Capitals

>Your cunt's capital
>Why is it where it is?
>If you're in charge where would you move the capital instead (if at all)?

Washington D.C.

Probably because it has access to the coast yet also surrounded by land making it easy to access yet defend-able. Also in the vertical center of the 13 colonies.

Probably Dallas, Denver, or Chicago. because they are more towards the center of USA today (safer & more "central"). No diplomats travel by boat/land anymore anyways. Dallas/Chicago are pretty accessible for trade than Denver. Dallas is close to Mexico. Chicago has the benefit of water transport, but is also cold as fuck and close to Canadians.

Attached: us flag over berlin ussr nazi germany.jpg (440x351, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1OMNWmR2o
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Your cunt's capital
Berlin
>Why is it where it is?
Because Prussia unified Germany
Brussels

>Brussels
Stop Germany

Attached: merkel 4th reich.jpg (634x756, 149K)

I must unite all European people under one flag

Angela stop posting

Rīga

Biggest city in the Baltics and historically the main city in the region

I'd move it to Kuldīga, because fuck the big cities

Except those Aryans with oil, those snow jews, mordor orcs, and those sea roaches....

>those snow jews
mountain jews*

all free people of Europe should eventually fall to the power of EU

Washington D.C. was a shithole in the early 90's. Made Baltimore look like Kindergarten now. Some areas have the murder rate similar to Caracas, Venezuela or Cape Town, South Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1OMNWmR2o

>
Moscow.
>
Because Moscow principality formed Russia in XV century and because in XX century Lenin moved the capital from Saint-Petersburg to lower the influence of monarchists.
>
Samara, because this is where the Duma (Parliament) moved to when Lenin captured Saint-Petersburg. It's also easier to defend since it's far away from the western border.

>Your cunt's capital
Valletta
>Why is it where it is?
Not aware of an official reason, but the fact that it is on a hill which is a peninsula which is surrounded by two ports might have helped in picking the location.
Nope.

Dublin
Well its got coastal access and its fairly centralised, plus the next biggest city is Belfast which is pretty shite and not the best image a country would want of itself.
I'd move it to Galway, much better city in all ways to Dublin

Belgrade
It has highest population, best location, most valuable place for our economy. Wouldn't change it, no point

Wouldn't being the capital ruin it Galway if it's has a small town feel?

That tends to happen in the states since lobbyists/corporations/lawyers/etc set up, neighborhood gets gentrified pushing out the old, hotels/condos pop up, overpriced restaurants pop up, etc.

>Your cunt's capital
Brazilia
>Why is it where it is?
They just created the city in the middle of nothing and poverty so that it could be in the middle of the country

São Paulo, it's by far the richest state and most of the states are useless and need to leech from it to survive anyway.

I wish that the north/northeast weren't part of the same country as me, though it would kinda ruin the borders.

>Your cunt's capital
Seoul
>Why is it where it is?
Because of this guy
None

Attached: ab20164934db8e5f828903a1ab7a590516d17217d8fde934abec26b582ebaf31825f65e12f5cdaed8c4192a8e42b4b7edb84 (650x928, 160K)

>Your cunt's capital
Canberra
>Why is it where it is?
Victorian butthurt and muh Washminster D.C.
Shitney, because it became the political centre anyway

>Seoul
Clearly made before koreas split. Too close to NKor.

It always surprises me how often that happens, like in your Civil War Washington was a stone's throw from Richmond

>Helsinki
>Alexander I wanted it to became the capital in 1812 because it was closer to St. Petersburg
However, it wasn't his idea. The previous capital was Turku.
>I wouldn't, it's the biggest and there's no reason for it to change

Civil wars tend to suck like that.

But isn't rio the bigger city?

>us flag over berlin ussr (...).jpg

Attached: 1513358124702.png (534x363, 91K)

Attached: U MAD.gif (300x300, 327K)

one of the oldest and the most populated cities
no reason