/mena/

/mena/

Dearborn Michigan edition

Attached: 6h9feO1_0.jpg (1199x1081, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/for-coolies-who-fast-in-ramzan-a-delhi-mosque-to-unburden/story-2KnxNI0nucskZF3YWJ9owK.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam will dominate thr USA inshallah

Attached: 1518650793705.jpg (635x639, 63K)

nuke the middle east and kill all arabs
t. arab

Attached: 1496767042160.jpg (400x398, 65K)

wat did u say kid?

Attached: sandrock.jpg (350x549, 45K)

diaspora was a mistake

this please

Attached: 1521330784308.jpg (550x512, 41K)

Wait are there actually posters there? I go to class in Dearborn. The idea I'm potentially in the same zone as you shits horrifies yet equally fascinates me.

that means you too bucko....

Attached: C3byhfwWQAAfLw0.jpg (600x745, 99K)

United Arab Republic under Baathist rule when?

Attached: IMG_6239.png (1200x650, 150K)

how

Attached: lxnlzc.png (494x466, 231K)

>not knowing that anime is a mainstream thing in NA

Attached: IMG_20180324_081634.jpg (720x1225, 137K)

Attached: EA60D13C-ADA0-447E-9A6A-DEB8D1EBAE76.jpg (604x587, 135K)

send the chubby arab girls to US first plz

Attached: hj22.png (750x1014, 778K)

I know that senpai, but actually showing a recent movie like that on national TV isn't common

Muslim girls are CUTE

PAJEET REPRESENT

Where my non-diaspora OG Arab niggas at?

I know this girl.

WHAT IS YOUR FLAG NITCH WAT IS YOUR FLAG IM PHONEFAGGING INCAN’T SEEEEE

It's east Turkmenistan

how

it says Mongolia

I hate sandpeople.

i really do want to know, but im lucky to not be born there

Muslimas are cute af

The Red Castle was built on ancient roman ruins, dating as far back as 1510 during the Spanish occupation of Tripoli and continues to be painted a clay red since. During the Ottoman Empire the castle became the residence of the Turkish governor and structures were added on. The Saraya is a maze of rooms, colonnade and courtyards making it a city within a city.

What are some historical monuments in MENA?

Attached: Libya.jpg (1242x1043, 393K)

Attached: Red Castle.jpg (1748x500, 226K)

dogga

Attached: dogga tunisia.jpg (3456x2592, 2.63M)

Attached: dogga.jpg (960x640, 125K)

Attached: t23_dogga.jpg (750x500, 71K)

I need help regarding an Islamic matter. Is there anyone around who could answer some questions for me?

what will it take for you to understand that this isn't your designated shitting Quora questionnaire?

Attached: 1487029328931.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Beautiful

Why are Lebanons always so rude?

but Lebanon is very nice we welcome 2million syrian and 1 million palastinean *steps out of character* now get the fuck out and sorry i don't roleplay as my own country nigger.

It's just this one nigger who has severe daddy issues in real life so he takes out his frustrations on random people on the internet.

That's really nothing, I remember having watched these shows on national tv here :
>sword of the stranger
>shigurui
>FMA
>Uncensored FotNS
>afro samurai
>VOTOMS
>Speed Grapher
>Trigun
>Monster
>Gundam Zeta
And these are just the shows I remember off the top of my head, chinatoons airing on state television here is nothing to drop your jaw for.

Attached: 1521818904671.png (1000x1000, 264K)

>qatarnigger slave labourer is mad because he won't earn his plate of curry poop until the stadium completion in 2022

Attached: 1516394364526.jpg (1280x1780, 245K)

Post some Qatari celebs, please

Also, please share info on the religious clerics/speakers/teachers that your family follows

It's less of a question of venting and more of the dude's had enough of the scatnigger's incessant begging for the opinions of this thread's posters when his undeveloped brain can't even notice how said posters are either oblivious diasrascals or illiterate natives that just google the answers and copy them from wikipedia on the fly. And Jesus do I wish the answers just stopped at being thoroughly unresearched and derivative, as if this flagrant dumbassery wasn't enough, the fuckers pad their posts with the unsolicited and disjointed agendas they're pushing and sprinkle a metric fuckton of misused buzzwords and colloquial terms on top of this steaming hot pile of shit.
I'm very well aware of this board's reputation of being a place where all respectable and erudite discussions go to die, but this thread takes that notion to a whole new meaning.

Attached: 1521219330224.png (1640x996, 1.55M)

yes what's up
My family is Christian but I follow Muhammad al-Yaquobi a Syrian Sufi who is directly descended from the Prophet and distributes anti-isis writings for free in Syria

Perhaps you're a convert? What's your ethnic origins then?

>Qatari celebs
none desu. Only thing this country is known for is salaries.
Sheik al sha3rawi. Some other dude who comes on TV (forgot his name but I'll look him up for you :3)
it gives him something to chat about i guess.

What are the craziest Salafi preachers?

How do I get these half european(with colored eyes) and half jewish(middle eastern)? like this one

Attached: de1ce64b83b319968aa2fa8388cdf6e5--healthy-girls-shiloh.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Do Araps use VK or Facebook?

is zeynep on vk.com ?
pls yesss! :3

Facebook. Most people here don't know what vk is.

Zeynep is gopinka breh

Got my visa for Iran boys, get ready here I come

Attached: ipp.png (785x757, 41K)

WHERE IS THOTSHRA ??

Huh. I never noticed that these shows aired on either 2M or the SNRT channels before.

fuck off attention whore tripfag

Okay, things are really bad in India right now. Muslims are getting lynched by mobs and the ruling government is openly asking them to leave the country and turn over their mosques to Hindus. In this environment I feel it is essential for citizens to come out in solidarity with the oppressed people, i.e. our Muslim brothers.

I want to make a gesture of brotherhood. Do you think it would be wise to make a monetary donation to the muezzin at a mosque for it to be used for charity? Would it be better if I went to a mosque before /during Ramzan/Eid for the money to be used for iftar or charitable works?

I need advice, /mena/. Also, pic related. I sent this to a newspaper, haven't received a reply so far.

>yes what's up
See above

Attached: 1500307475849.png (1500x405, 104K)

Also, I wanted to make a donation here: hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/for-coolies-who-fast-in-ramzan-a-delhi-mosque-to-unburden/story-2KnxNI0nucskZF3YWJ9owK.html

But it's really far from the city where I live

Attached: 1496969481213.jpg (1100x512, 114K)

They aired on al oula, early in the morning.

I see. Didn't really care about al aoula (even less in the mornings), so that must be why.

i miss 2016 mena

Bump

one one cares about India

I'm asking for advice, mate

Go to the local mosque tell them you want to make a donation to be used for charity and they'll put the money in the right spot

sage report

your mom on back page of vietnam penthouse, fucking ricefield ant nigger

ITT: QUX + 1 GENRIKH BULL

aaaaand saged again

It's airing right now and holy fucking christ what is that image quality? I can almost count all of the pixels on screen, it's like they deliberately upsized and downsized every single frame in microsoft paint, holy fuck.
Fuck this gay country.

Attached: 1521587014202.jpg (1366x768, 175K)

Please Xi jinming please launch the warheads on hong kong please I beg you Shong ming long please PLEASE

Attached: 665003303001_5753361560001_5753354210001-th.jpg (800x450, 50K)

Yeah, this is pretty bad.
Seeing يونوهونماشي mtarjem made me laugh, though.

WHO /GREATER ISRAEL/ HERE?

Attached: FF78BDD2-FE90-42E8-ADEF-8FDBA21E2BBA.jpg (211x350, 33K)

To be fair, I just want to see the one more time, one more chance subtitles at the end...

Attached: __sumita_kanae_5_centimeters_per_second_drawn_by_kirisawa_juuzou__0758d374ac9349b718da4ca0cd139016.j (900x900, 296K)

HULAGU DIED FOR YOUR SINS HULAGU DIED

I sage

What do people from the MENA think of the Ottoman Empire? Do you blame them for the current mess in the middle east?

*prays for it to happen*

AND ON NIPPON AND KPOPISTAN

I know, but it's not that simple. Who do I approach on entering a mosque?

What's the proper etiquette to be observed?

How do I hand over the money? Should I just give the money in an envelope?

>things are really bad in India right now. Muslims are getting lynched by mobs and the ruling government is openly asking them to leave the country and turn over their mosques to Hindus.
Again? I thought the situation stablizied...

Lucky :((((

>DURKSLIMES AND TERRORRATS BTFO

SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE GOOD TO ME

>Again? I thought the situation stablizied...
It's getting worse with each day. My piece of shit co-workers think nothing of openly badmouthing muslims.

>things are really bad in India right now. Muslims are getting lynched by mobs and the ruling government is openly asking them to leave the country and turn over their mosques to Hindus.
>things are really bad in India right now
Are they ?

Attached: 1447842390266.jpg (640x640, 126K)

HAHA QUQ

I plan to have to confront them the next time they say any stupid shit. The only reason I kept quiet until now is because they are at least 10 years older than me

Be careful, these retards already killed Muslims because of their beloved cows. I'm disappointed I thought that the situation was becoming better, I don't get their hate seriously but I guess it's because I'm not really knowledgeable on India's history with Muslims. In the meantime I keep seeing articles about Hindus converting to Islam, which is not surprising since when something is seen as forbidden and is oppressed it gets more followers, but I wonder if it's not some kind of hindutva propaganda about "muh muslim conquering us"

DIDJA KNOW DURKAROACHES AND SLIMEMUDS FUCK GOATS

DIDJA KNOW IT SAYS IN THE HADITH THAT FUCKING GOATS GETS YOU 72 VIRGIN GOATS UQUX

>I don't get their hate seriously
It's a South Asian thing where you try to demean and dehumanize others in order to make your own shitty existence seem better in comparison. Pakistan does the same shit with Hindpoos

MUSLIMS FUCK GOATS
F
G

Attached: 97ED11C7-83E2-41F0-B0D9-04FDFA58E7CD.jpg (1024x1022, 236K)

This is quite funny, because my friends and I always talk about this. We have quite a big Muslim community here and no matter how drunk they get they'll never ever touch bacon. It's fucking bizarre.

Attached: muslims.jpg (640x523, 28K)

Lol'd about the pic

Funny because these cow-loving mushriks always claim Muslims are the violent ones yet they're the first chimping out because of their women converting and marrying Muslims

This is the Dey Hussein Palace in Algeria, btw.
Sadly, I haven't yet come across a book on Ottoman Algeria.

Attached: Palais_des_Rais_(Es'hine)_-_Alger.jpg (800x600, 119K)

>big Muslim community here
In South Africa? What's the ethnic background of SA Muslims?
And yeah not eating pork is a habit since childhood so that's why... and this "don't eat pork but do other sins" logic is fucking dumb of course

Anyway, I need help with this: Hindpoos are retarted and I am revulsed by them. See:

> What's the ethnic background of SA Muslims?
They're mostly coloureds or Cape Malays. The Cape Malay ones are fucking hot.
>and this "don't eat pork but do other sins" logic is fucking dumb of course
What you mean? I'm not the most clued up on all the laws of Islam - are some (like alcohol, bacon, sex before marriage) more severe than others?

Btw what does pic related say?

Attached: gUq7aWh5_400x400.jpg (399x399, 19K)

T. GOTEFUQING MUSLIM

Attached: 95C6A39B-FBF6-4ECB-B6A6-157F413E57DA.jpg (400x400, 20K)

who invited you here?

Well yeah giving money to a mosque for charity is obviously a nice thing to do, the money could be shared on fridays to the brothers and sisters but you shouldn't have any trouble with entering a mosque. Be clean, take off your shoes, try to find an imam or a brother who could lead you to an imam with the money (in an envelope yes why not it's more conventional and hwy not a little word explaining why you decided to give the money). I think giving it on thursday would be a good thing as friday is jum'a and there are usually a lot of people attending mosque.

No it's just a matter of education, we're from the youngest age educated to avoid eating pork so it becomes like a habit. But if a Muslim engage on having sex before marriage he might as well allow himself to eat pork at this point.
Your pic says "Jawad al Majid"

Stop bullying people, lebanon