Europeans of Sup Forums how many arabs or africans did you have at your high school?

Europeans of Sup Forums how many arabs or africans did you have at your high school?

Attached: 1514609255197.jpg (660x574, 31K)

None.

None

None

Gaysex...

Attached: 004.jpg (800x800, 148K)

myself lol
*dabs*

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 5K)

I was the only other white guy (there were girls too tho) in my class.

this

Attached: B17.png (900x623, 40K)

i dont have numbers but my highschool was pretty big (2k+ people) and gave lessons to dumb children (vmbo and below) all the way to the highest level (gymnasium) so there were alot of arabs and africans in the lowest levels but almost none in the higher.

if i had to quantify id say ...10%?

Out of ~150
1 arab
arround 10 turks
but no black people

out of 1k, a paki and a few blackoids

This, I recall only a couple at the highest level. But vmbo and below was absolutely lost. Perhaps becuase this school was in a bad neighbourhood.

more than I'd like,
which is none

>tfw allochtoon and finished gymnasium with good grades

ESKETITTT

Attached: poep.png (1451x190, 378K)

B-but europe is supposed to be cucked, you guys!

There were maybe a dozen out of 2000 students.

Rate my high school by the way.

Attached: Gymnasiebyn.jpg (4096x2734, 3.82M)

It is.

None, but there were some albanians and bosnians who people basically viewed as arabs. Also there were two black people, both adopted. Of course there are a lot more arabs in schools nowadays though.

That looks like somewhere in Maine

Like 20 out of 800 in high school. In university I have 2 black guys in my class of ~250, no turks or arabs.

>arabs
Many.

>africans
No niggers. But North-Africans.

But the biggest ethnic minority were Turks.

None.

I was in a private catholic school

t. not european

Even the most non-white countries in Europe are nowhere near the levels of the United States, especially outside the big cities.

a little more each year, and I've grown up in a small city. Can't imagijne the nightmare for Parisians or others metropoles.

None. Some bulgarians and romanians with very dark skin though they were still christian.

Few. In my graduating class (about 100 people) there was 1 half-Egyptian, that's it. Most foreigners were from other European countries.
Should add that I was in the most demanding of the three high-school versions (Gymnasium) and that it was a little city (~25k inhabitants), so that might play a role.

>looks like somewhere in Maine

Probably because it's autumn (late September by the looks of it). My city is on the same latitude as Fairbanks, Alaska.

I was the only white kid in my secondary school. It was about 30% Somali 40% Pakistani 20% Bangladeshi 5% Afghani 5% Other (Mostly Indian Punjabi Muslim and Muslim Sei Lankans).

Birmingham btw

I had a classmate who was half romanian half arab

Hypocrite.

I had two in my year group at my school but this was in 2010 so yeah it's probably worse now

There was a black dude. No Arabs that I remember.

None.

about ten brazilian/mullatos/blacks. it was a big hish school though, 2.000 students. school was that yellow building, top right

Attached: 18422197_1337050803047379_1192623501764141942_o.jpg (2048x1365, 536K)

What hypocrite?
I've had some testimonies from people in the 92, 93 or Marseille too for instance and it sounds awful with all the shitskins

in 13. class we had one k*rd and he was the only person who didn't get a degree (Abitur) lol

none

none but i had a classmate who was born in Israel

europe wasnt THAT cucked 5-6 years before

NONE

Unholy ass loads

Attached: Randstad-geographies.png (2746x2308, 360K)

A few. Say 3%?

My grandmother grew up in French Algeria and all her classmates were europeans. The only reason she could go to school is because her parents worked for the french.

like half my school was arab and i don't even live in dearborn lol

So? My grandfather was a European who grew up in Algeria too, how is it related to our current racial substitution by niggers and shitskins in every big and average city? Especially when they bring nothing positive with them?

>So? My grandfather was a European who grew up in Algeria too, how is it related to our current racial substitution by niggers and shitskins in every big and average city? Especially when they bring nothing positive with them?

Attached: 1510350833966.jpg (512x768, 81K)

there was a nigger girl in my elementary school

>doesn't know Malika Le Pen is a leftist
American education, lads

disgusting

>When you attempted a forced ethnocide in Algeria but now whine about legal immigration

>mfw when a french man says lads

Attached: 1520688037900.png (600x580, 360K)

None

>arabs or african
Almost had none back then.

But we had a fair share of Turks, Pakis and Iran people. And afghans. Basically in our year 2/3 were not German at all. Speaks for itself.

a couple

Shitskins in France aren't only from Algeria, it wasn't an ethnocide, rather an improvement, as this shithole didn't even exist before the French came in, and if your grandmother wanted so badly to go in a European school it's probably because they were the bests, just like your president goes in French hospitals when he needs to.

>when some guy with a toothbrush flag laughs about other people

lmao

Attached: 1521336117022.png (794x473, 82K)

2 black people (they were born here though)
no arabs

kanker op NSB'er

>rather an improvement,
By creating a apartheid-like system, stealing ressources and making the literacy rate drop?

>as this shithole didn't even exist before the French came in
It was the regency of Algiers.

>and if your grandmother wanted so badly to go in a European school
The colonizers did build schools, but after destroying the buildings of the existing schools and the europeans ones were still widely unavailable to most of the indigenous population.

Making the agricultural ressources the firsts of the country, unlike petroleum nowadays, building roads, hospitals and infrastructures that you couldn't handle alone, this Ottoman territory had nothing to do with the current Algeria, and if Europeans were so evil why would you want to go to their school anyway?
You're completely delusional: fight for your independence, make Europeans leave, and then come massively here because you can't build a proper country by yourself. Cognitive dissonance at its best :)

Then again it's not only Algeria, it's literally the whole Africa and there is nothing useful to get from these "people". If they colonized us militarily and brought their own culture that would be at least understandable, but all they do here is destroy.

>Shitskins in France aren't only from Algeria
Also forgot to point out that immigrants in France are mostly from your former colonies: Morocco, Tunisia, Mali, Senegal, Cote d'Ivoire and so on

3 black guys and 1 moroccan

there were more slavs and albanians

like 30

t. T*rk

0 arabs turks and blacks
There was one guy from Irak in elementary

>building roads, hospitals and infrastructures
Those infrastructures were not built for the natives. They were built to support 1 million pied noir.
Roads were primarily built to support french military moves and the exploitation of Algerian natural resources from Algeria to France. They obviously didn’t have any regard for the population.

Hospitals services, so "modern medicine", were also widely unavailable to the population. Let's not forget that Algerians were still out there dying because of french violence and the famines the french made possible.

>this Ottoman territory had nothing to do with the current Algeria
The regency of Algiers was located in what is now Algeria.
The name "Algerians" was used for the first by Fontenelle in 1680 to refers to the inhabitants of the regency.

>there is nothing useful to get from these "people"
Yes there is: labour work. This is why your leaders wanted us to immigrate.

>Have more kids than you can feed.
>Blame the west
If you want the Lord to give, you better start worshipping the right one.

I went to a 95% white school but my country is 50% wtf? Anecdotal evidence is really good it seems.

I went to an inner city school. Lots of nigs and pakis, none of whom had any academic interest and will undoubtedly grow up blaming the white man for their stupidity

All of these improved and greatly increased the quality and the surface of what is today called "Algeria". Africans are competent enough to create diseases and famines by themselves, don't worry.
Algeria and its infrastructures are a 100% European creation. You inherited from them but couldn't manage to administrate properly, so you fled like the cowards you are.

Barely concerned thousands, not the million of (sand)nigger trash which brings the country down economically, racially and intellectually.
But keep up the cognitive dissonance, your behavior makes racism rise through the population, it's fine. You'll never be treated as French anyway and you perfectly know it, your sole reaction to my critics illustrate it perfectly.

In my primary school there was one pakioid, one chineseoid and one blackoid

Secondary school there were about 15 pakioids and 15 blackoids and 3 chineseoids

Why did you import them, again?

Cheap labor force in the mid 20th century.

Excuse me, but Britain has ALWAYS been multicultural.

I don't teach in school now, but in 10's we have 1
from Azerbaijan.

You make no sense and very obviously don't have any arguments
France called for immigration to build France after WW2.

post-war labour shortage in the 60s and 70s, were the first wave, then successive left wing governments realised an influx of non-whites would get them better electoral results so they have the incentive for open door mass immigration and screw the indigenous population

>Algeria and its infrastructures are a 100% European creation.
Because we didn't have cities and roads before their arrival? If Algeria was left uncolonised it would have continue to develop into a modern nation.

Excuse me, I want to draw to attention the fact that I'm a smart Arab.
Proof: Please apologise to me. I'd appreciate a picture of a handwritten apology, so I know you had to go through some effort to apologise. Thanks.

"no"

Attached: pepe233of6324.jpg (495x495, 26K)

0. What kind of question is this?

I am smarter than the average white Dutchman. So you should embrace my presence. Thanks.

I went to a Gymnasyum where the amount of immigrants was far far below average. I think we had like 20 out of 1000.

0 blacks
A few arabs
Lots of turks and kurds tho

>being able to tell the difference between arabs, turks and kurds

wew

We had one British Indian, one Iraqi, one Indian-African, and one British Chinese guy in my year of over 300 people

oh and I should add they were all British born

In a grade of about 90, we had an Afghani, a Turk and a Pajeet. Going to Gymnasium pays off.

I lived by little palestine so there was an ungodly amount of muslim arabs. Besides that there was a hand full on blacks and a good amount of asians, mexicans, and indians.

all of them

None, but I have a black girl with an African name who speaks Croatian fluently at my uni.

Yes we did. A large part of our cities were founded during Roman and then the Arab-Berber caliphates time.

0. But I finished school in 2000.