What the fuck were they thinking?

This is quite literally the worst adaptation I have ever seen.

Not only have they just basically changed everything, the actors in the movie are dreadful, it's really hilariously bad acting.

What a tremendous waste of time.

It's bad but it's not as bad as Dragonball evolution or some other low budget jap adaptions

Hey. Hey, ningen sucker

Fuck off. It was kino you dirty weeb. Just because it didn't have Asians for actors doesn't mean its bad

Kino with a fuckton of plotholes and the worst adaption of characters seen in a long time. But yeah it was great

imagine being so dumb that you think that this movie was intended to be, in any way, an adaptation of the source material.

Death Note (2017) now available on Netflix is actually one of my favourite movies of all time. It's an hilarious comedy and Adam Wingard really struts his directorial stuff. Only weebs don't like it. If you aren't weeb, or a stupid baby, I'd urge you to check it out. It's a rollicking good time and a good use of a couple of hours of your finite life. Death Note -- be there or be square!

THIS. Fucking weebs. Netflix.com

why is he using "that gun" from fallout??

> Thinks of fallout instead of bladerunner
The absolute state of Sup Forums

The best thing about this movie is the pure anal anguish it's caused weebs. Seeing them this mad will always be entertaining.

>US adaptation of an anime/manga
>ever working.

Will we ever get good anime live action :(

Deer weebs:
Shut up. We won.

Sincerely,
Death Note (2017) now available on Netflix

Based big dick Netflix working the smarks into a shoot.

>muh anime
Degenerate
Wouldn't it have been a bigger waste of time if they hadn't changed anything?

This. Fucking GOD DAMNED weebs.

When Light told L "That's it," did he mean that was it?
Even if he meant "that was it," what did he mean by "it"?
Even if "it" meant "the end of the game," was it the end?
Before L grabbed the gun, was he intent on dealing death?
So if L didn't kill Light, will there be a sequel?

The anime's title card was more kino

Not really. Almost everything they changed was for the worse. Having it stick closer to the anime would give western audiences a chance to get acquainted with the best parts of the anime without the stigma.

It's usually a good idea to stick with the source material. It worked for Harry Potter and a lot of LotR.

What are you talking about? Bladerunner 2049 isn't even out yet!

Death note was always trash. This movie redeemed garbage source material.

This but unironically

Any ideas about a final solution for weebs?

>low budget jap adaptions
Those are actually usually pretty good.

So much fucking samefag it hurts

I say the same thing about GoT and those pretentious fucks that think the books are better.

I didn't post that and I'm not sure why you would quote me ten times, seems like a sure sign of autism.

Tell me you guys didn't want to see this happen to Light Turner.