/b󠇦rit/

are ched edition

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 20.22.55.png (256x259, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmjIbn3lSos
youtube.com/watch?v=dbfbIVtDFG8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors_killed_by_their_own_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my room
notice the lack of anglo flag because I hate anglos

Attached: UTB8QuljtRahduJk43Jaq6zM8FXaa.jpg (291x516, 111K)

DAVE YOU CUNT

WHERE ARE YOU

how many australians in?

skitzo just pop another pill and calm the fuck down

>his waifu doesn't cry during performances

youtube.com/watch?v=QmjIbn3lSos

So there I was, cruising in the passengers side of my best friends ride, trying to holler at some girl when she starts giggling.

What the fuck was her problem??

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 5K)

im just guessing the democratically elected pm of canada might not have to go begging to the queen i mean i might be dave and a nutter or whatever i mean i havent even read the article but i guarantee that's the case. i know absolutely nothing about what's being referred to but enough to know it's nonsense

did i ever mention im disabled?

Attached: imdisabledlol.png (186x185, 43K)

feeling very melancholy

Got woke up by a cold caller and I am NOT pleased. Even worse, protogf opened my Snapchat but didn't reply. Getting sick of her shit.

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

She don't want no scrub

I posted the article, that's exactly what happened dave. Stephen Harper was under opposition pressure at the start of the 2010 parliament, so he spoke to the Governor-General of Canada, the representative of the Queen, and requested a shut down. She then agreed.

The queen, unironically, shut down Canadian parliament.

the queen (or rather the governor general in aus/canada, etc) has the power to dissolve parliament in the event of a deadlock

rock melon

S K I T Z O
K
I
T
Z
O

>type "brit" in the catalogue
>thread doesn't appear

hmm

Attached: 1456999182173.png (450x443, 108K)

I had two different women grab at my junk tonight.

Do girls in the uk do that too or is it an American thing?

I need to know what to expect if I'm gonna travel.

WTF is a proto gf? You either have one or you don't, stop making shit up.

new 9/10 qt at work is literally a millenial caricature in almost every sense of the word

my fucking dick

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

you're speaking to dave lad, you'll never change this autistic retards mind

*points finger at you*
virgin freak

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

fug off nuro dibigal :DDDD

cheddar mandem

FUCK
OFF
VIRGIN
FREAK

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

any Mao Zedong man in?

Attached: sftt_Mao.jpg (598x424, 69K)

which is of course a feature of these countries constitutions in such cases. where the PM of canada requests it directly from the govenor general and they will do it these days with no question. the monarchy exercised no power whatsoever. but it pleases your autism that they appeal to the queen doesn't it ? even though it's meaningless?

FUCK
OFF
VIRGIN
FREAK

gonna be in town at lunchtime for a brief spell

what should I get for lunch? It's either gonna be a KFC ZInger Burrito meal or a meal deal from Greggs

>parents away for the weekend
>house to myself

hmm, what to do?

The last word
Is the lost word
Why don't you say so?
Say so
I sleep light
On these shores tonight
I live light on these shores
Elevation, don't go to my head

Attached: vaporwave fash.jpg (1484x905, 89K)

Attached: 03 - u37Pd2y.jpg (554x835, 39K)

The one who lives in the mountains, covers herself with only leaf

look at my bedroom

all 3mb of it

Attached: the oom.jpg (4048x3036, 3.25M)

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

based

> feel slightly lonely
> worry about not finding right girl
> fap

The madness subsides for a few hours.Wish I could just always have that post cum clarity.

getting a new 'Steamed Hams but with (random additional gag)' video literally everytime I check my frontpage

nan just called me a window licking waste of oxygen haha

chicken tikka baguette from greggs

Wrong, the Governor-General needs permission from the Head of State, Queen Elizabeth. You utter drooling brainlet retard

virgin freak

could not be more neurotypical if you tried

same
these youtube algorithms and really wear out jokes

Anyone?

Hmm explain your wisdom to me pajit?

youtube.com/watch?v=dbfbIVtDFG8

comedy gold

Most people date before becoming officially in a relationship.

For me, it's Summer, the cutest communist girl

fuck off yank

I don't like greggs' chicken tikka

their baguettes are my go-to though but it's normally the cheese and ham one and then you can ask them to heat it up, peng

Drumpf has betrayed the people

you neurotypicals and your weird rules haha

drugs my deano mate pet rock did in 6 hours:

LSD
Ecstasy
Mandy (yes there's a difference you squares my pet rock has done enough to know)
Ketamine (2 grams of it)
THC pills
7 joints
Xanax

opinions lads?

Aren't they in a relationship the moment they like kiss or have sex or whatever?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors_killed_by_their_own_inventions

hello american twat

a person i've met once in group watsapp just wrote peng unironically what do I do

ecstasy is "mandy"

Fuck off

Voted remain but since I've seen how the EU operates and treats member states that reject their values I'm now firmly in favour of leaving

he sounds cooler and taller then you
if i knew you in real life i would have ditched you for him

oh his pet rock also did 2cb as well lmao

serotonin syndrome

do NOT respond

do NOT engage

Ignore it and it will go away

FUCK
OFF
VIRGIN
FREAK

>"aw :( I wish I could give you a hug"
>20 minutes pass
>no response

oh no no no nooooo...

Attached: 1506537007122.png (633x758, 22K)

FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY FOY

No.

>all those mongs thinking "date" is a yank word

>/brit/

Attached: 1440009239181.png (1141x1024, 376K)

Piss off

God it's like talking to a child. Shut the fuck up. The very idea of the Queen blocking or not signing an order like this is ridiculous. And it became Harper "begging to the queen" for something she does as a matter of course. To refuse a request of a PRime Minister would be fundamentally undemocratic. You're so fucking stupid and use autism to make facts you want to be true because they sound cool.

Ignore that yank. From what I've read Americans apparently date multiple people at the same time and verbally agree to become exclusive at some point.

It's mandy mixed with other shite

Things my pet rock did in 6 hours:

doubleteamed
doubleteamed by gloryhole (yes there's a difference you squares my pet rock has done enough to know)
swallowed strangers cum (2 liters of it)
6 cocks up me japside
pozzed

opinions lads?

reading your general is like reading twitter if twitter was full of pathetic virgins

ok you're an idiot who's barely done it then

right let me tell you how they're different in feeling first:

when my pet rock does pills, the comeup is quicker, the effects of the drug cloud my pet rock's vision to a certain degree and the comedown comes quicker as well

when my pet rock does mandy, the comeup can take up to 1 and a half hours, but the drug lasts longer and my pet rock is more aware of my surroundings

now fuck off

lmao a few drugs is hardly going to give serotonin syndrome

You can date just one person and not be in a relationship with that person, even if it's exclusive. Women are mental when it comes to "labels.

and it's beautiful

Oh so it's just a case of yanks being subhuman. I get it.

mad to think st vincent has had her tongue in cara's arse

fUCK
oFF
nEURO
tYPICAL

can't wait to take you down in operation barbarossa 2

hate people that work with their hands

hate people that wank with their hands

shut the fuck up you absolute bizarre joke you disappear as soon as i rip you apart then reappear acting cool and talking about "pet rocks" as though people don't admit to using drugs all the time around here. i've been waiting for weeks for the mdma bomb comment to be clarified. i hope you know i treat you like a living joke

ooh you're getting into a very autistic tizzy today aren't you dave? It's not my fault you don't understand the relationship the Canadian government has with the Commonwealth Head of State, it's not my fault you don't know what a Head of State is, and it's certainly not my fault you didn't even read what happened because you cracked your soylent pale autistic fingers and hit the keyboard with your shit hot opinions based on nothing at all

Alri girly hands, moisturise this morning? haha

if you're dating you're in a relationship you mongoloid
going on one date doesn't mean you're dating but if you're doing it often it's assumed that it's exclusive
virgin freak and likely cuckold

Cara's smelly fanny juice has dropped down St Vincent's lips. St Vincent has made Cara cum using her mouth multiple times. Cara has sucked St Vinny's nipples and flicked her clit.

Genuinely mental.

ALL WOGS PUT YOUR HANDS UP

Attached: Bowden-gun.jpg (1519x1293, 272K)

spent the day with my korean gf lads

AMA

Again, women are mental with labels. You wouldn't know, seeing as you've never talked to one, but sure.

gf wants to try anal

What does she smell like?