Why are black girls generally more athletic than girls of other races?

My observation is only based on a lot of western movies so correct me if I am wrong. But I can't help but notice that African American girls are generally more muscular than girls of other races. Hell they look even stronger than most Asian men. Is it because of genetics, diet or any other factors that you can point out?

Attached: download.jpg (183x276, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfWO7S0827o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hell they look even stronger than most Asian men

You shitskins should all burn

They are masculine. This is why nobody likes them.

>Hell they look even stronger than most Asian men

LOL how will Australia and Canada ever recover?!

agreed, they have more testosterone than men.

Actually blacks are the fattest race gorup in us. Women specially

I wouldn't be surprised if in a fight, an african bitch beats the hell out of 2-3 indian guys.

Only seems to be the case with pure africans, most african americans are mixed and are the same fat blobs as your average mutt.

They are also the most athletic given their highest testosterone levels among all race groups. Just see the biceps on this one, youtube.com/watch?v=dfWO7S0827o

No, pure africans are the same

Attached: 3Dm4vhQ.jpg (750x930, 100K)

Actually that's just a cultural trope that filmmakers, storytellers etc. use, in real life black people aren't significantly stronger than other races and there is no scientific link between race and physical ability

>posts outlier quadroon

Tengri forgive me, for I must racemix...

Blacks were bred on physical capability during slavery, meanwhile the lowest quality european genes settles in the new world. It's not that surprising that blacks are stronger than mutts.

>You are standing in a room
>She's standing between you and the only door
What will you do, user?

Attached: 3c7fb2f80aad49f0af71a0d1f1d4e2b6.jpg (728x1095, 118K)

Shitt the fui up you dump darkk cjimb

crawl through between her legs as she can't possibly reach me with those trex armlets

Take a seat, José.

Attached: full.jpg (600x902, 75K)

But user, what about african american mutts?

Imm too drunk my dfinn friend!! LoooooL!! :3 zDD

A good rule of thumb is, the darker they are, the less white blood they have in them, the stronger they are because they are probably pure eugenically-enhanced slave stock

Fat distribution. Whites, asians but most visible it is on races living in winter lands like finish for example. Blacks evolved in hot weather africa, where having a lot of fat is drawback cause all it does is giving you heatstroke faster and slowls you down in run discipline.

So for nigger it is way easier to have low body fat % ratio aka have visible muscles = looking athletic. Whities and other sissy races are predispositioned for storing a lot of fat as heat isolant. For white race to look athletic they need to put in way more effort or go steroids from start compared to kara bora.

WE NEED TO DIG DEEPER

Attached: 22637664_1020275111448662_8102108508553478144_n.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Slave genes as well as less neoteny. However, it should be known that they're more likely to be obese as well.

All black American women I saw in Florida were really fat

America will turn them all into La Creatura soon, don't worry.

this sounds reasonable

good information, thank you :)

Why are black men so disloyal?

Attached: k.png (310x446, 10K)