Your cunt

>your cunt
>what do old people drive in your cunt?
in spain we have "cars without license" you can drive with a motorbike permit

Attached: 1628-1484679614.png (1000x651, 600K)

we have those lawn mowers too

the poor ones Toyota or Landrover, the richer ones Mercedes

I fucking hate these toy cars

Toyota Crown, Corolla, Prius, Honda Fit or Suzuki Kei city cars

Attached: 127465.jpg (640x430, 51K)

Attached: 1976moskvich032307.jpg (558x407, 101K)

It's literally a meme car here.

Attached: file.png (1100x660, 1.02M)

Attached: 15141640545930.jpg (1280x854, 208K)

Attached: new-2018-porsche-911-carrera4scoupe-759-16764693-4-1024.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Attached: tank-t34-konservacii.png (1000x617, 312K)

Dunno, lots of stuff. From shitty beat up pickup trucks to Mercedes-AMG cars. My neighbor is like 85 and drives a mint white Mazda 636 wagon.

How true is this image?

Attached: 1516781980958.jpg (1024x677, 171K)

kek where did you get this?
Remarkably immensely accurate, except for the meth usage.
I'd add hello kitty sandals or crocs in here maybe.
Hokkaido, Osaka and Okinawa prefectures are full of these uneducated unloved welfare leeching bitches with as chavy dumb kids.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Found it here. Tell me, are these women easy?

They are not easy like that, they sell services. Prolly get wasted really often too.

Easy is relative anyways. Like for good looking guy anyone is easy.

Old people who were fiscally responsible will buy a Buick, a Chrysler, or a Mercury and drive it until they die. They like these big heavy semi-luxury sedans because they ride smooth. If they can't afford a car like this, they buy a Toyota.

Not quite easy for non local boys.
They are known to be extremely closed to the city's culture they grew up in.
Very xenophobic(not that they hate foreigners but their ignorance just makes them label everyone as aliens except for local acquaintances) and refuse to be reasonable and sensible.

They live better then me. SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEET

Attached: 0Y-Izx3YnoM.jpg (1632x1224, 382K)

how does it feel to drive a small van like that?

This picture is too perfect it just feels like some university researcher about poor people made this pic

Believe it or not it's pretty comfy
Japanese roads are terribly narrow and there's a lot of bicycles and bikes that pops out of nowhere
But you just lose a lot of self respect if you use it for years since it's literally bicycle with engine covered with thin layers of steel

here the roads can be pretty shitty depending on the region, i bet you would feel every bump with a van like that.
i saw a similar toyota van here, i would like to try a vehicle like this in future!

It's only suited for fairly smooth road though
The engine is as weak as how it looks like so it's never able to handle very bad road, or if they tried to make the engine a good one you'll have 2 human seats (barely) and 2 additional seats for ones you hate or just 2 human seats
Hopefully it's cheap there though, I am not sure about detail but these ones are like 2k usd (used) and 7-9k usd new which is considered really cheap in japan
Try it out if you'd like to try having something between a small bike and an actual car!