Italy

Currently in Italy for two weeks, where is all the illegal/red light district shit at? Looking for a good time

Attached: Italy.gif (943x1000, 260K)

In the us

Go to Naples

there aren't any. If you're near switzerland go there.

More specific my guy

Are Italians brown?

Majority is white, where the drugs at though :/

where are you?

We don't have red light districts, thank the Church

Florence, know a guy?

>Majority is white
Depends on where you come from.

Fuck the church

right
help him to find a way to sleep with fishes

One of the main parties wants to legalize prostitution, we'll see
I'm not t*Rrone

So prostitutes are illegal? Like it'll stop me, I just really want to do some blow off a girls ass, know any places full of prostitutes besides Naples? Any names of people I can get in contact with?

no lol. go to some park and try asking around

Sounds sketchy, any other options?

>Naples
Don't go there if you don't enjoy getting mugged/stabbed

Being a prostitute is not illegal, but having sex with one is. I don't think it's a good idea to look for one, especially if you're a foreigner. Where are you from?

prostitutes are legal and they are in every town, you find them at nightclubs, at the corner of the street or in "dating" sites

Would you believe I'm actually Canadian? Human trafficking is sure af illegal though, having guns is illegal, doing blow is illegal, everything is illegal here but I know somewhere there is a shit ton of dirty things going on ESPECIALLY the human trafficking, not like I care though I just am trying to get my dick wet then go home

I'm more interested in getting angel dust truthfully, it's been a solid month for me

>going to another country just to fuck hookers and do drugs
fucking kill yourself

Then relax dude, you're in Europe. You can take a plane and spend a weekend in Amsterdam (red light districts and booze) or Germany (legal prostitutes), without spending much

For drugs usually ask the dodgy-looking black guy at the club/park/busy student square at night. Probably not going to find anything different from cannabis tho

Thanks for the tips

wtf is your problem? why are you here anyway?

Be careful though. A couple months ago one of my friends was trying to buy some weed and got caught by an undercover cop

>We don't have red light districts except for young boy pucci, thank the Church

I wish cute twinks were readily available here desu senpai