ITT: Thinks that would cause an outrage in your country, but are normal in USA

>police shooting someone to death

Attached: kate_marsh_by_enterprisedavid-d94gnlw.jpg (3500x3500, 778K)

I can't come up with one from the top of my head... That's really bad, isn't it?

declaring wars left and right

>Thinks
do you mean ideas or did you just misspell "things"

Kicking your children out at 18 years of age.

>jailing someone for 25 years and registering them on a sex offender list for having consensual sex with someone under 18

Dude...

Attached: images.png (570x258, 22K)

criticizing the president
this is very embarra...

Hare-Krishna Follower Beaten To Death In California By Antifa For Wearing A Swastika Bracelet - "He Had It Coming" Says Local Police Chief

Attached: swastika.jpg (700x520, 121K)

is everything ok ivan?

Not allowing people to drink at 18

making a 12 year old take estrogen pills/hormones or whatever is that bullshit that makes you become a trap

Absolutely fucking nothing, the German people are way too lobotomised and tamed to actually do anything against anything

fracking
acceptance of gmo
trans and other sick creatures in army

political correctness
war of the sexes
sjws
alt-right subhumans
racial identity crises

Wir haben Transen in der Armee und genetisch modifiziertes Futter, Was laberst du?

>guns at 18
>booze at 21

>that would cause a outrage
Than congrats you guys must have some of the safest crime

halt die fresse, volgadeutscher

you forgot
>normal people having mobile phone

She was unironically the worst charactee in the game. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: you can't

she was actually the best character I killed this dumb dyke chloe at the end just to see Kate at the funeral for one last time

It literally felt like you were babysitting her everytime she felt like killing herself. I just stopped caring and let her do what she wanted

Parents paying strangers to kidnap their child so they can "turn him straight" through months of constant abuse

Attached: 1504564771028.jpg (2048x1536, 517K)

Freedom of thought (speaking for all of you)

This isn't that weird. I moved out (by choice) when I was 19, a few of my friends in their early 20's were asked to move out as soon as they finished university and had a stable job.

It is for us.

legalizing gay marriage
school shootings
electing a black man
the leader saying his war has the blessing of God himself

what the fuck

most of us have freedom of speech as a constitutional right too (well, not sure about Russia or the UK on this one)

>police shooting someone to death
surprisingly this didn't cause any outrage. bolis shot to death a insane faggot who was going around wielding two-knife technique

everything related to racial identity problems