/tpg/ - Michael Was Right General

You cannot post in this thread unless it's to admit that Michael J Anderson was right about the rape, the Jews, and EVERYTHING else.
strawpoll.me/13858324
meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13859599
youtube.com/watch?v=dnOecWIJw9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"The world on the film is a created one, and people sometimes love going into that world. For them that world is real. And if people find out certain things about something was done, or how this means this or this means that, the next time they see the film, these things enter into the experience. And then the film becomes different. I think it's so precious and important to maintain that world and not say certain things that could break the experience."

IT WAS A DREAM
WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM

Kale Maclachlan lol

Michael J Anderson is the Dreamer

it was amazing
I rate it 10/10

Is MJA /our guy/?

But he is right. He was always right.

is this the bleakest ending ever to a Lynch production?

fuck off michael

>ep 17 was dedicated to Jack Nance
MJA was wrong

Will you miss them?

Kale Madladlan lmao

Will Coop turn into G-Man?

What is this all about? Quick rundown requested politely.

I FOUND SOMETHING IN SEATTLE AT JUDY'S
AND THEN THERE THEY WERE.

Anybody else think that even though Cooper changed the past, the new owners of this house had a daughter who was brutally murdered now? Season 4.

who was behind?

The real funny thing was hearing Lynch sour and criticizing season 2 for years, showing absolutlely no respect for others work, just to present a tedious and lazy 18 parts season that is way worst than season 2 in every aspect. He managed to screw up all the lodge mithology and plus give us a cast of poor development new characters. I don`t have a doubt that this new season would be criticized with no mercy if the director was someone from Lost or something like that.
Well, F**k you, David Lynch, you pretentious twat. I would go with season 2 over you bullshit season 3 any day.

Was the scene where Harry Dean Stanton tells Chet about the Tremonds and Chalfonts in FWWM or The Missing Pieces?

strawpoll.me/13859599
strawpoll.me/13859599
strawpoll.me/13859599

yes. the mitchums were the best.

>butthurt brainlets doing everything they can to salvage whatever pride they have left

succs to be (You) OP

Tsundere Carrie was cute as fuck

Frank Booth

FWWM

It amazes me how red pilled he is.

cuteposter

hahaha L Y N C H E D

lol is that from dugpa?

When will /tpg/ learn the difference between png and jpeg?

PHILLIP JEFFRIES SAID "WHO DO YOU THINK THAT IS THERE" BECAUSE HE COULD SEE THAT COOP WAS RICHARD BECAUSE JEFFRIES WAS OUT OF TIME/SPACE

>big fucking success, pin head
/OURGUY/

in the new reality Coop becomes Richard and Diane becomes Linda
Mike Nelson becomes MIKE and Bobby Briggs becomes BOB

Cooper changed the past making the Seinfeld universe canon. George Costanza kills Sarah Palmer's daughter with tainted envelopes.

What was this?

he was talking about Booper

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean

>Bad guy kills the Main cast except for one kid
>Bad guy speeds up time
>Creates a new world where the Main cast is replaced by alternate copies
>Bad guy tries to kill the kid so he can create a new world again without the kid
>Kid kills the Bad guy after he speeds up time again, creating a new alternate world.
>Kid meets with the Main cast again, but notices that while they share the same personality, dreams and attitude from those of the original world, they have a different life story
>The kid becomes an outsider, as he's the only character of the original world to live in the new one.

Episode 17-18
>Cooper beats the bad guys except for Judy
>Cooper travels into the past to save Laura
>While traveling into the past, Judy (Sarah Palmer) "kills" Laura.
>Creates a new world where everyone is replaced by alternate copies (RR Café, Linda, Richard, Carrie Page) except for Cooper.
>Cooper becomes an outsider of this new universe.

Cooper's Bizarre Adventure

I thought Belushi was fucking dead, D E A D. Hopefully this will lead to the K-9 sequel we've all been waiting for.

Yeah we needed more Dick Tremayne and James involved in another jet set murdery love plot.

This

The only difference between Lost The Return is David Lynch. I think that says it all about how can someone criticize one while praise the other. lol

brainlets BTFO
audreyfags BTFO
fandomfags BTFO
dugpas BTFO
coffeefags BTFO

kek'd

kino itself

You're getting fucked by your ISP if you're paying for broadband.

>wahh I have a fast conn-
No you don't, they're all loading instantly you whiny prick.

I literally just started watching some other show on an unnamed streaming service and low and behold, there's my man MJA in a lead role. Carnivale

ALBERT, I'LL TAKE THAT SECOND MINERAL WATER

Poorfag leave

Stop making sense

>that lip bite

my DICK

And One Punch Lad

Starring Kyle MacLachlan

Also, there were TWO George Costanzas.

Independent George. And Relationship George. Who killed Susan Ross?

I've never dreaded an incoming ending this much

reminder that this thread is the doppleganger version of tpg

tulpa/identity cocoon

david lunch lol

If you would have told me Lynch would have time travel bullshit where Cooper tries to save Laura I would have told you you are full of shit amd Lynch is not enough of a hack to do that. Now look where we are.

haha

>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>everything above is literally cringe-tier in concept and implementation
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>somehow the best thing in tv history

L

youtube.com/watch?v=dnOecWIJw9c

the music in the credits was amazing

The real Diane and Cooper

LYNCHED

Sarah Palmer

Diane's home for the past 25 years.

isn't it funny that Lynch got the shaky scenes in 17 and 18 from Deadly Premonition?

SO WHY DOES BOB WANT TO FIND JUDY?? WHY DOESN'T HE KNOW WHO SHE IS IF SHE CREATED HIM???? We're missing something guys.....

Reminder that all true-hearted /tpg/ memes became part of the series

>I thought Belushi was fucking dead
Me too. I strongly remember seeing some article about him dying a few years ago. First few episodes he appeard in in TP, I kept thinking: "Wow, that actor looks a lot like Jim Belushi".

How come Coop can change the past with time travel in the S3 finale but FWWM had Annie appearing from the future in the past before the series started (so it was cyclical). Time travel is dumb and Lynch is a hack.

Fear of the unknown.

that's judy symbolic electrical eyes, surrounded by darkness of her self

Why was Sarah stabbing Laura's picture? What the fuck was her deal?

chantal and hutch

m8 he tells COOPER about the Chalfonts, who were living in the trailer where Chet found the ring and then dissappeared

They need their own spin off.

did cole ever fucc tammy

I liked it; after a season of feeling like David Lynch was being what he thought people wanted David Lynch to be, he flips the table and pulls a David Lynch.

Reminder that Carl and Margaret were abducted by aliens.

Oh, I completely misremembered it.
ty user

have you not realized yet that she is JUDY / MOTHER / THE EXPERIMENT / BABALON

SHERYL
REE
LOL

So the missing 4th page from Laura's diary is about the dream as Carrie Page, right?

she's judy you fucking retard

Yes, but why?

Sending little messages = OK
Sending yourself = NOT OK
#lynched

This had a better ending

>coop twirling his fingers and opening the curtains in the lodge
was pretty cool.

Something like that, but why would Sarah be living in the past with a new identity and 25 years older?

>mfw the lights turned off
2spooky4me

also
>that scene with Sarah

Judy isn't Sarah you dunce

>literally *record scratch* so I'm sure you're wondering how I ended up here
Dammit

even though zachs waifu gets seeded

REMINDER THAT JAMES WENT THROUGH THE DOOR TO THE LODGE