/brit/

proto-gf edition

Attached: 1521879005000.png (325x709, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Juf6Q6lJIvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome#Protracted_withdrawal_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill all anglo
as usual

munching a durrie

youtube.com/watch?v=Juf6Q6lJIvw

Attached: 1518024336227.gif (250x201, 104K)

>making a proto-gf out of a girl who you know cheated on her boyfriend with you

latent cuck tendencies; you want her to cuck you as well

STOP taking benzos you fucking runtoids, you have NO IDEA the hell you're gonna put yourself through

JANNY JANNY THIS IS 50 POSTS EARLY!

punching a dart

Don't tell me what to do, you little shitehawk.

I "self medicate" aka im a virgin freak who things benzos gives me magic powers to talk to women

Girls at work taunt me with questions like "why don't you have a gf" and "when do you think you'll get married". I'm an ugly bastard and they are cruel

Get him Janny.

"it'll be different with me"

ca't dcucimg slep DXM has me

anyone who can read erowid / bluelight posts knows fine well

we're in the internet age now grandad, how about you have a lie down

so whyu are u up so early on a saturday lads? shouldn't yous till be in bed with the girl you pulled at the club? or at the least hungover and unwilling to move

Really ill, only slept 5hrs

I get up at 06:00 every day for toil so my body wakes up at the same time on the weekends

also having a lie-in is a waste of a day

don't care who you are, where you're from, or what you did, as long as you love me

>Brits will never know this feel

Attached: FCF0209D-619B-4C96-8942-FB333752C632.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

i got drunk every single night for 6 years on about 10 lagers and never actually fell asleep the entire time. there was not one single night for 6 years where i didnt get pass out drunk. it took me about 3 days of no sleep and shaking and hallicinating to revocer and my body is fine. it wasnt even that bad i just sat there constant drinknig orange juice and watching daytime tv and shaking. are benzos THAT bad ur siffering 4 months later?

you might be the coolest guy i've ever met

Sean Mercer did

fls sake I cat sul at a

>I get up at 06:00 every day for toil so my body wakes up at the same time on the weekends
toil is living rent free in our bodies, hate it

ah yes its so cool freezing in a hot shower and hallucinating spiders and flies on the walls. but the point was it took about 3 or 4 days to get over a 6 year alcohol addiction. how bad are benzos exatly? i think you people exaggerate

sleeping in and wasting your weekend is what toil wants you to do

Guns are for putting an end to crimes, not committing them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome#Protracted_withdrawal_syndrome

Why aren't you teleworking and then moving to a cheaper country lads? Anyone can do it

The easiest way to unJUST yourself

Attached: 1518356849590.jpg (633x640, 67K)

spending 3 weeks in yankland for toil

not sure how i'm going to cope lads, i do actually like yankoids but they do get annoying very quickly

Has anyone seen Hyena (2014), is it any good? Would appreciate any links to download it.

going to howl when your residence permit gets rejected because of brexit and you're stuck in old blighty

That doesn't have anything to do with what I posted, you silly fat coon.

grim mate i'm so sorry not only toil but america too truly the closest thing to first world hell

Just enjoy not being on CCTV constantly. Hell, go crazy and purchase a knife. Try out American freedom.

all drug addicts are histrionic attention seekers whether 'on' drugs or 'off' drugs. They have an incessant need to constantly blog about their lives. Even sober ex-addicts never shut the fuck up

lol so i can smash gram after gram of coke and drink constantly all weekend and end up less fucked than you because you took a few pills? i could drink every single night for 6 years to the point of blackout and recover quickly but you are still there months later in hell? my theory is that booze wears off and u feel fine in the mroning but benzos mong u out for fcuking hours o nend

yeah we'll see, never spend so much time around them at once before

>american 'freedom'

snickering

Cringe

umm..proto-gf term was declared by /brit/ to be soyphilic sweaty xx

The virgin freaks are at it again and it’s not even gone 10

really don't see why weed is still illegal, it's far less harmful than alcohol

after a few pints if i've had a bad day i'm ready to start a scrap
after a bit of dude lmao i'm just a bit slow

Attached: 3250239502936.jpg (500x539, 44K)

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

Weed is for niggers and morons

break on through to the other side

Getting a residence permit in Greece is easy, enjoy the snow and high cost of living mate, I'll be chilling out in the sun in my 80m city centre apartment for 500euros/month

Attached: AR-170619987.jpg (989x1250, 65K)

I said kill all anglos

be angry

IT'S THAT FUCKING ZIP FURIO AND SOMEBODY

another day of this ivan? oh dear x

One less paki

>after a few pints if i've had a bad day i'm ready to start a scrap
that's on you, not the alcohol

>a residence permit in greece

explain this post please. i want to hear this. god its glorious...

Nah. It isn't even as harmful as alcohol. Smoking it daily is retarded but having a joint at the end of the week to relax is far healthier than getting smashed. There is no logical reason as to why alcohol is legal but weed is illegal.

Attached: 1479190575387.gif (263x252, 1.93M)

Haven't yanked my wank stick in a few days

This nofap nonsense is a piece of piss x

except if alcohol was illegal and i didn't drink it as a result, i wouldn't feel like cracking someone

how's about that then

Yes it does. Rhys Jones would be alive today if a good guy with a gun hat stopped Sean Mercer.

i wonder how this autstist will justify a residence permit in greece? he's american presumably or from outside the eu?

this comment was posted from flatshare internet

after spending 3 months in greece you have to get a permit, but the requirements are really lax because of being an EU citizen

god you're a troll

Yesterday he had an autistic breakdown going on about living in Thailand, ignore him.

or perhaps this moron imagined you'd need such a permit to live in greece and said it was easy and went on to talk about how good his life will be there despite clearly lacking basic knowledge of the place. this is the schizo.

Genuinely the dumbest cunt ITT

heard there was a silverfish epidemic in the last year or so but hadn't seen any myself until a random carouse through the local homestore & more (stupid name for a shop iyam but wtv) when I saw one stuck in a dinner plate. horrid looking thing. brushed it off when no-one was looking and it scuttered beneath the shelves along its way. felt kind of good for saving it. absolute state of my life

any mentally ill spazmoids in

Most of you have schizophrenia

give one (1) reason weed should not be legalised

Please go, Ahmed

Only children and twerps care about weed and I don't care about children nor twerps

What is some simple and good video editing software lads, I want to make some Taylor Swift music videos

iMovie '06

Imagine living in Canada LMAO ( please help me )

he's a yank. they genuinely believe there would be no gun-related murders if everyone is armed.

morning nonces

had an extremely lucid dream this morning lads and i feel like i wasted it

apparently they blow over from the Sahara along with the dust. (Don't quote me on that though haha)

Attached: DYbWwwMVQAAJeJf.jpg (1200x1150, 240K)

adobe after effects

Yeah you haha x)

worst thing is you probably believe this

Haven't wanked in 2 days

Feel like my cocks about to explode

>throw flowers on a muslim
yeah bet some random muslim going down the street is going to love it when you chuck flowers at them

imagining the 6,8/10 in tights

Attached: 1512781904_1499664888_5c7e8f65b3e3de02ea6ec5fc0e8e5a2d.jpg (536x593, 133K)

what are some early warning signs of schizophrenia

would like to shag a slag from geordie shore

Google

charlotte is peng

haha oi

need a spliff

Mentally deranged but don't want to deal with the NHS

when you have to ask what are the early signs of schizophrenia

>peng
hello nigger

I think we just like deluding ourselves that surely she won't start fucking someone else and then start a relationship with them after they've done the exact same thing with their previous boyfriend to get together with you

can be soul crushing desu, but can teach a valuable life lesson

> muslims rape and murder your children
> love a muslim day

the absolute STATE

belief in the supernatural

if I buy them a trip to mecca will they promise not to stay there?

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

Attached: F63A60C3-DD14-47A6-B6AC-4B1D8750E5CE.jpg (1920x2560, 919K)

not many Australian posters

piff ting

Attached: charlotte pengsby.jpg (647x960, 124K)