This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*eats baconator at wendys*

>goy businesses are bad goy

Keep in mind he only are mcd every single day for every single meal. You could eat swanson's tv dinners everyday and get the same effects.

are you fucking stupid? mcdonalds is run by kikes. it's the biggest corporation in the world next to walmart.

kill yourself

This bait opened my eyes. I'm never shitposting on Sup Forums again.

>every major corporation that exists is owned by jews
this is your brain on Sup Forums

this movie is extremely dishonest and misleading

t. someone that never eats fastfood and is happy they are now forced to put calorie totals on the menu

>when i eat 5000 calories i get fat wtf who knew
he also lied about how much he ate and refuses to release his food logs

watch Fathead instead
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

Woah are you telling me if you eat junk food everyday it's bad???
>americans need a shitty movie to learn this

Yeah fuck off Schlomo.

Go make another pedo thread dirtbag.

Every Hollywood movie sure as fuck is.

Hollywood is these freak's bully pulpit.

and obvs this movie was horseshit.

Fuck off.

>Fuck off
why?

The doctor in it used to be my physician. Hewas famous in NYC for being a complete charlatan. All he did was dish out pills.

This movie is a commie lie.

Never seen it. Does he even pretend to count calories or is it complete bullshit?

You eat enough of anything you get fat as fuck.

You should be a detective.

No. It was presented as if the issue was the food itself, not quantity/calories.

It was Jewish slander plain and simple aimed at a major business they don't control.

See also the movie 'Concussion'.

I said the same thing, give it a week.

He basically ate the biggest meals you could for every meal even if he could have just eaten a mcdouble and been full for lunch. And everytime the person at the register asked him if he wanted it 'supersized' he had to say yes

He doesn't count calories and he eats way more than he says he does. The whole movie is a lie.

Those blasted kikes, wanting us to eat healthier and not give money to huge corporations.

Every one who isn't a huge retard knows that fast food is bad for you, but if you consume it like a normal person you won't suffer from it.

Also, why would you go to McDonalds when there are better options out there?

If you need a documentary to know mc'd food is unealthy than you have a long way to go son.

Yep. My 70 year old dad eats at McDonald's literally every day and stillhasa 32 inch waist.

A calorie is a calorie.

>major corporations are money driven
>jews print the money

>jews drive the major corporations

Kys faggot.

They just want you to throw down InBev alcohol while smoking some legal weed, taking Rockefeller cartel psycotropics, and having gender reassignment surgery.

These people need to be RICO'd already.

>mfw Americans need a documentary to show them that eating fast food 3 times a day is not healthy
Really makes one think.

" sue the bastards " stopped watching right there.

Good goy.

Americans unironically think that it's healthy if you don't use mayo or ketchup. Remember that they serve burgers at schools and eating a burger like it was a meal is pretty normal there.

So yes, they need a documentary that will tell them eating junk food isn't healthy. It's similar to that kind of people who use honey instead of sugar because it's "healthier" and think they can gorge themselves with honey. Same with brown sugar.

Fuck off Schlomo

what did you mean by this? do you even know?

You can be thin and unhealthy you know.

I have a friend, whose diet normally consists of a sausage mcmuffin in the morning, and two mcdoubles for dinner. He also takes a multivitamin for the nutrients he's not getting. He's skinny despite eating so much fast food, because he remembers to count his calories and avoids sugary beverages.

This documentary made it seem like eating McDonalds period makes you gain weight. Of course you'll gain if you intentionally consume far more calories than you burn, and avoid physical activities. It's dishonest.

>eats 5000 calories a day, without exercising
>wtf I got fat

whoa... really made me think