Annex us into the anglosphere

Americans, how do we force you to invade and annex our country?

See, this country and its institutions are completely shit and its not gonna get fixed. I want the government, bureaucracy, education, everything replaced by the superior anglo saxon system, like the bongs did on India

I thought about the UK but they're very far away and probably unable to manage such a vast territory

Among other things, we have oil, lithium, biggest and purest water reserves, tons of cattle and virgin land (like 90% of our territory is uninhabited), a nuclear reactor, and a chinese military base, plus we sold weapons to Iran under the Kirchners. Is that enough to encourage you to invade us? How do we trigger your lobby to go full Phillipines on us?

Attached: 1479576656508.png (900x900, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just try to get US citizenship. Argentina is a lost cause

America aren't anglo xx

anglosphere is anglophones including Irish not just anglos so he's ok with this one but good vigilance keep watching the sky

Yeah now it's Australia

Pls annex, you're on the same hemosphere

the anglosphere isn't the anglophone countries

yeah alright then

we'll give you our mixed economy system and westminster system (which is way better than the Americn one) but only if you become a tributary and give us Chile as a concubine
every time ive heard of it its been anglophone countries otherwise they can just say anglos

Dem*Cracy is the problem.

Give it up, Puerto Rico has been trying to become the 51st state all this time to no avail.

>like the bongs did on India
Democracy in India is even more retarded than in USA

Not OP but a*gentinian """"people"""" are the problem

I'm really hoping this is bait

Attached: dafuq4.gif (500x281, 494K)

Why don't we take all the Argentines and move them all to the Western world? That way I can keep Patagonia all to myself.

>I want the government, bureaucracy, education, everything replaced by the superior anglo saxon system, like the bongs did on India
You missed your chance by like 200 years dude lol

All average people are a problem, that's why dem*Cracy is retarded. We can't let the future of the state be decided by these idiots just because they are the majority.

Apologise for the hand of God and I'll think about it.

Virtually all of Patagonia is owned by foreigners, mostly american and european. 2.000.000 hectareas by Benetton alone

It's kept "deserted" intentionally

>wanting to be annexed by a third world country
You''re better than that, white men.

>Americans, how do we force you to invade and annex our country?
>
ask the british, we're not anglo anymore

Why does the Argentine government allow that to happen?

What makes you think becoming a south American India is better that what you are now?

The government sold it because $$$ into their pockets. It was Menem in the 90s then posterior ones just let it continue

This but unironically

Lol

How does this make you feel?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate

Why would Argentina be India? They have almost no Natives left, it's mostly a blob of 75% European, 25% Native mutts.

It's simple. You have to commit to a massive terrorist attack similar to 9/11.

But that one was an inside job

Just tell your govt send military support to Palestinians and Iranians. CIA will instigate a coup and prop up an U.S-Israeli puppet govt.

Cringe

Attached: 1521570387129.png (224x217, 5K)

>superior anglo saxon system
It's a shitty system that only somewhat works because the anglos are not all insane.

Americans are insane and they make it work

Maybe now after they've been mutted

anglo saxon system is unbelievably shit

Usa should annex us too