ITT post jokes from your country

There are three men in a place, a frenchman, an american and a jordanian, the americans lets his foot out of the plane and tells the pilot he has reached america, before he jumps they ask him how he know he reached america, he says his foot touched the statue of liberty, the frenchman lets his foot out of the plane and after a while tells the pilot he has reached france, the jordanian asks him how he knew, he told him that his foot touched the eiffel tower, then the jordanian puts his foot outside and after a bit tells the pilot he reached, the pilot asks him how he knew and he says that he knew he reached because his shoes have been stolen.

Attached: 506137784.jpg (1024x682, 149K)

sorry i meant plane not place

bump

bumppppppppp

hello

Salut, les amis.

three men are riding a bus to addis, a foreigner; an amhara and an oromo.
foreigner eats a bar of chocolate and throws the rest out the window. the others ask why, to which the foreigner responds with "we have lots of chocolate where i'm from". the oromo seeing this, starts eating honey and throws the half of it out the window and says that his country is plentiful with honey.
the amhara, having nothing at hand. grabs the oromo and throws him out the window.
badamtusss!!!

haha

>oromo extinction
when?

Attached: 3209388329_8ee565390c_z.jpg (400x500, 86K)

Two Portuguese men were going to rob a bank nominated by another Portuguese. They rendered everyone and went straight to the vault room. Manuel broke in the first one and said, "Joaquim, come here, this safe has no money! It's full of yogurt! - Manuel, there's only yogurt ... Well, this yogurt should be very good to be in a bank vault. Let's eat it all! After they had eaten everything, Manuel set out to break into the second safe. - Jesus !!! Yogurt again !!! And now, Joachim? - There's no way, let's eat all of that safe too. They ate, ate ... Manuel, who could not stand more yogurt, went to the third safe. - Bloody hell !!! Yogurt again ??? Joaquim, go check what is this bank, it only has yogurt! - Joaquim went to check and returned soon after: - Fuck, Manuel! It's a sperm bank!

RARE

Haha nice, fuck Krieg for apropriating your jokes though

Oromo migration worst day of my life.

kek

>Joaquim; Manuel; Portuguese
>Bloody hell!
pick one

c-cousin, is that you?

guess what my fav' drink is?
WHITE RUSSIAN!!
why is it named that btw? do they drink it in belarus?

No.
There are Ethiopians in Portugal?

Attached: Brit Dog.jpg (1080x611, 96K)

An American, a swede and a serb are discussing who has the sturdiest car. They all agree to take a car and try to knock down a concrete wall. The American sits in his buick, goes all out, but the wall holds. Next up, the swede gets gis trusty volvo, goes pedal to the metal, but the volvo crumples. The serb gets into a fica (licenced version of the italian fiat 500 with RWD and the trunk in front), gets to moderate speed and punches through. Amazed, the american and the swede ask how come the small car broke through, to which serb opens the trunk and reveals a bosnian inside.

The stereotype is that bosnians are dim witted and thick skulled. Pic related is the car in question.

Attached: Zastava_850_f.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

One Libyan man has a car accident, a Tunisian stops to check on him. The Libyan is fine but worried about his car, so the Tunisian tells him he can fix it by pumping air into it, and goes away. So the Libyan starts pumping and pumping for an hour until another Libyan stops and ask him what he's doing, "fixing the car, by pumping air in it" the Libyan said, so the other Libyan said "no wonder it's taking you so long, you forgot to close your windows !"

I love this one

German, French and Belarusian were hunged. German and French immediately died. But Belarusian so still alive. They asked him, how it is possible.
- At first it was uncomfortable for me, but then I got used to it.

Greek go to xaxiq store
Greek say Give xaxiq
Owner: why don't go in Greece to buy
Greek: here is cheaper
Owner Greece told so
What you do?
Never more

Huh, we have similar jokes here too.

Haha

Great humour

A little joke from my homecountry of Germany
What is the most dangerous job you can have in Australia?.. The most dangerous job is Santa Claus because it is so hot so you overheat and die
Haha

An all time classic

Attached: images.jpg (478x307, 16K)

When the Leafs win the stanley cup it will be at an away game in hell.

What's the difference between Santa Claus and a Jew?

Question: Why do the Americans have niggers while we Italians have terroni?
Answer: Because the Americans got to pick first!

a man bought a hat and it fits just right

the direction they take through the chimney

A bear is walking around in the woods. He sees a burning car, sit in there and got burned to death.

Q: What's the difference between a jew and a pizza?
A: the cooking time

Q: What's the difference between a jew and a pizza?
A: Have you ever heard a pizza knocking on the oven door?

Q:What's the difference between a tyre and a nigger?
A: When you put chains on your tyres they don't start singing blues

Alternative answer: the tyre will stink only when it burns

Infinite amount of matematicians visit the bar, the first orders half of the glass, the second orders 1/4 the third 1/8 etc
-What a bunch of retards said bartender and filled 2 glasses

*faints*

traditional British juke

French: Can u swim?
British: no
French: then a dog is bettar then u because it swims
British: Can u swim?
French:Oui!
British:Then what's the difference between u & dog....

France shoked, faints!!!

British Rocks!

Attached: 1502949764404.jpg (643x648, 52K)

Muslims know she's too young when you have to make aeroplane noises to get your cock in her mouth. Here comes the 747, north tower weeee

A girl was running on her way to mass while praying , "Lord make sure I arrive on time, don't let me arrive late!" In confusion, she tripped and she torn her dress and also got it dirty. She got up, brushed off the dust and continued running and praying. This time though, she said "Please Lord, make sure I don't arrive late, but pushing me was unnecessary!"

A man enters a café, and then, plonk.

>An American, Norwegian, Russian and a Finn were in a plane.
>The pilot announced that that the plane is losing height and everyone must throw something out of the plane to avoid a crash.
>The brave American took a pile of cash and said: "We have enough of this, it's not a big deal" after which he threw it all out of the plane.
>The Norwegian then followed and threw out a barrel of oil. "We have enough of this, let it go."
>The Russian threw out some of their finest vodka and a prostitute and said: "These are an endless rescourse in Russia."
>Everyone then looked at the Finn who was quietly in the background. "It's your turn Finland, what do you have?"
>The Finn took the Russian and threw him out of the plane. "Even one these nearby is too much."

Belgium