/v4/

Together we are stong! United is the future!
old

Attached: 1388403896465.png (796x378, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pM7P8HTIUzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

abomination

>v4
>roman flag
delete

DELET

Attached: 1500434339579.jpg (420x410, 17K)

what is your national food rumunia

That thing is disgusting user. You should feel ashamed.

bbq and balkan sushi

>Are you saying Hungary doesn't have better relations with Russia than Romania?

They unironically have a much better and fruitful relationship with Romania.

The plebs' feels don't matter when it comes to business and world order. The whims and irrational fears and prejudices of the retarded masses don't matter.

Attached: freedom.jpg (640x426, 90K)

actual edition

the hunno-etruscan-daco-roman master race will rule the world

Mici :)

Attached: meniu-mici (1).jpg (1333x814, 176K)

It would have been okay. Not ideal, but better than what we got.

looks like literal shit

Think about it: we are the only 2 non-slavs around. we are special!

Attached: 1388404147285.png (474x316, 37K)

I love how one Hungarian shitpost leads to 300 replies and Romanians highjacking the general.

It tastes like heaven!
And its really popular even among the sezekely community here!
youtube.com/watch?v=pM7P8HTIUzY

id sooner ally with a muslim than a vlach
t.literal balkan türk slav mutt with a language that is made up and is barely latin

isnt it strange that both hungarians and romanians regard one another asians and non-european?

No, but seriously, how is it barely latin ? It's pretty close...

Considering Turks ethnically cleansed almost all of your lands during the occupation how can you even say this?. We stood together many times against he Turks

>be majority slavic genetcally
>literally take turks and gypsies into your nation willingly and assimilate them
>call anyone a turk slav mutt

still waiting for proof of russian alliance and brussels show from the roman subhuman

De ce nu avem niciodata un general ?

Attached: 1509921105800.png (1000x283, 47K)

try to hijack /ka/ its easy to do it with english threads

pentru ca ne urasc toate celelalte tari latine

De obicei toate generalele sunt pline de conversatii triste si limitate...sa dai cu google trasnlate si sa vezi ce vorbesc ungurii te caci pe tine de tristete.

Nu, un general pentru Romania.

Nu ma simt urat in /lat/ sau de Francezi, Italieni. Pur si simplu Romanii sunt prosti si stau pe Sup Forums

Attached: 1200px-Ethnic-map-of-Romania-2011.png (1200x848, 443K)

>this thread

Attached: 1513681280215.png (488x10000, 175K)

>slav
More like we incjected our pure magyar blood into them and as the centuries passed more and more of our neighbours got to taste that sweet cum cum. In part your pathetic ethnicity too! isnt that great radu?

>italienii, francezi, etc.. sunt despteti

vai cat de mult te inseli

ca tot veni vorba, google translate a devenit o mizerie, daca traduci o propozitie o sa ai 50% tradus anapoda

N-ai ce vorbi cu Romanii de pe Sup Forums, sunt extrem de autisti. Am vazut pe unu care vroia sa dea Transilvania inapoi Ungurilor.

Pe chanuri sunt mult, mult peste noi, unguri, polaci, rusi sau chiar angloizi.

More like being one of the slavs that recieved that injection and was so much of a cuck that he abbandoned his culture and adopted that of his steppe nigger conquerors.

go back to your own general

Huni > Slavi, normal, categoric.

Esti prost ?

Cum poti quantifica "cu mult peste noi"...marea majoritate care stau pe Sup Forums sunt tristi rau

We're on a humanitarian mission to remove Hungarian shitposting from /v4/.

>remove Hungarian shitposting from /v4/
is romania part of v4?
nope, bye

>culture
there was no culture here just like there was no romanian kingdom. Thankfully we came and brought adcancement and progress to this region while also making sure to keep the slave nations thoroughly btfod and magyarised

gata ba, general in fiecare zi la 19:00 e mai greu pana incepem. am avut cateva threaduri bunicele pe Sup Forums

Te tin pe cuvant! Maine la 19 aici.

>admitting your ancestors didn't even have a culture

Attached: 1517181803157.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

Nivelul discutiilor intre Francezi si intre Italieni e mult mai intelectual.

Eu ma bag, sunt in concediu. Dar e pe bune ?

AUSTRIAN CLAY

daca nu plang..

Attached: 1471723731681.jpg (186x356, 10K)

>implying roman subhumans had any
topkek

>romanian mutt cant read
no suprise here

Plm se uita mult la Rick and Morty.
Eu sunt prezent maine

Gypsies out

Why do we let tripfags stay? Chase him away with your weaponised autism magyars.

God you are easy to bait

Attached: hun.jpg (1366x768, 185K)

>he thinks he has anything to do with the steppe people that conquered his slavic ancestors

Attached: 1520696461215.png (631x633, 658K)

Attached: faggot.jpg (680x1058, 86K)

>merely pretending
wow i guess superior roman genetics do wonders

and you are using an ironic hungarian oc you turk rapebaby

we are very far from their blood yes. but thats not to say its eradicated

Doesn't stop you from larp-ing as them.

Actually Its my own creation back from the superior gentlemen times. I literally did this and the original one :)

Pls dont try to steal my creation...

Also according to 23andme im 99.9% European.

Attached: Untitled.png (2013x1080, 745K)

yesh because you guys dont larp as dacian roman conquerors
lmao brainlet rapebaby cant even sense irony

>0.1% not European

Attached: 1517660263012.png (773x636, 211K)

What is this abomination

Attached: 1516489438521.jpg (616x674, 66K)

t. igan

there's like 3 other v4's running just pick one and beat it fool

>Also according to 23andme im 99.9% European.
So you need to take a test to find that out? Ther's no doubt now that you are a gyppo shitskin.

sure you did kek

I'm going to sleep guys. But you really need to take a chill pill, its not good for your nerves.

But of course, any realistic little bit of Romanian Roman-ness is automatically dismissed by your cognitive dissonance. Fuck you.

Attached: 1507642140386.jpg (768x768, 40K)

STOP MAKING SUCH SICK SHIT user! FIX YOUR LIFE! RETHING YOUR LIFE CHOICES UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE!

You should be the ones feeling the irony, you're the ones always calling "larping".
In the case of the Dacians we still have majority native genetics so it actually gives it legitimacy.

>still believing his ancestors shitpost because they were so laughably shit as a nation and as a culture tgay they needed to invent shit. lmao
>guys its not good we are literally vlach turkic rapebabies
>wtf no lets create some sense of superiority
>I know DA ROMANZ

uh... maybe you can stay for now then

This is literally you.

P.S. If you zoom down in the bottom left corner of the image you will litteraly see "Ros Sup Forums" ;)

Attached: the untouchable.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

>still wewuzzing when we come to talk as equals
stop it wont end well for your fake identity

the madman himself

Attached: 1483816891837.png (853x600, 46K)

>watermarking your shitty memes
that's legit pathetic lad

wow a romanian actually creating oc
well done

>be conquered by steppe people with high Turkish admixture
>literally invite more Turks into your country and assimilate them later on
>call anyone else a Turk rape-baby
Of all the Hungarian shitposts I find this one the funniest.

You know the really Ironic part is the first guy who challenged my authorship is a Hungarian of witch I made the OC of :)))

the invading hungarians werent majorly turkic. sure we picked up some mutt turkic gypsies along the way but they werent the invading magyars
also the cumans werent turkic you illiterate rapebaby
try harder next time

>the cumans werent turkic
What did he mean by this?
>the invading hungarians werent majorly turkic
high Turkish admixture="majorly turkic"?

What superiority ? When have we ever claimed something due to some Roman-ness? It's just an inescabable historiographic conclusion that romanized peoples have remained native in parts of Eastern Balkans and in the Carpathian arc. Obviously the ethnic component has withered away (but not completely), cultural remnants are and have been still strong.

Attached: 1506969966652.jpg (185x192, 18K)

Maşallah

trips don't lie

I'm sorry for the shiposting guys. I really did not mean to cause trouble. I like v4 and Hungarians :)

night!

sleep tight

kys romanian gypsy

Yet, having more of a voice of reason from Romanians /especially/ since that general was constructed around shitflinging at us is pretty rad.

Why are you so apologetic ? Did you see that the whole identity of their shithole thread was about us ? We should embrace it.

Gn

Attached: apollonian.png (1382x794, 944K)

>roman-ness
literally all the time when it comes to your made up identity

the magyars picked up the turkics
The blodline of árpád for example wasnt turkic

Mate enlighten me, what part of the identity is made up? Go a bit into detail, don't just throw "everything".

cevapcici then

Mate enlighten me, do you people still consider yourselves the dacian roman descendants of the conquering romans? If so im in for a hearty laugh

Not quite. Mici have a different recepy and more soft and succulent. You should taste them and see.

We consider ourselves the descendants of the romanized Dacians yes and genetics can easily show that is correct as the native non-slavic haplogroups make up the majority.

There is more evidence for us being related to the Romans then you being Magyar mate. We still maintain a genetic composition to the population who lived here in the old times...you are mostly Slavic now.
No hard feelings.

I dunno which is worse, a muslim or a romanian ally

why do hungarians and romanians hate each other so much ?

Transilvania

>dacian roman descendants of the conquering romans?

You're a bit of a descendant to Eskimos too. That's how haplogroups and exponential genealogy works.

The cultural aspects that remain behind oftentimes are not proportional to the genetic makeup. Can you really deny that and just flatly say it's bullshit ?

Yeah, obviously even post-1100 there were significant, primarily dacoroman populations on most of today's Romanian borders. Modern Romania encompasses (for better or worse) a lot more than that, obviously. But so does modern Hungary.

Attached: 1507333350941.jpg (897x639, 76K)

This but also pretty much our entire history we've been in some form of conflict.

but thats laughably stupid. You are in no way related to them. You people came from the area around albania in the 11th century and after some time got buttraped by the pechenegs and the cumans. this is literally the romanian history