/tpg/ - Michael Was Right General

>Judy = Joe-Dae(ism) = the greatest entity of evil in the universe and responsible for all the worlds ills
>Lynch (probably a jew) is laughing at how he's telling us TO OUR FACES that he let the Jews take over the show and ruin it, as they do for everything
>It's been confirmed that Lynch raped his own daughter and wrote a show about it
>Michael J Anderson, a true American, tried to warn us but you laughed at him because you're bigots and he's a small person
>MAGA
You may only post in this thread to apologize to MJA or discuss how the Jews run hollywood and ruined Twin Peaks. Or about how David Lynch RAPED his own daughter and wrote a show about it.
strawpoll.me/13859599
Maanwhile:

was the Diane sex scene supposed to be so ominous? why was Cooper like he was?

He was half Booper.

Why wasn't Annie in this? I understand her not appearing, but she isn't mentioned a single time, it felt weird to me

last scene was a dream

laura in 1989 is the dreamer

cooper asks what year is it

laura's mother calls out to her from the waking world

laura recognizes her mother's voice and realize she's dreaming

she screams and wakes up back in 1989 the morning they would have found her body had cooper not had changed the past.

Please respond.

>Using Reddit posts

Fuck off retard.

I called the ending out weeks ago, and got nothing but butthurt denial responses in return. Apologize (to me).

>no set design, feels empty and lifeless
>no interesting ideas for storylines and generally bad writing
>relies on gimmicks only instead
>those are unoriginal or just bad, unfortunately ("fuck you, albert", glove, andy and lucy, coordinates, riddles, ...)
>bad acting (Bell, Lynch, Horse, Robertson, Dern, ...)
>dull characters (one-dimensional at best)
>storylines and characters are introduced for no purpose
>everything is supposed to weirdly connect and make sense
>shot in digital in a way that doesn't compensate for the technology's disadvantages (looks bad)
>roadhouse scenes (out of place, badly shot, the songs, the bands, the extras, ...)
>student-tier storytelling/editing (characters are shown walking up complete sets of stairs)
>stretched out needlessly, long takes have no particular effect
>everything above is literally cringe-tier in concept and implementation
>obviously delusional and/or inexperienced fanbase perceiving it as particularly meaningful, complex or "deep"
>can't compare to the original series that doesn't have those problems (coherent/complex and beautiful sets, costumes and make-up/well shot/well acted/well written/magnificent multi-dimensional characters and character relations, music, storylines and gimmicks/creates a unique athmosphere as a result, changing the world of television forever whereas "the return" neither manages to do something established really good nor to invent something new)
>somehow the best thing in tv history

How do we stop these crosspostering pieces of shit? They're not even blatant about it anymore

I guess it's more like "why does Coop keep trusting these beings/following their orders". It all depends on whether you think he truly did fuck up or not and whether the Fireman and MIKE ever gave a shit about Cooper beyond getting BOB back/keeping their version of order in the Lodge (meaning having the doppelganger back precisely after 25 had passed).

It's like 1991 all over again lads.

Reminder that the Nu-universe Bob was the dead thug in Carrie's house.

>Tfw Bob wasn't a bad guy at all
>MIKE, the fireman and everyone else where following Judy

They are blatant. They aren't being subtle

BOB was a force of nature, very impulsive and hard to control. He's like a xenomorph basically, more animal than anything. MIKE (after he lost his arm, if we believe him ofc) and the Fireman are different and hve more tact, so to speak. That's why I've never wanted to say they're specificalyl the good guys of the story, it's far to simplistic.

Generals are reddit. Twin Peaks is inherently reddit. Liking Lynch is Reddit.

What exactly do you expect? You're all fucking shit taste having redditors.

Are we arguing over what Mr. C said to Richard, again?

What the hell? Doesn't he say "I'm 25 years your senior."

based hawk hater

last scene was a dream

laura in 1989 is the dreamer

cooper asks what year is it

laura's mother calls out to her from the waking world

laura recognizes her mother's voice and realize she's dreaming

she screams and wakes up back in 1989 the morning they would have found her body had cooper not had changed the past

The Canadian-sourced webrip has it as "For 25 years you've seen her". The audio is changed as well. Very odd, since it appears all other sources have it "I'm 25 years your senior". At this point, it's possible Lynch has hidden alternative lines and meaning in difference episodes, and released them to different countries. We really need to get on this and find all such instances

>car driving
but user, that was really boring and established nothing. because lynch directed it, that means it was good.

Friendly reminder that we witnessed the missing Page from the secret diary of Laura Palmer last night.

Why do you care. Some shitty Sup Forums post on the internet isn't prized intellectual property. There aren't and have never been rules saying you cant post things on different sites

so was this Audrey?

Is she Judy, jumping man or both?

I believe she still retained the memory of mr c raping her. She knew it was the good coop but the thought lingered. It was bittersweet

So her dream in 1989 involved a car from the mid-late 2000s

>Cooper will never get to confront Judy

I'm not expecting a final boss or anything but why set up a new antagonist if it doesn't go anywhere? This shit really needs a movie or something.

boys where can i find that ending credits music tho

i get slightly erect when i see people get LYNCHED this hard

It's interesting how they fucked up the "it's yrev very good to see you again old friend" in the spanish dub. Essentially he only says "very" once. That is a very shitty dub though. Unbearable.

jumping man is a living symbol for travel between the lodge and the real world, her face was superimposed on him because judy was living inside sarah in the real world

>The woman who answered the door in the end is actually the real owner of the house in real life.

literally what was the purpose of the Audrey scenes

>David Lynch in his twilight years uses his favorite and iconic characters to display a world of loss and regret
>wtf i hate twin peaks now

reminder that reddit and dugpa GET FUCKED

>Twin Peaks ends with two people, each full of multiple identities bleeding into each other, lost and scared and confused and alone, on an empty street in the middle of the night

Beautiful

Season 4 will revolve around Kyle, Ray Wise, Sheryl and Leaping Lad. Can't wait, boys.

They're in our world now? What?

Both, kinda. All the evil lodge spirits are in some way Judy, the vomiting Judy did in episode 8 was her spreading her evil to a bunch of different forms. Jumping Man being one. Jumping Man is part of Judy, he is also part of Sarah Palmer. Sarah Palmer is part Judy.

I was really disappointed at how little Ray Wise was used.

dunno, I've been wondering that too. It'll probably turn up eventually

not much, but it seems her end was meant to be ambiguous, the dreams acting as the dreams of a character "waking" to a white room and mirror. no direct meaning or purpose but to solidify her ambiguous existence

Because the state if Sup Forums is thanks people like you. The unwritten rule is "lurk more" - people don't follow that and shit up other boards and think they fit in with their reddit lingo

So is Cooper going to get stuck teleporting all over and making people shit their pants like Jeffries?
Seems like Jeffries also got a bit too cocky with the lodge and now he's paying the price, just like Cooper will.

wait nvm what i said about jumping man being a symbol is retarded this makes so much more sense

or at least, he does represent that but he didn't have sarah's face in those few shots for the reason I stated

I was 100% sure James was going to end up with the asian chick with no eyes since he's such a cool guy. Instead she turned into Diane with red hair. I got LYNCHED hard.

Yeah WHY though?
There is no why.
It's just "Yeah he seems like half good/half bad Cooper now"
Even though Bad Coop had been destroyed.
So I guess maybe it was just that Good Coop has become so disillusioned by everything that he can't be his normal self anymore.

the more I think about it, the more the final episode annoys me, such a waste of time. I rewatched just last episode and there is about 30 minutes there of literally nothing happening with no dialogue

Woah. Makes me think. Dreams are supposed to make sense.

Woah...

I can live with this being the end but I really need Lynch not to take another 10 year painting break.

Here we go, my take.

Judy aka Demon God gets into our realm during atomic blast.
Laura Palmer is dimensional white lodge Jesus type creation to save us.
Laura gets trapped in endless rape and abuse to bring her down by Black Lodge spirits and Judy's underlings.
Laura dies but not really as she is white lodge creation.
Laura DREAMS Dale Cooper saving her.
Dale Cooper becomes real at the end aka Richard.
Cooper at the very end starts to realize this.
Dream collapses and Laura wakes up.

Laura survives her death but nothing really changed as Judy still exists.

Basically FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE...

guys i just took a huge shit and now i feel a lot better. highly recommended to people feeling bad about the finale

Get to the bar.

w-whoa...

She was mentioned once when they went over the note she gave to Laura.
This was very weird and flawed, though. It would've been better if she wasn't mentioned at all. Instead they mention her once via the note, but nothing else ever, and Diane is Coop's main squeeze even though the last time we saw him he was obsessed with Annie.

Carrie for cuddles.

it's weird, but I feel more positive about episode 18 than 17 after I've had time to think about it. I just love the ending so much.

i loved this series of twin peaks but the finale was really unsatisfying. i wasn't expecting much in the way of closure, but i at least expected something powerful. instead it was mostly just boring and confusing, and then it ended. it was like one of those weak episodes you sometimes get halfway through a series, but you're not that bothered by it because you know there'll be a good one next week. except there isn't. it's just done.

i genuinely think inland empire and lost highway made more sense than this.

How are there sadbrained plebs who are mad at the finale? Like, how did you not drop it by this point if you can't handle an ending like this? How could you have watched this whole thing and think that Lynch is a hack because you didn't get a happy ending?

The real question is, this Albert end up with the qt from Buckhorn PD?

63rd for leaping lad

>tried cranking one out earlier
>started thinking about Cooper instead and had to stop

Terrible. Show went to shit when Dougie left.

I haven't felt this way about an ending since EoE, crushing stuff

I DON'T GET IT, I SAW SCREENSHOTS OF DEATH GRIPS DURING THE CREDITS, WHICH EPISODE???

This was one of my favorite late /tpg/ memes. Shame it didn't take off.

What the fuck was that """" ending""""

Shit is not going to be renewed either

Will an interview or an off the cuff remark from someone involved in the production that lynch and frost lost the run of the plot half way in and had no idea how to end it?

So now that the dust has settled, what's official Sheryl Lee characters ranking out of Laura, Maddy, and Carrie?

64th*

>in the end we were all Reddit
What did Lynch mean by this?

episode 19

Lynch has similar ominous sex scenes in Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive right before reality is completely transformed and shit goes off the deep end.

Lynch is a hack for making a S3 in the first place. His worst work to date. It would have been better as another film, like FWWM, and then he could have used film instead of digital.

Name 5 times pic related ever happened.

SRAEY EVIF YTNEWT NI NIAGA \GPT\ EES LL'I

The one made 5 years ago when they were still relevant.

>James
>cool guy
James was a typical meathead. He learnt nothing throughout the series, even deep into Season 2 when his out of town affair storyline was by far the worst thing in Season 2, keeps getting used as fuccbois by multiple women. He barely had two brain cells that rubbed together.

Compare this to Bobby's character arc, from being a drug dealer, to a reformed working man under Ben Horne, making amends his relationship with his parents, and becoming an upstanding cop in the town.

t. lynched

>This shit really needs a movie or something.
It's not happening. Fans now turned on the show, Lynch has no interest in more TP, and Frost's book has the word "Final" in its title. This was it.

cuck

>people hating/praising the ending

The ending was all right. Having to slog through 17 episodes of literally nothing happening, just for a basic ass 'time can't be changed' was not all right, however.

christ that was depressing. at least in the finale of S2, while we know bad shit is going to happen, at least Cooper in the lodge has a sense of what's going on. this is just hopelessness and confusion.

That meme you like is going to come back in style

season 4 is so not happening

whether you "like" the ending or not, it's impossible to deny that it is masterfully surreal

lad's nose behind the right pilar. leaping lad is the one confirmed.

>it's possible Lynch has hidden alternative lines and meaning in difference episodes, and released them to different countries. We really need to get on this and find all such instances
Nice bait if you realize that laying all of this out would only make everything less explicable and less satisfying.

FROSTED

lynch is also a berniefag so it doesn't matter.

Richard (Cooper) and Linda, two birds with one stone.

The plan all along was to get rid of Bob, and then plant Judy/Jumping man or whatever into Sarah

Friendly reminder that /tpg/ will be gone from the face of Sup Forums in a week

>the state if Sup Forums

I hate to inform you, but Sup Forums has been what you would call 'normie' for years now. You thinking that this is only recently happening shows how normie you actually are. Only newfags come here and want to think it's some secret club. Sup Forums has been mainstream as fuck for a while now.

Post vintage memes.

Looks: Maddy > Carrie > Laura
As characters: Laura > Carrie > Maddy

But Time changed