Why is inbreeding so common among muslims?

why is inbreeding so common among muslims?

Attached: CaRRkRo.png (650x711, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

at least they are fucking

virgin freak

im not virgin tho

Their law allows first cousins to marry.
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

wtf man

Also most European countries allow first cousin marriage, so muslim immigrant communities like the Pakistanis in the UK are pretty much all just marrying their cousins.

but but only racist white american southern people are inbred. my teacher told me.

They are.

Muhammad married his cousin Zaynab bint Jahsh

Surprisingly few countries outright ban cousin marriage. It's

>China
>Philippines
>Taiwan
>both Koreas
>Bulgaria
>most of the our states

And in India it depends on religion/culture, presumably Muslims can do it but Hindus can't.

t. never played ck2

>most of the our states
*most of the United States

>Abraham married his half-sister.
>Muhammad was both MILFfag and lolibro
>Jesus died virgin
Abraham religions' prophets are truly /ourguys/

It's not frowned upon in their culture, perhaps due to a much more rural population until recently. That and usually higher number of children per women (so in your shitty 3rd world village, you have 60+ cousins)

Attached: 1520766983180.jpg (540x666, 253K)

>perhaps due to a much more rural population until recently.
Islam literally encourages it and Mohammad married his cousin.

Muhammad married widows (and his first wife was a widow). So basically I'm encouraged to marry a widow?

Why do you know so much about Muhammed?

Learned it in my religion class.
So am I encouraged or what? Because then I will find a cute rich widow like what Macron did instead.

No, South Indian Hindus do it almost about as much as Muslims in India, especially Telugus. :( I think the percentage is higher among Telugus than among Indians Muslims.

He is also married a kid.

Muhammad is just one of the 60+ prophets. He is considered as moral as Jesus and not perfect. Allah goes against many of his actions in the quran.

She wasn't 9, from historical caculation Aisha age was 19.

Don't fucking tell me she also had sex slaves and fucked them before politically marrying Muhammad?
Someone from Malay said this on /asean/ before.

Tribalism. It predates Islam.
In the Maghreb, it rarely happens anymore but it used to more common.

Why do you even care? Men marrying girls that old was commonplace in most cultures of the world at that time, not even kidding. Why should Muhammad be an exception? This shit still happens in India and Africa, I know you'd say that's because we are especially subhuman, but Arabs and Euros were no better a thousand years ago.

>He is considered as moral as Jesus and not perfect.
Are you a muslim?

Even if they ban it, it still happens. Also it's worth to mention that most of the time they HAVE to marry family in order to bring them to our countries.
It's how 10.000 labour migrants turned into 1 million.

Because she wasn't 9, it's mostly salafis who insist that she was. All who claim that she was a kid base their claim solely on a single hadith. There are many studies that proves that isn't true.

Who knows and why do you care? How do you even know she existed? But seriously, why do you care? Because some White guys on the internet use it to move you? I hate a people because their prophet did something centuries ago?

because when muslims appeal to time/space, it shows the morals of mohammed as flimsy and shaped by men instead of shaped by god

marrying cousin isn't inbreeding