“Mongrel complex" (Complexo de vira-Lata in Portuguese) is an expression used to refer to a collective inferiority...

>“Mongrel complex" (Complexo de vira-Lata in Portuguese) is an expression used to refer to a collective inferiority complex felt by some Brazilian people in comparison to Europe or the United States. The reference to a "mongrel" (as opposed to "pure-bred") carries negative connotations attributed to most Brazilians being racially mixed as well as a perception of lacking cultural refinement.

>It was originally coined by novelist and writer Nelson Rodrigues, in which originally he referred to the trauma suffered by Brazilians in 1950, when the National Soccer team was defeated by the Uruguayan national team in the final match of the Soccer World Cup in Maracanã. Brazil would just recover in 1958, when it won the World Cup for the first time.[1]

>For Rodrigues, the phenomenon was not exclusive related to soccer. According to him:[2]
“ By "Mongrel Complex" I mean the inferiority in which Brazilians put themselves, voluntarily, in comparison to the rest of the world. Brazilians are the reverse Narcissus, who spit in their own image. Here is the truth: we can't find personal or historical pretexts for self-esteem.

>Caring about self-esteem
>getting BTFO'd so hard in football you develop trauma
>Caring about Europe or America

The absolute state of this country.

Attached: 1521780648927.png (329x306, 81K)

In America most of us just don't care anymore. Go ahead, call me a mutt.

Attached: see if i care.jpg (523x751, 51K)

Is Brazil and Latin America in general proof that race mixing should be banned?

I wish we could ban you

t. amerimutt

No. People need to stop being so vain and love of self-image.

Self-hate is just a pretext for self-improvement. I BELIEVE in you Brazil!

>>“Mongrel complex" (Complexo de vira-Lata in Portuguese) is an expression used to refer to a collective inferiority complex felt by some Brazilian people in comparison to Europe or the United States.
>United States

Honestly the definition should be changed because at this point that's a very common feeling in the US as well.

Maybe Brazilians think they're inferior because they are indeed inferior.

Attached: hmmm.png (2688x2688, 173K)

This.

The first step to improve is to realize you're shit. Most Brazilians are deluded enough to believe Brazilians are just as capable as whites, and that we're just a few social reforms away from becoming a developed nation. Truth is we need to think realistically and recognize first our racial inferiority, and then aggressively push for denegrification and depardification of the country and promote white supremacy.

This

Only pardos favelados disagree with this.

Isto

There is a black Brazilian Brit guy that posts on /r/ukpoltics all the time about how he hates the UK and Brazil is better because it is less racist. Apprently he was the only no English kid in his school and was heavily so he was do mini rebellions again English soviety like wearing his Brazilian football shirt around and listening to Brazilian Music through the speakers of his phone. Eventually the racism go so bad he moved out of the UK... To Canada.... He still constantly posts about how Canada is so much better because it is less racists and they except him as a Canada even though he is a Black Latino.

holy shit
Brazil is absolutely pathetic

t. Mongrels

Fuck this is bad English but I'm on mobile comfy in bed so fuck you.

>Nigger
>cries about racism

sounds about right.

>blasting music through your phone in class
>wearing another country's shirt (one you haven't even been to) with pride, even though there's no reason for it
>calls other people racist when you get called a retard

hahaha

We have no healthy cultural scene in the present day and it's no longer a matter of losing the culture war; we haven't even joined.

Being white is better too, but I agree people should be less butthurt about their genetics and focus more on achieving things.

Attached: 1499758081992.jpg (389x361, 45K)

It's fine famm, I got the gist of it.

WRONG! I'm 110% AFRICAN

>110% AFRICAN

no such thing exists in this country.
Try again.

Good idea desu
Yes, so I know what I’m talking about

SJW are a disgrace everywhere my friend.

Would killing all Brazilians and repopulated with white people fix Brazil?