/got/ general

"Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Euron Greyjoy? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Captain of the Silence Euron Greyjoy. I’m not talking about Lord Reaper Euron either. I'm talking about King of the Islands and the North Euron Greyjoy, with the driftwood crown and the Dragonbinder, commanding the Iron Fleet, equipped with Valyrian steel armor and harnessing the power of captured warlocks from the House of the Undying" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPVIJlKfAOs
youtube.com/watch?v=R0vqPGK8IPI
docs.google.com/document/d/1TOzYKnHHFS87I2B1Mx1xaF0zoR5pjdl5bLh9Fzi6Dts/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=WOxq8B3yzjc&t=586s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cast her

Lollys Stokeworth

Bessie

Jayne Poole

Septa Lemore

>Balon was mad, Aeron is madder and Euron is the maddest of them all

Cast her

Asha

Cast him

Robert Baratheon

LITTLEFINGER

Benjen

You're a big Lord Stark

LET'S PLAY A GAME

aaaaggh...

NED

Macumber

I miss Roose

IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR QUEEN?

Ned has finally graduated to Eddy S

WHORESLAYER, GET IN HERE, WE'RE TELLING BOAR STORIES
WHO WAS YOUR FIRST?

Reposting this since I replied by the time the old thread was dying.

So I haven't watched GoT Season 7 yet. I was with Sup Forums on every new episode for all the prior seasons (starting with season 3), but after the comedic disaster that occurred in Season 6, I sort of just tuned out and wasn't that interested in watching it in July and August.

So now that the season is officially over...Sup Forums, may I ask, is this season worth it? Is the writing shittier or is it somewhat better? Has it become more black and white of good vs evil bullshit and with even dumber plots?

Queen

Azor Petyr

>is this season worth it?
Episodes 3 and 4 were good enough in my recollection, but everything afterwards wastes them.

>No targshits in this entire thread
Nice

>Moqorro: Others seek Daenerys too.
>Tyrion: Have you seen these others in your fires?
>Moqorro: Only their shadows. One most of all. A tall >and twisted thing with one black eye and ten long >arms, sailing on a sea of blood.
- Moqorro and Tyrion Lannister

Victarion would whup 'im

GET ME THE LYANNASTRETCHER BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Its entertaining to watch in the same sense that capeshit is entertaining to watch.
Its loud and theres ton of action but its not the Game of Thrones you once knew. Nobody schemes onscreen(its done offscreen for epic twists) and they clearly lowered the number of episodes so they could have dragons in every single episode.

Reminder that the gender neutral shit is in the books too

>Aemon, upon hearing of Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons, is convinced she is the prince that was promised, the High Valyrian word for "dragon" being gender neutral.

Remenber that modern Westeros series trailer?
youtube.com/watch?v=JPVIJlKfAOs

>its done offscreen for epic twists
It's hardly even "scheming" at this point though.

No, go fuck yourself

Reminder that thank the Gods it's just fanmade

Yeah but the books are less triumphalist about Dany being le epic feminist savior of the world

Her attempt to rule Slaver's Bay leads to war, genocide, mass suffering and pandemics

Bookfags talk so much shit. There isn't a single thing you cunts have hyped that didn't disappoint int he show. Euron is as boring as it gets

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>Bookfags talk so much shit. There isn't a single thing you cunts have hyped that didn't disappoint int he show. Euron is as boring as it gets
yes that's totally the bookfags fault and not the people in charge of the show and it's writing

lmao

Euron is literally the only good character left on the show. Cersei is a boring Villain Sue bad guy, Jon and Dany are boring clear cut Mary Sue good guys.

It's your fault for watching the show

>There isn't a single thing you cunts have hyped that didn't disappoint int he show
And is this our fault?

She's the queen of my heart , alright

this, as cartoon villain as Euron is at least hes fun

Been away for a week...what happened to Bobbyposting? did it die already?

what's the point of armor if you can just stab through it? For fuck's sake

He hasn't even done anything villainous this entire season. He got rid of his rivals for the Salt Throne and he hasn't even killed them, Yara's apparently alive and just captured. He got rid of the child-murdering sand snakes, I'd hardly call that villainous as even the normies hate them.

GODS

youtube.com/watch?v=R0vqPGK8IPI

Euron is pretty much a WWE heel character.

The first four days of Bobbyposting were the best meme experience in my entirety meme career on Sup Forums.
Legend say you only become a true man if you lived in the ancient Age of Bobby heroes.

High Valyrian has no gendered words because dragons don't have genders, which raises the question how the reproduce.

Don't tell me I made all that OC for nothing

>bobbyposting has spread to facebook now
fucking reddit crossposters need to be gassed

that's because the show writers decided to take away everything that makes Euron interesting

>no VS armor
>no magic powers
>no charming, swaggering, scheming pirate king
>no magic eye
>no dragon horn
>no Silence
>no shade of the evening

What the fuck is even the point

they should have just called him Victarion

Eh, it's watchable. Just pretend the show died in season 4.

Episode 4 is pretty decent but otherwise the season's filled with plot holes and teleporting armies with plot lines that emerge from nowhere and die off without being mentioned. I'd suggest avoiding the Winterfell scenes but if you're going to watch it at all you may as well view the lot. I'd also argue 7x6 has some decent character interactions but they were executed poorly.

It might be a better idea just to read the episode synopses and skip to the scenes you want to watch. In 7x7 there's a pretty kino sequence that just shows snow falling over parts of kings landing.

Yeah, like the Rock during his height of popularity was a heel. People love heels.

Or Aurane

>no mysterious lovecraftian Apocalypse foreshadowing in Oldtown

epic reply

ehh Aurane cucked Cersei and made her look dumb for some reason (muh favourite actress dabid) Euron is sticking to her like a fly around horse shit

her tits just got beaned

Aurane went to become a pirate in the Step Stones.

Arya stark

He has the Silence and he's pretty charming I'd say. His character's really an amalgamation of Euron, Aurane Waters and Jon Connington.

Same way Gendry is an amalgamation of all of Robert's bastards in the book. Edric Storm, Mya Stone and book Gendry.

I hope he ditches her next season. Fucking hell I wouldn't mind show Euron as the final villain, Cersei is just so boring now and her character outlived its interesting factors like 3 seasons ago.

Whatever happened to the costume budget?

I understand he's trying to rise Cthulhu or something in the books...?

That's more of a point to show how vague prophecies are. Because now the Prince that was Promised could be a man or a woman, not even their gender is certain.

Pretty sure he wants a kraken.

That's not the Silence lmao that's just a slightly bigger regular ship

Also he's not charming in the way he is in the books. Nor is he as cunning or scheming. Muh dick jokes ruin his entire character. Biggest disappointment imo.

I just wanted muh madman warlock pirate king who kidnaps priests and blood sacrifices his own kin

As with all budget problems: dragons.

Book Euron is an anime faggot, the crazy drunk show Euron is completely better. Magic shit ruins the plot dude, warlocks, Others, all of that shit is fucking gay the political intrigue is the best.

Who is this brap hog?

Read this chapter:

docs.google.com/document/d/1TOzYKnHHFS87I2B1Mx1xaF0zoR5pjdl5bLh9Fzi6Dts/edit

One pries of every religion, the woman who's pregnant with his own child tongueless,near the Citadel at the same time in the book is implied that a Faceless man is looking for something there
Something very schemy with blood magic/sacrifaces, metaphorically killing all the known gods and the unborn blood of his blood and shit
Maybe he wants to become Cthulhu himself

hhhehe finger in le bum xDD

This. The show went to shit as soon as White Walkers came into the picture and it became all about muh Azor Jon and muh Azor Dany along with Villain Sue Cersei as their foil.

Siri

>anime character

Not sure why people keep saying this. Darkstar is the anime character, Euron is a lovecraftian character. Did you even read the books?

YEAH GET THIS MAGIC CRAP OFF MY FANTASY GENRE

That sounds cool af

To budget - 'muh draggins' I guess
But the designer for s1-5 left and was replaced for s6-7 so it may be a factor too

youtube.com/watch?v=WOxq8B3yzjc&t=586s

you joke but i think the magic shit might be the worst part of the series

GoT is good when its about intrigue and politics, basically a low fantasy setting as it was when it started. Most boring characters are Dany, Jon and Cersei. The ones most involved since the whole WW plot started up.

EURON KING

>GoT is good when its about intrigue and politics
GoT is at its best when it's about politics and intrigue. Magic elements on the show isn't what ruins it. You want magic-free stories? Go read a history book.

>>Mfw I am an immortal sage who have beholden King Robert Baratheon, first of his name, conqueror of /got/, in his full glory. Those were the days of legends and heroes and mighty spirits, my younglings...

Theon had a hard life

Reminder Dorne is stinky smelly

Magic elements literally did ruin it though. The two most important characters, Dany and Jon, ruin the plot the more important and central they become. Their storylines are the worst, they're both boring fucking cliches, and they're connected to le magic prophecy others dragon bullshit.

We ever going to see Ghost and Nymeria again?

Was the symbolism of a Dire Wolf killing a Stag, and then dying it self, lost on the Starks?

Then why the fuck did Aerys marry them? Jesus.

I think you might have fucked up

He hated Rhaegar. Wanted him to live a hard life.

to reinforce the alliance