Unlike that other singer who cancelled last year who explicitly said the drug war was why he cancelled (and not poor ticket sales, which were rumored to be the actual reason).

like i said in the previous thread: you aren't dating any of them They probably collect stipends from many other lonely losers in addition to you.

come on bro
don't punish yourself
just stop sending them money

What's her name? She was from Tarlac, right?

try test
turn off your modem, wait 5-10 seconds, and then turn it back on

If you can post, then that means you have dynamic isp so you can just do the thing whenever got isp ban. If still cannot post, then you have fixed isp so theres nothing else to do lah. Pakai mobile data la :^)

I second this user >giving money to poor people
noble cause, mr. merchant

Either way shes not coming
We better see that Email

Things like these are handled by publicist and agents.

Obviously she's aware and afraid of the paid duterte/marcos troll army thats probably already attacking her in twitter
For saying or releasing an implied true statement about this joke and incompetent of an Administration.

>one day Im in Beijing, another in Shanghai, the next day in Hong Kong , and after that in Vietnam enjoying tight pussies all the way. my life is great I must give something back to the people.

Nice fantasy fiction. You were just asking about $1000/month jobs in the philippines. You're not a jet setting business man. You're an underage peruvian larper who still lives with his parents.

Funnily enough the comments on FB are blaming "dilawans", which is strange since the organizers include known ka-DDS people.

And it was the organizer that said that it was due to "political unrest" and not her. She even said that the organizer shouldn't have "put words in her mouth".

Well, I don't want to point the obvious and to repeat myself again and again but please, voluntarily fuck off from Nusantara and back to Chinak. Never come back.

i dont think it will work, it was range ban, fuck

Oh fuck really? Well time to fuck her up. You're the brother. Slap some sense into her.

Like I said the idiotic paid Duterte/marcos trolls are already going apeshit

Don't be rude, man. Just let him delude himself.

Attached: bolehjer.png (389x455, 20K)

this cinak yang baik adalah cinak yang pergi atau mati

Attached: 14076542.png (168x168, 9K)

This comic con is not even affilliated with the actual comic-con in San Diego.
It was started by some media company in vietnam for asean mostly, they should have just held it in Thailand.
This country is becoming more and more of an international pariah

The cringe of it all
Watch how Atwell does damage control and "visits" this country and take pictures with the streetchildren tier, like what Margot Robbie did in Cebu

>tfw you're 20 and you still don't know how to ride a kapcai

Attached: dunce pepe.png (658x901, 64K)

It's not that you don't know but you've probably never tried. You would master the kapcai after like 10 mins of riding it.

malu sikit
youtu.be/F3tOXGF1iUo

Attached: budaksekolahmotor.jpg (900x468, 197K)

How about the clutches and all that, it sound difficult man.

tfw you will never have pondan showing off their milkers in Malaysia.

Magelang looks comfy af

tinggal gas doang, apa susahnya?

Attached: comfy.png (1920x944, 3.56M)

t.erong-terongan

i cant ride a bicycle, and drive a car, fuck me

Thailand already has Bangkok Comic Con/Thailand Comic Con though.

waaaaayy easier than operating a manual car. I can't tell you how, you just need to sit on one and try it yourself. do you have any experience on a bicycle?
>tfw you will never have pondan showing off their milkers in Malaysia.
ade jer lah. you have to go outside.

How come our international reputation is being ruined but shills are loving our country going to ruins instead of complaining? Shouldn't they be pissed instead of being proud that we're in the gutter?

I have a license but forgot how to ride one.

How come most jeeps and most taxis and Uber/Grab cars are manual?

Same

I often get the auto uber and grab cars though.

this, but taxis still use manual tho

Sebab saya belum cuba naik lagi bang, takut la

I know how to ride a bike but I haven't cycle for years.

Pls tell me how did you get you license.

Attached: goblokpepe.png (658x901, 62K)

The taxis I've seen and most of my Ubers have been manual. Especially the ones with old drivers. Also virtually all jeeps I've seen (at least in Luzon) are manual.

Not him but the first time I rode a bike was when I was taking my license, only had a few hours of training and I passed after the first try.

I don't think this is the case in Malaysia but for your situation, manual car is cheaper than an auto car. That's probably the reason.

Attached: 1521586611750.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Here the price difference is relatively small (manuals are slightly cheaper but most go for automatic anyway). Like my dad doesn't like manual cars anymore and all three of our cars are automatic now.

Maybe small for you but big for others. Sure, if someone want performance they'll choose manual over auto but if you drive in a city known for traffic jams no one would choose manuals voluntarily.

Really user? That's reassuring.

fuck what VPN you using?

Yes really, kapcai is just a glorified bicycle.

By borrowing a bike and learning from a friend, balancing on the ramp is probably the hardest part.
Turn key,start the engine with the starter pedal, change gear and turn up the speed.

Mana ada VPN

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-231612.jpg (720x321, 82K)

He's on vacation in Australia.

Taxi drivers do for some reason.

take aussie pussy photos

>tfw suck off two uber driver to pay fares because
I wanted to.

Attached: apustaja drools.png (669x514, 25K)

>Kota Seribu Kimcil
Kek

punch a koala for me and take the video.

gud jeb frog

aaayyyy