Do you remember how people made fun of Americans

When they thought arming teachers with guns was a retarded idea? And how everyone thought, well Americans surely can't get any dumber, right?

Oh boy, you're in for a treat.

vice.com/en_us/article/gymg4m/blue-mountain-school-district-arm-students-with-rocks-school-shooter-vgtrn

Attached: wtfh.png (1075x749, 440K)

I hate to be that American, because we do have problems, but
>Arkansas

Every country has a retarded province, and we have 3: Florida, Arkansas, West Virginia

And mississippi, missouri, texas, alabama, georgia okay basicallly all the south really

Where does it say Arkansas? The gypsy OP already created a thread about that yesterday and the picture said Pennsylvania

I don't know. People from Ohio and the Midwest area definitely aren't the brightest bulbs either.

Yesterday I wasn't posting on Sup Forums, you must be thinking of some other Hungarian. What happened in Arkansas?

Possibly, and the link clearly said it was PA not AR. No idea why he brought up AR.

>Ohio and the Midwest area
you are not the sharpest stick in the bunch either

think fast bitch

Attached: chimp_throwing_rock_corbis.jpg (800x600, 38K)

The solution to school shootings is simple. Start encouraging young girls to pursue the students who are weird, different, and lonely. Problem solved.

young asian girls wearing short skirts

Why not just enforce everyone to carry a gun at all times everywhere? Wouldn't this solve every problem there ever was?

Attached: jazz is my life.jpg (321x321, 26K)

I can't really think of a smart area of this country

Attached: 1521888809315.jpg (996x832, 124K)

What about conneticut?

Oh man, if only all students had MLB pitcher arms so that they could throw small stones at lethal velocities

>american schools in 2018

Attached: VainOffbeatCaecilian-size_restricted.gif (377x289, 3.9M)

This sub knows how stupid americans are

dtlee

>sub
end yourself

It only makes sense to have children be federally mandated to conceal-carry.

holy shit, this can't be real

Attached: 1359642565203.jpg (170x277, 7K)

can they conceal carry slings?

Hmmmmmmm

>be American
>get stoned
Praise be to allah for stoning is a just and holy punishment!

Attached: 9FEAFB95-5030-4913-8361-0038D5EA3E82.gif (430x516, 1.07M)

I suppose they could. A sling is just a cord with a pouch on it. The real question is how many consecutive hits from a rock thrown by a child would it take to incapacitate/kill a grown man.

Stop picking on Americans.

I don't think they ever meant it as a measure of kindergarteners repelling an adult man, more like 14-16 years olds repelling a 14-16 years old guy who wants to shoot up his school
it's still wikihow level of retarded though

Attached: 04c.jpg (728x546, 45K)

A palm sized riverstone could near kill a kid if pelted by a guy in his late teens and lands a solid connect to the temple, etc. The skull isn't all that great at handling blunt trauma.

Do you remember playing dodgeball in gym class? How many kids out of 30 could actually throw something in a straight line and hit a target consistently?

>be fat tribe man
>be stoned

Attached: 1518207073372.png (485x443, 33K)

What?

Attached: 1503918564191.jpg (640x470, 39K)

or think as fast as you can, so think slow.

What if school shooters bring clubs and start clubbing the kids? Will the kids need to be armed with spears?