Is it true new worlders and 3rd worlders feel very inferior when they are near Europeans?

Is it true new worlders and 3rd worlders feel very inferior when they are near Europeans?

Attached: 576555F1-29BA-4AB2-B342-41144FBBA11C.jpg (1052x616, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrication_in_the_United_Kingdom#Road_and_rail_transport
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can only speak for myself. I don't

I like it here

Bump

No, I feel good that I'm not a pretentious soyboy that is afraid of freedom.

This is a defense mechanism. You know it’s true

Why would we feel inferior around irrelevant literally who countries we outrank and every possible way?

>literally who countries we outrank and every possible way?
*gets diabetes*
*gets shot*

Y'know, if you're trying to prove that you don't feel inferior to them, getting hyper-defensive doesn't exactly help

Man you sure outrank us in those gun crime and school shooting statistics. Keep it up mutt!

>Keep it up mutt!
>says the country that got raped so many times in history
I wouldn't be suprised if your ancestry was from 10 different euro nations lmaooo

I dont feel inferior

americans are pretty condescending in general though

Do Americans really unironically think they are free?

Attached: ツ.png (491x585, 56K)

Nope, europoors don’t even have guns.

Who's hyper defensive? It's just a statement of fact.

Depends. I'd rather live in Finland, Czechia, or Switzerland than the USA but I'd rather live in the US than Britain, Greece, or Sweden

i have the european citizenship (Italia) but i'll never live out of Argentina (At least it get into a crisis), Argentina is cool, doesn't has nothing to envy to europe.

If you're talking about regular people then I don't think that's really true. At least not intentionally. Theyre just unaware of the rest of the world and how they do things. And can you really blame them? When France was the strongest country in the world did the everyday folks worry about what people were doing in the Philippines or Botswana?

>average canadian city

Nuke us

Attached: urbansprawl.jpeg.size.custom.crop.1086x719.jpg (1086x719, 200K)

Is it true Europeans constantly think of new worlders and believe they get a second of thought in our lives?

yes
we don't feel chit towards gringos though

Nicaraguans and Hondureans have guns, you may play with them whenever you want.

I've never wanted to live Europe tho.
i'm perfectly happy where I am.
maybe if I was a self hating mutt.

Attached: 254354546645.png (585x501, 363K)

>i have the european citizenship, i'll never live out of Argentina, Argentina is cool
>Argentina has things to envy from europe

>its a defense mechanism!!!
>its not like having freedom is anything to be happy about

Attached: 1487693068588.jpg (369x387, 35K)

>i have the european citizenship, i'll never live out of Argentina, Argentina is cool
>Argentina has things to envy from europe
mmmm....

No but i feel civilization-mogged when i hear anything about Japan.

Attached: 06df13e814823fe1e9b04c3103c20149.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

3rd worlders don't visit europe.

well we got a whole shit ton more freedom than you son of a bitches

Attached: 3465476587.png (712x904, 150K)

But this is better then this. Be happy, pidor.

Attached: 1519822334181725371.jpg (850x866, 331K)

Not at all
t.thirdworlder new worlder

no, or, they may feel inferior until they get to actually visit Europe.
they feel inferior to the ideal Europe (and Europeans) they imagine

This post is kinda of racist, but I will be honest.
In Latam, you generally have white, good looking, college educated upper classes, and non whites in the lower classes. It changes depending on the country, some have more whites than others, but thats the case.

The people of those countries, who associate white with good looking + educated + good economic position, think that Europe is 100% like that because they only have white people.

If they finally get to go to Europe, they will realize a society like that is actually impossible. The most disappointing thing about Europe for me was actually the sexual attractiveness of the people. I expected being good looking to be the rule there.

>The most disappointing thing about Europe for me was actually the sexual attractiveness of the people. I expected being good looking to be the rule there.
Interesting. This is actually how people view Latam over here.

Why are americans so stupid and delusional?

Attached: 1521473150994.png (671x519, 146K)

Nah

I can only speak for myself. I don't. But I do hate the condescending pricks.

cope hard

Most of you seems like pussies desu. Brits are alright though

literally nothing wrong with being american. why do you faggots expect us to be self hating? you people are fucking annoying. honestly nothing pisses me off more than whiny self hating faggots who complain. just fuck off.

Attached: 1521690931884.png (632x471, 354K)

Argentina is not white, but it has (I don't know exactly how many, I dont think we even have statistics like that) 40% to 60% european descended people, with the rest looking in general like Paraguayans.
I thought "since Europe is like 90% white, I am going to see in average like twice the number of good looking people I see in Argentine, or even more", but I was completely wrong. But then, that is subjective.
Or it may be that young people are a lower % of the euro population because of the low birth rate.

Deja de delirar gato las argentinas son un asco en comparacion a las europeas, sali de palermo y recoleta un rato

>If you're talking about regular people then I don't think that's really true.
on the internet at least you do it
when you talk to people from other country it's often in a condescending manner
like you think they're retarded or younger or something

yeah nah

USA NUMBER 1 BAYBEEEEEEE FUCK YOU YUROPOOR PEASANTS AMERICA YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1519530892448.jpg (626x909, 124K)

Attached: 1517702195170.png (882x624, 39K)

I don't know. Maybe. I think it's more than just trying to convey things they don't think you'll understand being a foreigner. Anyone can do it when explaining something about their experience to somebody else.

Or maybe you're just paranoid

lmao anyone full of this much piss and vinegar about America must secretly wish he was American

I enjoyed Europe when i traveled there but I wouldn't want to live there

If I was European I would be in jail for browsing a racist hate site.

can you quickly summarise why Europe has a better quality of life than America

Attached: melvynbragg.jpg (710x558, 109K)

Fuck off Melvynn there's no commercials here

we're out of time you fat little cunt

Attached: MELVYNFUCKINGBRAGG.jpg (757x589, 91K)

>still use imperial system
Need I say more?

I don't know, there are more attractive people over there than here
Pic related is the cutest girl I've seen irl

Attached: DSC_2514.jpg (3008x2000, 1.64M)

If thats the cutest girl you seen I feel bad for you son

Lost it hard

Attached: 1521482926125m.jpg (1024x791, 93K)

>Look mom, i found a javascript that quote everyone XD

reported.

Actually I did it all manually on my phone

Attached: 1521840698620m.jpg (554x1024, 69K)

I thought that use the metric system in Britain why would they still call it in mileage? shouldn't it be kilometerage?

Attached: Mileage.jpg (720x469, 82K)

literally an average in europe

So you get BTFO and sperg out? Real mature.

What a fucking loser.

All I see ITT are hyperdefensive americans getting BTFO

Attached: 1521160788970.png (225x225, 9K)

>Apart from the sale of petrol, which was metricated in the 1980s, motorists have seen little metrication. Speedometers and mandatory information on car advertisements such as fuel consumption are given in both metric and imperial units.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrication_in_the_United_Kingdom#Road_and_rail_transport
That's my point

Why do you take pictures of strangers on the steet? Are you some kind of creep?

It's called street photography my dood

the europeans that come here are very polite, opene minded and smart. I dont have a problem with that

>Apart from the sale of petrol, which was metricated in the 1980s, motorists have seen little metrication. Speedometers and mandatory information on car advertisements such as fuel consumption are given in both metric and imperial units.

Attached: 154930600.jpg (700x1024, 508K)

Yes, I feel inferior

They are compared to us by a large margin.

In a way, but then again I'm happy that I don't live in such an emasculating society such as yours.

I'm going to be honest with you most Americans are indifferent towards Europeans and in general everybody outside of the US.

las argentinas son lujo cabrón

I do feel inferior when i see european tourists walking by. Even before you can hear them you can easily tell they're european just from their look, they are usually taller than russians, the clothes are always so clean and fresh (new), many of them also wear smart looking glasses and they never look at you directly for some reason.

we believe Russians will attack you if you look them in the eyes (like chimpanzee or dogs)
that's why we prefer to grow tall so we can look above you

>they are usually taller than russians,

What is the average height for Russians?

Africans tend to be a bit submissive from what i've experienced. Most still look up to the whites. Blacks born in white countries though are the opposite and tend to have a sort of inherent racism and hate towards whites as they are out to get you.

as if*

BS, americans are obsessed with british shit.

And even then it's something that rarely comes up and they are the only ones people care about

When I meet new people from outside Europe they always like that I am from the Netherlands/Europe because they think the culture is nice.

Not really. Just cause there's a couple million autistic Americans who enjoy watching Sherlock, British tea or caring about their Royal family doesn't mean all of us are obsessed with them.

I'm sure there are thousands of weaboos in Brazil, does that mean majority of Brazilians want to be Japanese?

>feel inferior next to Europeans

Usually the opposite way around

Attached: 2E152555-E22F-40F5-B074-52635E580DE2.png (3815x2302, 1.66M)

>Blacks born in white countries though are the opposite and tend to have a sort of inherent racism and hate towards whites as they are out to get you.

Based

kill them

America, for its flaws. is a decent place for me

I like this version of sonic the best

Yes, but we've accepted this feeling

Real World

Attached: 1521846057784.jpg (1052x616, 122K)