/brit/

american negro edition

Attached: 2228668286_2350725ca8_o.jpg (1704x2115, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVkScDDlftM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu-BymTq8Iw
i.4cdn.org/gif/1521520370286.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=1JWiqDEYiQU
youtu.be/e6EGQFJLl04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime

Attached: 1494793322879.png (451x619, 392K)

Attached: 40-frases-para-felicitar-el-cumpleanos-felicitaciones-originales-divertidas-y-mas.jpg (996x652, 47K)

babestation

The gf

Attached: 967080798900.jpg (225x225, 9K)

am leave my wallet in taxi last night between 10.30 to 11.00am ....so I call to taxi office today and tonight say sorry can't find wallet .. I don't believe taxi office ..must have taxi driver steal my wallet so, probably taxi driver throw away on street ... aslo my bus travel card on my photo as well bank card .. inside my wallet £70 pound
So, if u see any find my wallet please inform me to thank you

Attached: n1ebD5wh6BQPpMbWsBDqA9SGRsMhnakz4kDz6c1uY_A.jpg (755x768, 91K)

I work 40 hours a week and have no gf

>greek
>fez

Attached: epic_lulz.png (336x326, 138K)

why do some nationalities have nouns like Spaniard, while for others you have to do the +man thing like Frenchman or Englishman?

Once made my ex gf orgasm 7 times in one shagging session.

Keep trying to break that record with my current gf but I can't get past giving her 5 orgasms

Not even larping

Attached: Pimp-Cover.jpg (510x680, 62K)

cultural marxism? nah, no thanks

Attached: 1520998892759.jpg (645x983, 174K)

would imogen gay her poots if you catch my drift

FONT

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together.

I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Alberta, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you." All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVkScDDlftM

Attached: 6849786953757.png (467x386, 503K)

frogs/frenchies
anglos/nigels/brits/britons/limeys/rosbifs

gf wants me to videocall her lads

FUCK what am i supposed to do i can just tell im gonna sperg

hey tell me the point of having a gf besides sex

Once made my ex gf orgasm 7 times in one shagging session.

Keep trying to break that record with my current gf but I can't get past giving her 5 orgasms

Not even larping

Attached: 332795.jpg (480x640, 45K)

Was gonna do datura until erowid stories scared the shit out of me. Got any links to favourite stories?

FONT

Attached: 1512779988253.png (1684x943, 1.31M)

the cuddles
sex is easy to get "on-demand", cuddles are the real treasure of a relationship

also its nice to have someone to do stuff with as well

wait is pewds actually a Sup Forumsack now?
thought that was just a meme

imogening her poots right this second

gay humor is so weird
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu-BymTq8Iw

fat girls cum too fast, the sex never lasts longer than 3 minutes
it's like they are so starved of intimacy, when they get some they can't handle it

Attached: kickem.gif (296x221, 1.21M)

Attached: 1514964133184.jpg (1277x884, 145K)

Banged them both so much they needed vaginas transplants you nerd

Might have to straighten my own wife out. Thanks for the inspiration.

the oneitis is clogging my brain pores

Attached: 1519058835330.png (680x575, 218K)

move it football head

nice deduction Sherlock

sounds gay

Jay

Know a guy who did datura and apparently he was hallucinating completely (like, he couldn't really interact with the real world anymore properly) for about 3 days. This shit does not seem healthy la

because of how it sounds. "frencher" or "englisher" doesn't sound right. if the word allows it we can say "spaniard" or "norwegian" but sometimes it's not possible. a language expert could explain it better

so you didn't understand the question but replied anyway

is melvin here?

>cuddles are the real treasure of a relationship
>also its nice to have someone to do stuff with as well
LOL

Used to love browsing the psychedelics stories there.

munter

probably applies to guys too, right fatty ;^)

tramadol any good lads

going to drink drive to a prossie but waiting for her to arrive at the brothel haha

would smash her face in she gave me that stupid little look

think i might be a fat girl

Gonna pick up some McD's on the way?

bet the mudslime roaches will be up to no good over easter weekend

>so you didn't understand the question but replied anyway
*farts in your general direction*

"""cuddles"""
hahaha

good rare but polynesia doesn't show much on my flag map
where the african rares at

pics

Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris are the two worst serial killers I've ever read about

The most badass is Paul John Knowles. Legit went on a few month long gta style rampage

Orgasm is no longer an option

obsessed

'kin hell

Attached: 1518456945489.png (1202x1080, 1.5M)

nah i've been sniffing a bit of the ol' charlie so don't feel like eating haha

how do you connect with others?

Wish the the netherlands was under spanish rule

bluetooth

Cuddles are no longer an option

get a flight to britain and i'll have a few bevvies with you

What's being drunk and coked up called? cross faded still?

>Greek

Attached: 1514417468081.gif (430x516, 1.07M)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1521520370286.webm

yeah, I'll just have The Voice instead. bloody outstandin' 'tis too.

its called degeneracy

ah yes very cool until a child is wrapped around your bonnet

business idea: Nuke the channel

One blow till I'll take ya down, I'll take ya down
One smoke and your head spins around and around
Chrome mags, a million drags, it never lags
An old transport queen mama, you never seen

Hear a purrin' motor
And she's a-burnin' fuel
Push it over, baby
We're makin' love unto you

Power booster, I'm talkin' to God and more
Crank it up and above my head
Smell my shit eating grin on the skin of my world
Six hundred sixty six miles per hour

Attached: 1450319066786.jpg (500x667, 24K)

not really

taken 600mg today and its rather underwhelming

wtf la 400mg is like seizure territory

dunno there's not really a name that i know of just say you're on the gear
may be different in yankland but no one here would sniff coke alone without alcohol (unless they were a literal full on addict)
if you're doing charlie then it's pretty much assumed you're drinking also

Attached: 1521663783940.jpg (640x626, 70K)

It's great. I puke if I mix it with alcohol but some people like it that way. Start off with 100mg (on an empty stomach) then pop one 50mg pill every 30-60 minutes as needed. Don't go over 400mg.

Nothing better than lying in a dark room with your eyes closed while off your tits on tramadol. Pure relaxation bliss. I take modafinil or something similar before dosing tramadol so I can stay awake in the euphoric state without falling asleep and wasting it. Visuals can be very vivid as well

Attached: 1518311557620.jpg (327x388, 11K)

desu by the time I took the last 200mg the first had pretty much worn off

but yeah a bit stupid

dont u find it hard to fuck on chang/ and almost impossible to cum? i mean with ciagra it's fucking heaven but there's nothing more embarrasing than having an 18 year old romanian slap your limp cock about for 20 minutes. although i usually don't go down that road until i've been awake snorting and drinking for at least 30 hours. do u use adultwork? rememeber to check the rear and front headlight assembly bulbs lad don't give them any exvcuse to stop you

done it loads of times and not killed anyone yet
although there's not going to be and children pondering the street at this time, not that the age would matter

youtube.com/watch?v=1JWiqDEYiQU

Attached: penny.webm (480x360, 598K)

what does the UK exports to the rest of europe

beto kisses niggers

actual scum of humanity

is there TWO cokelads??

Mandy. Go to a drug club and slam some powder, you'll make deep meaningful connections with everyone you talk to

banter

rosbif

hmm mate gets the stuff prescribed think ill have to try it

music

yeah i do if i've sniffed a lot but i ain't had that much
didn't buy any tonight but my mate sorted me a few keys which has done enough to get rid of my appetite although my jaw is going slightly

i'm normally a premature ejaculator so at this level it's just going to help me last longer

monkeys from the arctic

LOL
but i am talking about products

Big fan of serbia haha

Attached: logo_galenika_beograd.jpg (700x528, 19K)

Would highly recommend. You can increase the effects by drinking grape juice or something. A mate and me looked up the best potentiation methods online when we did it together

youtu.be/e6EGQFJLl04
thoughts on country music in 2018

benzo man

actavis are better for vallies

goods: nearly nothing
services: nearly everything

there are loads of lads in this general that sniff the odd bit of charlie (i'm not a regular user) but there's only one mong who thinks he's really cool for doing drugs and is insistent on mentioning it in every post

would bet good money that he's one of those mugs that gets ripped off with bashed gear too