Second refugee wave started

source: Welt -magazine
welt.de/politik/ausland/article174796884/Millionen-Fluechtlinge-aus-Afrika-Zweite-Phase-der-Migration-hat-laengst-begonnen.html

American PEW research station has made a research that shows that 75% of people living in Africa wants to migrate now to Europe or at least USA if Europe is not possible. But they do prefer Europe.

This means 75% wants to abandon African continent which the Africans themselves see as unfit for life. But they aren't escaping war or anything like that. They simply want better quality of life.

These people have travelled over desert and have been victims of slave traders. But at some point they manage to overcome the trenches in Morocco separing Africa and Europe from each other.

Or, they choose the Libya - Italiya path by using rubber boats, which is a risky attempt and many have drown.

PEW reserach showed these countries want to empty their population to Europe the most badly: South Africa (400 000 are eager to move), Nigeria and Senegal (270 000), Ghana (250 000), Kenya (180 000) other countries are keeping their population in check for the time being.

This is not a small number in any way, we have to understand that 1 billion people live there. If 10% of them wants to move now, what happens when even more are willing to leave Africa?

Europe has now received 3 million migrants from Africa and Middle East already.

Attached: African_forest.jpg (610x406, 130K)

Do you participate in convos or you just post news stuff?

Also meanwhile in Estonia and Latvia: hundreds of Africans came to Estonia and Latvia in the years 2015 - 2017 and they all left as quickly as possible and wented to Germany

Bring them here

He's crashing this board, with no survivors.
He already spammed kc to death.

Attached: 1520553945667.png (1022x574, 1.37M)

>leftist news
>survey in Africa, if they want to emigrate somewhere else
>course they would say, yes
Doesn't mean that another refugee wave started. It's been like this since forever.

Good good
I wish Sup Forums meets the same fate as KC.

Everyone is welcome in Finland for we are a western Nordic country :)

I wonder how long europoor patience will last and what will happen after that, should be interesting.

KC is gone, I don't know why
I was banned from there forever since many months ago so I'm not responsible for any recent spam

fuck i have to make money and buy the whole fucking africa. fucking niggers i won't give you a shit if you want to return

Nothing. We will continue to help those who need it and they are welcome in these lands. We're all one race after all :)

300 africans after thorough screening: basically, christians who REALLY needed a place to stay or else they will be rip. and yes, all of them left for sweden asap.

now we have a new law that says: we accept 0 (ZERO [NULL {NONE}] immigrants

Europe will be right wing (maybe once and for all)
Russia will be a lefty paradise
History will repeat itself.

>we
Sorry, Britain isn't European

We are but regardless it matters not as we will take them in anyway.

Please do. As long as they won't come to Europe.

ahahahahahahah

ENJOY EUROPOORS, ENJOY AHMAD V2 EQUIPPED WITH STRONGER EXPLOSIVES AND DRIVER'S LICENSE AND TURBOJAMAL THE NIGGEST

They will though. You can try to pretend otherwise for as long as you want but you can't fight progress. The human race is coming together..

you think this is a laughing matter?
What is Slovakia compared to Germany or France?
How long do you think you can last on your own if this go sour in Western Europe as a hole?

Do you truly believe it won't spill on your borders? Kiddo, you're FUCKED if they keep this up. History has shown that the smaller states in Europe always get doomed in one way or another, I don't know why you're laughing.

Just trolling, I completely agree with you. I hope we can all become one human race and every country will understand how foolish they are and abolish borders and become one country - The World - in my lifetime.

Attached: 1501406064409.png (800x800, 206K)

>at least USA if Europe is not possible
No no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I swear to god. If those African freeloaders comes to America. I'm gonna hold you Europeans responsible!
Keep your borders open!

Exactly why the filthy damn fucking jews wanted to overthrow gaddafi.

>if this go sour in Western Europe as a hole?

I meant

>if things go sour in Western Europe as a whole

I don't think a united world would be manageable in the best of worlds due to its sheer size. The best to hope for would be 7 8 self governing parts of the world that all accept people from all backgrounds.

islam doesn't want us to become one country, one world, or one big happy family.
islam wants us to become muslim or die. Or pay the jizya.
You fuckers think real life is a game. Europe is turning right wing, and there WILL be upheaval, strife, and bloodshed eventually.

I don't mind, we finally have affordable, good barbers who don't charge 40€ for a chit-chat and a cup of bland coffee.

Remember what Gaddafi said a few years ago?
Of course you don't.

It's your fault.

I'mma gonna do business and sell nigs boats capable of atlantic travel(rigged to explode if they go towards europe with those)

exactly

Fucking naive retarded 1st worlder piece of shit.
Get out of here and never come back.

>I'm too much of a sissy to know how to shave, so we should import millions from Africa

Liberal logic.

Yurop stop being so cuck and ban those people or send them to china.

Please go back to Sup Forums

Just read the article. 40% claims to have concrete plans lol.

Why make a law if they don't want to stay there?
Mama Merkel will shit on you for that law.

He's right though.

it's in German though and most Sup Forums readers don't understand it

the energy and effort in screening isn't worth it if they all just flee to germany/sweden. better just say fuck you niggers don't come here

>what's a translate button?

Attached: 1520476662515.jpg (699x484, 47K)

DANKE DEUTSCHLAND

MERCI FRANCE

THANK YOU ENGLAND & USA

He has a point about gadafi, but the way he posts just reeks of Sup Forums.

LET.
THEM.
IN.

eat shit sandnigger

oh wow you offended me therefore go back to Sup Forums hururururu

Never visited that piece of shit disgusting board and don't care for it, but guess what, you're part of the problem, faggots spewing the same garbage "go back to pol!"

You're JUST AS BAD as pol, retarded sandnigger.

You first, Sandnigger

>2
how accurate is this from German to English?

>sandnigger
Ironic, isn't it

Attached: IMG_4543.jpg (1267x1938, 337K)

as an afro-german i dont care
its good that we help people

I have seen a lot of your post though and you do rant about Sup Forums often. What do you really expect from a board when the main running jokes are arguments about whiteness?

this is the actual new way poor shitholes in africa manage to have some sort of leverage against european countries. Hords of niggermigrants are the new century weapon.

Italy had to pay some millions to the lybians in order to have them stop the fucking boats.

Why are you so upset Macaco?

No, it's exactly because of posts like these that I know you're fresh out of Sup Forums you monkey.

Didnt Hitler sterilize mixed Germans in the 30’s?

>dna

A sandnigger is brown, smells like camel shit, is muslim, and wants to come to Europe to rape little white children, and get free money
DNA has absolutely nothing to do with being a sandnigger.
ok tyrone bin mohammad?

How about, let them all come, until Africa is empty, and then all Europeans move to Africa, and close the borders. Africans can stay on the cold while Europeans can enjoy Africa's natural resources and soil.

its not the 30s anymore

did you forget that albanian cockroach?

But I like the Alps and my landscapes

>A sandnigger is brown
Depends on what kind of sandnigger
>muslim
again, same thing
>smells like camel shit
kinda funny coming from a gayreek

>as an afro-german
No such thing.

how come?

We are surrounded by V4 member from every side, it wont spill to us, and i like seeing fags from western europe get what they deserve

>ok tyrone bin mohammad
you're not speaking to an amerimutt, excuse me

greek and turk are the same

>until Africa is empty,
that's the thing, Africa isn't getting empty, it's spilling over
doesn't mater how many come here, they will be replaced there

Cause tour judt not german. Merkel and her friends might say being german dutch or whatever is about having a right papers. Its bs and you know it

im afro german
you can say what you want it wont change it

you are nigger first and foremost, nobody cares what your passport says

The birthrate if Niger is 7,8 kids per family. So their population will triple in 30 years.

Attached: 4B51BC26-B336-4633-99CF-D73A3ACF89C5.jpg (800x800, 79K)

Your litterly not german. If I move to china it doesnt make me a chink. hoe is this so hard to understand.

hope we can stop racism and capitalism by then

Attached: based_black_man.png (750x460, 75K)

56%german?

You foreigners don't understand what we see as our own, and never will.

Attached: 1459452658525.png (1920x1200, 2.98M)

I am german

german mother ethiopian father

Interesting, a couple of weeks back I calculated that all of Europe had 20 million black africans including illegal immigrants, mostly in Western Europe. Imagine what another 20 million will do to Europe?

Also MENA people are like 40 million strong, there are 30 million gypsies and about 10 million other non-Europeans in Europe.

It's interesting how 1/8 people in the European subcontinent today are not European. That number will surely rise within the next 10 years seeing how Europeans don't want children and are allowing foreigner non-euros to their countries.

Now you're just baiting. Being a nasty mutt does not make you a german. I take shits more german, although less brown thsn you.

Not a problem since they all want to leave for "better" countries as soon as they get here.

Yes Italy, send them all to Germany so we can get this over with and make the Yuropean peoples realize that overpopulation of unskilled, dumb immigrants who are no better than parasites is a bad thing to begin with

Attached: A8745D8F-1819-4E06-BDF6-294EBFA898BE.png (941x887, 199K)

Thanks news-reporter user

turk and german are the same

Americans are proud Orcs

>Norway
no such thing

i need to be educated

from what are these refugees seeking refuge from?

Attached: Ameripepe.jpg (657x527, 71K)