pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13859863
youtube.com/watch?v=mCJkVTBSq0M
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that dopplecoop's hair? or bob's?

Coop's inability to save Laura is symbolic of Lynch's inability to ever give her character the beautiful story he feels she deserves. It all started with her death and torment and from that moment Lynch knew that whatever he would do to her story, it was going to end with her torment. Even if he undoes her dead, he can't escape the sadness that is inherent to Laura.

It's such a beautiful and sad love story

Welcome to the real /tpg/. Also, season 4 is not happening.

The show is over. Stop making these shitty generals so this pleb series can fade into existence.

go back to colbertposting you worm

>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>everything above is literally cringe-tier in concept and implementation
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>somehow the best thing in tv history

>this pleb series
Sure, user. It's the show that is pleb.

keep this thread alive. the dopplethread will reach 500 posts in 20 minutes

>can't even greentext a fucking pasta
>calls other people stupid

Did Coop lose his quirkiness when Dougie 2 was created, or did he gain Doppelcoop's seriousness when he was destroyed?

Are tulpas like the Arm, split off pieces of the original's personality?

>the Arm
the arm is MIKE's true self, although many people don't agree with me

i got the FWWM script as evidence, and the fact that Al Strobel is credited in the return as Philip Gerard, never as MIKE

The Laura in the woods, was that a younger actress and they did a good job hiding it with the lighting? Or was it digital de-aging of Sheryl Lee and they did a good job hiding it with the lighting

EXPLAIN THE ENDING, NOW!

He was playing up his quirkiness to keep his old friends comfortable. He gets serious once he's alone with Gordon and Diane.

>Or was it digital de-aging of Sheryl Lee and they did a good job hiding it with the lighting
it was that, look closely at the more close up moments and you can see the clay-like texture of the make up

im glad lynch set up season 4 with the alternate universe and pressing questions. fuck plebs

Andy is a police officer who works for Sheriff Frank Truman in the town of Twin Peaks, Washington. He is married to the police station's receptionist, Lucy, and the have a son named Wally.

last scene was a dream

laura in 1989 is the dreamer

cooper asks what year is it

laura's mother calls out to her from the waking world

laura recognizes her mother's voice and realize she's dreaming

she screams and wakes up back in 1989 the morning they would have found her body had cooper not had changed the past

THE COSSACKS ARE IN RUSSIA

The arm is MIKE's evil side, "touched by the devilish one," which he cut off once he "saw the face of God and was changed." That's when he stopped doing bad things with BOB.

She still plays laura perfectly
burning dooper is "burning" inside of him, bringing out his animalistic traits like violence and sex

You now want a season 3 with more input and control from Frost

Dougie here to help

It looked awful

This man is actually ballsy enough to have a damn transparent image on the screen for 5 minutes

We never actually get to see MIKE as we do with BOB right? Or am I forgetting something?

is the magician gonna appear in season 4?

I enjoyed most of Season 3 because I anticipated how everything would fall into place. Episode 18 retroactively ruined most of my enjoyment. The final few minutes were interesting, but the whole season ultimately proved to be a disappointment. And to think that this is most likely the last that we'll ever see of Lynch's directing.

Can someone edit this with the "Her smile and optimism: Gone" template?

They clearly tried to hide Sheryl Lee in shadow so that you wouldn't be able to tell she's much older, and yeah I'm sure they also did digital de-aging in post.

We found out everything about Judy

Nah more Lynch

>Nervous about meeting "J" tonight
>And that was the last entry

More like his smile and optimism gone

I do not understand what happened in season 3.

>TFW you need Transcendental Meditation to understand the finale

>the ending was bad because it was different than what I was expecting

>tfw the "final dossier" brings closure to coop and lauras story

Of course it is. Mike saw the face of God and wanted to stop being evil, therefore he cut his arm off. If people didn't know this they haven't played any attention

Be honest. Were you able to remain unlynched throughout The Return?

WE LIVE INSIDE A DREAM

In fact, we found out everything in great detail about her

there's still one diary page missing

a lot of those things fell into place in episode 17 tho

where is that god damn diane sex scene webm

This is probably the most graspable conclusion, but it still doesn't fix that BOB is still possessing Leland at that point in time, and Laura will simply wake back up to a life of psyche-warping paternal rape.

What doesn't help this explanation is that Laura was taken from Coop's hand in the woods after changing her fate. There's still some game being played by other entities, I suppose.

I remained unLYNCHED until Audrey's Dance and the finale desu.

Almost. I got lynched with Briggs floating head. That shit was funny.

See MIKE's true self (not via Phillip Gerard as his vessel) like we do with BOB (played by Frank Silva)?

No I don't think so.

yeah, that's the mainstream interpretation, but i believe that philip gerard has always been armless (well, after his accident)

if the spirits have a true face, which only the gifted and the damned can see, i believe MIKE's it's LMFAP

he plays the cards in the convenience store meeting on FWWM missing scenes, he's always in the lodge

the reason why al strobel was overused this season was because Michael J Anderson didn't return imo

Mark, this is David. Stop samefagging on my board.

I was only finally Lynched by episode 18. But I think I'll come to appreciate it eventually

No
The last 30 minutes and especially the ending itself has me dangling from a telephone pole

>le full circle ending
What a hack fraud.

One of the themes of this season is learning to let go. Coop can't let go of Laura, and in the process of trying to save her, gets JUDY'D. It's like the monkey's paw - Laura lives, but he gets trapped in another dimension where the lodge has more control, Laura is some weird hick, and nothing is the same.

Yeah exactly, thanks.

B r i g g s' floating head was when I finally got lynched

one punch lad destroyed BOB

>this entire show was Lynch's gambit to get people so stressed out about the ending that they all become part of his TM cult and donate to his foundation

I got LYNCHED for the entirety of final episode, I seriously do not understand what the hell happened.

Where the fuck did Coop and Diane cross to?
Did DCoop and Coop merge?
Was this past?Present?Future?
Wasn't that name of lady who they bought house from actually used before?

Planned or just by chance?

>Coop can't let go of Laura
There wasn't anything alluding to this at all.

Idk what twin peaks is but is it related to the 90s movie?

I can accept all the other special effects this season but this was just shit.

it's just coop

David, this is Mark. You're delusional and it shows in your work.

Sneaky Kyle

Lynch is the dreamer of Laura, unable to ever fully realize his dream

He was inspired by the film, wait for it: Laura.

So, no.

>hack fraud

You probably think Rick and Morty is original

How would you rate this series of Twin Peaks overall?

strawpoll.me/13859863
strawpoll.me/13859863
strawpoll.me/13859863

How would you rate this series of Twin Peaks overall?

Right, in “present day”, but does that work in a retroactive lodge-time kind of way, so that BOB just ends up never existing ever?

>season 4 is not happening
Good. Season 3 didn't need to happen in the first place.

He was born the same day as Marlon Brando!

A friendly reminder who DAVID PYNYA really is

>We memed sneaky Kyle hiding in bushes into the finale

pic is evil cooper

FACES OF STONE

>we might solve a mystery, or rewrite history

youtube.com/watch?v=mCJkVTBSq0M

yes

this whole season has been a complete meme dream

how does he do it bros?

Goddamn it.

This is my multi-media review of Twin Peaks: The Return.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Season 3 didn't happen.

see my reasoning i didn't forgot that dialogue, i just chose to believe something different because of FWWM, also BOB had no physical form as philip gerard had, he possessed leland only

gerard existing just proves to me that the spirit form is something else, he wouldn't be exactly the same as his host

and that's why season 3, al strobel is always credited as philip fucking gerard

never as MIKE

9/10, there were some weak episodes here and there but overall it was pretty solid and I don't regret watching it. Ending didn't conclude anything but that's about what I expected.

but where did ched desmond

Season 4 isn't happening because they're gonna make a movie instead.

What did he mean by this?

so what was Mr. C's goal? why was he returning to Twin Peaks? what was his unfinished business that he spoke of? i thought his motive was to avoid returning to the black lodge, but he seemed really intent on finding it for some reason.

Last hour got me Lynched hard. I don't know why I was expecting some kind of closure.

The coat is the key to all of this.

He was put in TP by the Fireman