Yuropoors, pay your trainees!

Why can't Europe provide a decent living for its youths?

euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/opinion/europe-pay-your-trainees/

>Firstly, in their access to the labour market – youth unemployment has been stagnating and remains, even today, at double levels than regular unemployment, with a NEET rate (a young person who is “Not in Education, Employment, or Training) still unacceptably high.
>There is a reason why we talk about “scarring effects” of youth unemployment, or of European youth as a “lost generation”.

Attached: EU-breaking-up.jpg (620x388, 59K)

Pay denbts

Pay denbts

We have over 1 million open jobs.
You're just too dumb to manage a country.

Pay denbts.

You mean meme tier mini jobs. Congratulations i guess

No

Pay denbts.

Νο

Pay denbts

why greece is irrelevant since milleniums ?

No

because it is a small country

turkified

How many milleniums? And how long have you been relevant?

there are smaller countries than greece that are way more relevant

irrelevant since more than 2 milleniums.
France is still a relevant country nowadays and always been.

for example??

switzerland, neverland, belgium etc

since western europeans dislike Byzantium i would call it the last hellenic oriented empire. At least in the later centuries.
France just like the rest of western Europe has been relevant for about 3 centuries. You are not relevant now.

lmao

not relevant, just like greece you fucking retard

>Byzantium empire
you mean romanian empire that was split, in 2 because it was too fucking huge ? why are you larping that lmao.

yeah give me money I think it's a very good idea

Attached: YUROP.png (683x601, 51K)

way more relevant than greece ever been since more than 2 milleniums now lmao

>romanian empire
what?

yeah roman empire if you prefer fucking autist

Why were and are you larping as Holy Roman Empire?

i'm not german flag tho

relevance is subjective.

for you

So?

here in spain if you go to "Ciclo medio" you usually become an unpaid trainee to get some experience, but if they are nice guys they actually pay you a bit for each job you do.
Better than nothing.

so why are you implying french was larping as HRE ?

How well do I need to speak german to get one of those?

You practically were the same back then and since you want to federalise now you use Roman references. Both the "old" Roman empire, only the western part though, and the HRE. Even your Macron memes use Roman references.

Can you get hired full time through that if you're good?

yes its very likely that the company ends up hiring you after you finish that 2 year education.
it has happened to some people i know.

what an autist mental gymnastic to wrongly prove an irrelevant point tho

What i said was that Byzantium was mostly hellenic oriented in the later era but you ignored it and said i was larping.
You also said
>France is still a relevant country nowadays and always been.
which is not true

yes youre larping has byzantin empire even tho it was roman empire since centuries.
France always been relevant and still is whatever your meme point of view could be

>Roman
In the early era. Then it became its own thing, since the west fell under barbarians. There have even been battles among the east and west. To this day westerners largely ignore the history of the Byzantine empire.
you're a big country but not relevant at the world stage.

>greece is within roman empire so it means greece can larp their succes
kek
>you're a big country but not relevant at the world stage.
KEK

Lets put it this way then. When you think of Rome which era and cities do you think of? Which era do most western historians examine the most? No Byzantium has very little in common to the west, in its modern sense at least.

Greece was making Empires and civilization a thousand years before the Franks educated the barbarians of Gaul in their ice caves.

the italian peninsula more or less, other more distant roman ruins feel more like flukes

of course, but it was 2 fucking milleniums ago, greece people been raped for centuries and are more turkish than whatever.

Right
You know Constantinople when it fell was part of the what you called eastern Roman empire.You said i can't larp as them and that's also true. Then why greeks get credited not with the rise and flourishing of the Byzantine empire but only with its fall?

>why greeks get credited not with the rise and flourishing of the Byzantine empire but only with its fall?
greeks are credited for their philosophs and mathematicians and thats it, Byzantine fall is roman fall, not greece fall, greece already fallen centuries before

coming from you Muhammad? sweden is an islamic country by now

That is what you say now. But earlier you said we're turkish, right? Since almost the entire eastern Roman empire fell to turks would you say that all the people from asia minor, mena all the way up to austria are also turks?

Everything is just way fucking expensive, job opportunities are dwindling

I'm not working some shitty on-notice 0-40hrs/wk "job" just so I can live at the poverty line. Birth rates among whites are falling just because of this.

I'll be neeting with a good conscience and if they try to take that away, they better prepare for crime and unrest

Attached: 1521772091426.jpg (255x239, 16K)

Can you raise a family with neetbux in Finland?

Depends

If youre immigrant or white trash you can make it pretty good on neetbux but that requires decent amount of devotion and pushing babies regularly

Setting up a family as a middle-classer is bad enough, and even more terrible if you're a lower class (suddenly find yourself unemployed at some point)

Niggers on the other hand don't care about these things and they are positively surprised when their rat offspring yields more neetbux and they get even more encouraged

Also pay up you olive fucks

>Also pay up you olive fucks
No

PAY NOW

Attached: 1514583946925.jpg (413x276, 50K)

I want to come over there

Attached: xOasShD.jpg (2048x1447, 353K)