America Land of the Free, yeah not really

America Land of the Free, yeah not really...

BTW West Coast = Best Coast

Attached: unnamed.png (960x684, 116K)

Freer than you, though

Attached: 800px-World-cannabis-laws.png (800x338, 86K)

DUDE WEED LMAOOOO

why is washington so perfect? its a curse to be born in such a perfect land. so many haters from flyover states

Attached: 1520380855914.gif (700x827, 510K)

Let people do what they want to do.

BTW, marijuana is less nocive than tabacco and alcohol. You just don't have to smoke weed everyday if you don't want ruin your health.

That's one of the most good point of USA.

>Let people do what they want to do.
Right, like taking hostages and kill police men?
If that's what they want to do it must be okay.

or inviting millions of muslims into europe

For example.

As long as they don't deprive the liberty of someone else.

bump

I hate califorigners more tbqhwy

Attached: 1521667732588.jpg (639x360, 179K)

I agree, tobacco addiction and alcoholism must be fought as well.

How is weed legalization in Canada by provinces?

this but unironically
Everyone come to Oregon, I will give you good weed for free

Right?

I feel like I'm in the 1% for the world having been born in this blessed state.

what do the colours represent

No u

*does

Why do you guys smoke weed?to me It's like crack and meth

they are literal pussies who are afraid of real drugs so they come up with pathetic excuses like "it's natural"

Blue = Legal
Orange Illegal but decriminalized
Pink = Illegal but often unenforced
Red = Illegal
Gray = No information
It's do

You forgot the part where he very factually mentioned that weed is far less harmful than tobacco and alcohol

>Illegal but decriminalized
What does that really mean?

>Illegal but often unenforced
What does it mean too?

bump

It's still illegal on a federal level so that still brings a lot of problems for the stores selling it legal in the US. At least customers of the stores are now somewhat more free to use, so that's something. But the fight in the US is not over yet.

lol he thinks he is a real man because he uses Jewish drugs kek

As I understand it (for Illegal but decriminalized) it basically means possessing marijuana is no longer a felony (and in some cases a misdemeanor). It's still illegal, and you'll get fined for it.
But you won't have anything lasting on your record.
This might not apply everywhere though. Like in some cases it just means the penalty is lessened in comparison to other drugs.

As for illegal but often unenforced, this just means its still against the law officially, but unofficially the police/law enforcement USUALLY won't do anything about it. Like unless they really decide to fuck with you because you're being an ass to them or something, they don't give a shit and won't charge/arrest you for it.

You're correct. However, at least so far (We'll see what else Trump's administration does in the rest of his term) the federal government isn't really stepping in to enforce the laws in states where it's legalized.

I live in WA state, and the only noticeable things I've noticed pertaining to this, is that you can't use credit/debit cards in marijuana stores. Because the banks are nationwide, and still bound by federal law.
However if you're using cash, you're fine & nobody cares.

>ywn rise up and free the Great Lakes from wh*tetrash scum

Attached: zen_enough.jpg (440x427, 48K)

A bullet in the head of every worthless druggie

>T. Cletus

Here it is now legal for medical uses only.

go away dumb pothead