Your flag

Your flag
Did you had Holocaust classes??

America
YES!

Attached: la creatura holocaustica.png (635x745, 455K)

Maybe she mispelled history and autocorrect corrected it to Holocaust?

Or maybe it's just a fake twee/profile by a Sup Forumstard.

I think it might be a fake tweet. I went to school in Broward County (Sunset Lakes, Glades, Heritage) and never even heard of a Holocaust class.

might be some special thing for jewish students

Holocaust class is a real thing at their school. The survivors mention it when they recall the events

I think it's more likely that it's specific to their school district or even just their school. Those two girls (one girl, one guy?) don't look Jewish at all.

they do, thogh

>tfw got a C- in my holocaust class

Attached: 820820825.png (183x275, 4K)

literally yes

it was an optional class called Studies in Genocide, and the first semester was completely the Holocaust, and the second semester was nearly all others in the modern era.
I was on good terms with the teacher despite being very right wing (but only somewhat vocal) but he had left wing biases and it was made clear in his teaching.
I took it because i love /his/-related subjects.

To add, i was also in the History Club (run by the very same teacher) and was by all rights in a position to become club president. However, a literal Marxist girl wanted a club presidency for her college applications, and so despite never having been in the club beforehand, and against the wishes of all the native club members who were in support of me, the vote for presidency was open to anyone who came in on the day of the vote. the Marxist girl brings in all her friends the day of the vote, and i lose by a mere two votes. the club tanked within the year.

iirc the school that got shot up was like 40% jewish

Education is getting more and more jewer and memer

Japan
Normally no but I went to mission high school so I watched a film of jewish girl who was captured and deported to death camp by nazis in bible class
What I learnt in bible class is really useful when I touch western culture through movies, music or books

>Bible class features 20th century Jews
Why

>did you had??
wena nido

I suppose they wanted to teach us what the Old Testament says and Jewish people are

Do they teach how to kill jews or about the killing of jews in there?

>the Marxist girl brings in all her friends the day of the vote, and i lose by a mere two votes

... and on that day a Sup Forumstard was born.

i was the vote of choice for every native club member.
ask me why i think the way i do on a liberal stance of voting rights

Fuck off Sup Forumsscum. Right wing freaks aren't welcome outside of

i trust you got a forehead tattoo to mark you as an antisemite?

The only sad part about the holocaust is that it never happened.

the "holocaust" did not happen

OMMMMG A JEWISH TWEET. I MUST POST IT ON 4CHEEEEEN TO SHOW IT MY COMPATRIOTS
HAHAHA SO CUKED MAGA PRAISE KEKISTANA

>Holocaust class
America is a strange place.

Americans, is a separate holocaust class genuinely taught at all your high schools?
Or is it a restricted regional thing?

Why would a Christian school show a film about Christians murdering Jews?

Hebrew fingers typed this post

Why do they always assume the modern jews are the same of the Old Testament?

>tfw I got an f because I said there was no holocaust

Attached: image.jpg (629x564, 55K)

they taught you wrong though, did they ever tell you about usury?

Attached: 1520629161619.jpg (537x332, 97K)

Attached: 1519334305582.jpg (640x400, 49K)

Yes. All schools, public or private, must teach material about the Holocaust due to federal decree. However, most of the time it just takes the form of a single unit lasting a few weeks within a semester- or quarter-long history class. There are some schools that go above and beyond that; my high school had separate full classes on the Holocaust and Christianity while I was attending. However, after I graduated I found out that they stopped teaching the Christianity class because the state government threatened to revoke their funding if they kept teaching it.

>if you're not a nazi, you're a commie

Attached: 1519244585422.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

MAGA = GOOD GOYS

Nah, I didn't knew what is Holocaust before internet

>teaching about the worst crime to ever happen in recent history is baaad...

also, the holocaust wasn't a exclusively jewish thing. gypsies, p*Les, soviets and even some germans were also victims.

Attached: super brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

I honestly doubt how real that class is. In college sure you can take a class on the holocaust but I really doubt in High school

not even we have holocaust classes

Poles are not humans though

We only learnt about the British contribution in WWII. For years I thought it was a 1 v 1 between britain and Germany.

But why? it doesnt make sense, it should be just part of WW2