SUGAR, DOO DOO DOO DOO

>SUGAR, DOO DOO DOO DOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cc3yB2BUkvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was that scene about anyway? why didn't they stay on the Sweets island if they were running our of water and food?

Why did Ned,Bart and Rod knock him out and take him out of there by boat? did the impact make him forget/repress a negative memory and that's why it isn't shown on screen?

Sneed, chuck, chuck, chuck, chuck

What was that scene about anyway? why didn't they stay on the Sneeds island if they were running our of water and food?

Why did Ned,Bart and Rod knock him out and take him out of there by boat? did the impact make him forget/repress a negative memory and that's why it isn't shown on screen?

Listen to the commentary - it's part of a much larger deleted scene

fuck off, your dead meme isn't funny

It was a dream, you underage

based Sneedposters

O, HONEY, HONEY

oh, sneedy sneedy

Imposible, Homer wasn't in bed. He was on a boat, idiot.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

>He was on a boat, idiot.
did he had boatsex?Didly

>reminder, sneed poster is a fucking legend

>being this much of a chuckhead

I fucking loathe this board.

youtu.be/Cc3yB2BUkvo

How often Marge gets the yellow dick?

NIGGER

She used to get it a lot more when Chuck's Fuck n Suck was still in business.

Sneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed SneedSneed Sneed Sneed

A few times a week, I guess

Chuck

She was a slut or a bored housewife who wanted dick behind her husbands fat back? Do you think she fucked niggers?

>WHO CONTROLS THE FEEDING STORE, WHO GIVES THE SEEDS YOURE ASKING FOR
>SNEED DO, SNEED DO

wdhmbt

>WHO CONTROLS THE FUCKING STORE, WHO GIVES THE SUCKS YOURE ASKING FOR
>>CHUCK DO, CHUCK DO

CHUCK=GOD

bart i am piss!

>Do you think she fucked niggers
i BET SHE STARTED BLACKED.COM

At the rate the show is going this storyline will actually happen in less than 5 years.

FUCK YES!

GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY

NEVER

LMFAO AHAHASHAHAHAHAHASAHAHA *pauses to shitself* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HE SAID SNEED

Did sneed replace JUST? i don't see any JUST threads anymore and it's probably the same underage mexican because they love their simpsons even though americans gave up on that piece of shit show years ago.

what the fuck is their problem

>not even in rhythm with the cadence of the original
it's just embarrassing at this point

This should be a bannable offense

keep fueling the fire you butthurt retards

Who?

YOU ARE MY FEED AND SEED

>Cadence
I understood that reference.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS