Crackhead throws itself in front of a moving car

>crackhead throws itself in front of a moving car
>BAN TECHNOLOGY N SHEET!

So THIS is the power of the mutt intellect? No wonder China is kicking their asses.

Attached: 1521577722627.png (1304x1320, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IqpUK5teGM
youtube.com/watch?v=WTBatQob70A
youtube.com/watch?v=D_S36KWao44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never a dull moment in the muttopia

the amerimutt meme is real desu hahahahhaa

Attached: 1521732907937.png (850x1196, 975K)

>Rafaela Vazquez
>that man face
>that fucking beard shade

Wait, that’s not a man?????

"she" is a transgender

How dare you assume her gender?
I sure as hell couldn't guess.

Attached: 1500919347429.jpg (645x898, 43K)

wtf i cant guess the race and the gender of a mutt anymore

La muerte al volante...

that thing is a woman?

build the fucking wall holy shit

It's a man larping as a woman

The thing is the number of human caused vehicle deaths is immense, but people will ignore that this is higher than a self driving system would produce. Every death by self driving car is something to be sensationalised in the media, because people fear it. This is how our media handles all things, preying on primal emotions to get views/reads/clicks.

dios mio.... la creatura de las profundidades del infierno...

Foremost she's an American.
Build a wall to keep you all locked in, please.

Self-driving system can reduce the number of traffic accidents but retarded people get afraid of that for no reason
sucks

For once I thought I t was the other way round... a ftm in hormone treatment, hence the causal hair. Kill it with fire.

Attached: uber-kazası-Rafaela-Vasquez-Elaine-Herzberg.jpg (1024x683, 61K)

this. it will be hard for the average normies to accept self dirving cars, witch is sad because they could save many lives each year

Facial*

>our self driving technologeee is safe trust us
>*kills a cyclist*
>AI A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFINZ JUS TRYNA PUT THE CAR IN DE DESTINATION NEEDED MO' ROOM FOR DEM MANEUVERS

The problem with the meme of autonomous vehicles is that when a driver does something fucking retarded and it results in an injury or death of an innocent human being he is held responsible for what he did.
Driving on public road is a priviledge a driver has to earn by proving his mental and physical capabilities to behave responsibly not a constitutionally protected right. You can lose said priviledge as quickly as you earned it.
An AI is not held responsible because it's just a fucking computer you can't rip out of the dashboard and put it behind bars for 5 years hoping it would change a thing.
Considering how much the US government and judiciary system suck cock of the corporate entities I'm willing to bet that Uber will get a free out of jail card for it like it never fucking happenned.

Don't want to fucking drive? Call for a cab or use a train/bus.
Fuck self driving cars. Fuck cars in general.

really wish meme magic would stop happening

>itself
kek

El chofer del diablo... la creatura sobre ruedas...

Attached: images-9.png (270x360, 15K)

>Transsexual Hispanic who has been in jail multiple times in trouble for being in a car which ran over a white homeless drug addict woman who has also been in jail multiple times

Ah yes, pure Americana

Attached: pjimage-12.jpg (780x440, 24K)

>Being this anti technology

Move to Pennsylvania to be Amish you stupid Luddite

How many times are you going to post this? Do you love Elon Musk's cock that much?

Those are legit some of the ugliest women I've ever seen

The AI was just trying to help humanity by getting rid of a drug addict and locking up a convicted criminal who texts while drives, before a normal person gets hurt.

Thank you Uber.

Attached: 1516718429082.png (478x523, 14K)

America must like be living in a jojo manga

Attached: uber23n-2-web.jpg (750x461, 21K)

>Fuck self driving cars. Fuck cars in general.
I agree, public transport should be shilled a lot more. Especially in big countries where cars are dominant. But self-driving cars are better at driving than any human.

Fuck I laughed hard at this pic for some reason.

I love Elon's musk.

Once all Uber cars get activated all crime in America will soon be solved.

land of the free home of the brave

Attached: 02101233.jpg (592x492, 73K)

A mutt spots white genes.

>Americans larp as women
>Americans larp as whites
>Americans larp as citizens of a first world country
Jesus Christ.

We've got the best Indian engineers working on it around the clock.

dog bless

Attached: 1518902579149.jpg (600x651, 226K)

Crackhead killed by a fat mexican tranny in a self-driving Uber

honestly shocked this didnt occur in california or florida

Id rather trust a car driven by a computer than an eastern european

we built the sea to keep out belgians :D

thank God for that

Sounds like a Jerry Springer episode.

"my fat transsexual Mexican mom killed a crackhead in a self driving car"

Attached: deus vult.jpg (259x194, 9K)

This 100%

Same desu.

Aren't there barbers in Arizona?

*Claps*

Attached: what the fuck America.jpg (1920x899, 612K)

What does Elon Musk have to do with Uber?

youtube.com/watch?v=8IqpUK5teGM
The junkie would've been hit regardless though.

Attached: 1499883048727.jpg (699x485, 68K)

Help.

Attached: americans.webm (222x400, 1.62M)

what the fuck

AAAAAAAHHHHHH CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT. ANIMAL ON THE LOOSE.

You can't even tell which of the 47 genders it is

Towering, fierce, terrible. Nightmare made material!

You ruined my day, er night.

Jesus...

Attached: 1499969837146.jpg (327x316, 26K)

la creatura gorda

a classic

In the land of the fREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: USA USA USA.webm (398x298, 2.88M)

if you watch the video you literally cannot see her until she's like 5 m from the car going at full speed

>nutjob goes on shooting spree
>BAN GUNS N SHEET!

So THIS is the power of the Australian intellect?

Attached: Bryant.jpg (480x360, 41K)

god I wish that were me

kek

>being so fat you can't even stand up
like a whale at the beach. What the fuck is happening in Burgerland?

If he'd shot 35 crackheads, I don't think anyone would have cared.

el goblino...

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43--true-facts-funny-pics.jpg (640x633, 41K)

Why didn't she freeze time?

Imagine that thing pursuing you and demanding your white seed.

Attached: people of color.webm (358x640, 2.93M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WTBatQob70A
reminds me of their fight

>Mexican genderqueer mutt runs over Jewish hobo crackhead in soulless San Francisco based cyberpunk tier companies' self driving car manufactured by a Chinese owned Swedish company.

What a time to be alive.

Attached: american (2).jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

imagine being this american

El ogro y la maquina se han fusionado.
Ahora cazan en las calles por la noche.
La busqueda de sangre.

La leyenda dice que cuando tienen suficiente ADN blanco... la leyenda dice que el ogro cambiará una vez más...

El ogro...
La maquina uber...
El indicible...
Ubermensch.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_S36KWao44

Shit's probably better with sound.

This. I'm well versed in shit drivers, I live in an area full of Armenians and Chinese but I've seen the stupid maneuvers self driving Fords, BMWs, and Teslas have pulled driving around the bay area and they're far more idiotic and don't factor in how human drivers will respond to them.

My dad bought a new Mercedes E400 with a bunch of self driving features a few weeks back and it's already almost caused accidents. We were on the freeway heading from SF to upper Marin with no one in front of us in the rain and the car slammed on the brakes while were do doing 80mph and we were almost rear ended by some Mexican hicks in a Navigator. I theorize this happened because rain water accumulated on the camera and sensors and either sent images or reflected waves back incorrectly. On a separate occasion the lane keep assist wouldn't let us turn onto an off ramp and my step-mom almost hit the barrier separating the ramp from the main freeway as it kept trying to correct her back onto the freeway.

I'm not even talking shit about the engineering that goes into these systems, as 99% of the time they work flawlessly, but this technology simply isn't advanced enough to trust as of yet.

Attached: IMG00005634.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

me recuerda...

Attached: 1521803588052.gif (750x461, 268K)

How is that ugly piece of shit a woman?

ayyyyyy lmao!!!

Dios mio...

wew

Attached: American healthcare #2.png (550x536, 128K)

muttistan genes

Hol up
Is u sayin
Uber hired
Hol up
Uber hired a crack head to get in a car that they aren't in control of
*smacks lips*
And then uber had that car hit another crackhead?
Pretty fucking brilliant nearly 2 birds one stone

the media will continue to poison the the mentality about self driving cars, witholding them but it is not enough

*record scratch* *freeze frame* Yup, that’s me. No, not that guy, *that guy*. You’re probably wondering how I got into this situation.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-150732.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Odds = right, evens = left, dubs = both at once

Neural networks should never be used for tasks where safety is an issue

I agree. This technology is going to be rushed in the interest of money and it is going to fuck up a lot and everyone is going to shrug their shoulders because their only crime was their """"""ambition""""""

Self-driving car can switch to manual driving at any moment you fucking retard. The person on the front row seat must watch the road

>heart disease
kek

> just too much woman for him to handle
t. most obese whales here

The AI people in general, and Uber in particular, are drastically over-representing the capabilities of their self-driving vehicles.
>Presenter: "Here's a diagram of the car, as you see it has LIDAR."
>Potential investor "Does the LIDAR even work?"
>Presenter: "uhhhhhh..."
Then a guy in suit interrupts, talking about feature roadmaps, never directly saying one way or the other.

It is so incredibly common to represent things you plan on doing as features instead of mere ideas, and we already know Uber's entire company culture is built around deceit, misdirection and outright sabotage.

Truth speaks. There's a reason all the German, Korean, American, Japanese and Chinese companies manufacturing semi-autonomous cars aren't already offering fully autonomous cars already. The tech isn't stable enough atm.

>The person on the front row seat must watch the road
Which completely fucking nullifies the purpose of the self-driving mode you retard.
"Semi-autonomous driving" is just an euphemism for "I'm so retarded I cannot to my job well so I need an excuse to not pay attention to what i'm doing".

Faggot.

underrated
Genes... blancos...

Anyone have the video?

women can't even drive self-driving cars