Star Wars Episode 8

Part 1

If you don't want to get spoiled stop reading this because these are hot leaks

Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language. I got these from a deep web source.

* Luke's first lines in the movie are "I won't leave this place" (callback to his last line in Episode VI)

* Rey's not Luke's daughter, nor a Solo, Kenobi or a reincarnation of Anakin. Her parents were poor people who selled their own daughter to buy a ship to a "first world planet". They were planning to come back for her, but you know... they never returned. That's it.

* The porgs are funny and all, and at some point Chewbacca almost eats one of them.

* A funeral for Han Solo and all the others who died in The Force Awakens is prepared.

* The Resistance evacuates from D'Qar as the First Order arrives. It's tense as fuck, and my source says, the action is fucking great and one of the movie's best scenes. Leia is almost killed here by her own son here (Kylo piloting his new tie fighter). They share a little "telepathic' moment.

* Admiral Holdo is Leia's rival. Apparentely she had feelings for Han Solo (she's introduced at the funeral scene).

* The true meaning of being a jedi, as Luke says, is to love, not to hate nor avoid the hate. Love redeemed Darth Vader. "The jedi as we know must end", he says.

Part 2

* Frank Oz returns. The source didn't mention Ewan McGregor or Hayden Christensen. But it's possible they are in the movie because he said there's a scene nvolving force ghosts.

* There's a very long scene of Kylo Ren training at Snoke's throne room. The preatorian guards are there. Snoke says: "Your feelings made you weak, Kylo Ren. Weak like your father. Ben Solo is dead. You must fully embrace the dark side. Kill... the girl." Kylo Ren stops the training and gives a sad and surprised look to his master.

* Finn and Rose's mission is to contact an expert on the planet Cantonica. This expert (DJ) is some sort of hacker who is part of a large group. This guy has designed a virus that might destroy the First Order. Benicio del Toro's acting is great, according to my source. He plays a comic relief.

* There's a lot of dancing, singing and fun at Canto Bight. The city is surrounded by a wasteland. The sky is almost always dark, but the city is very colorful and happy. A gungan (Jar Jar Binks' species) makes an appareance.

* Kylo Ren fighst Rey in Anch-To. He's more powerful now so Rey can't stand a chance. Luke comes and takes down Kylo but doesn't kill him. He tells him about his grandfather and what happened to him. Kylo cries and leaves Anch-To.

* Rose says "I have a bad feeling about it" when the First Order arrives at Canto Bight. They escape with DJ and arrive at the Resistance fleet.

* Now with this virus they travel to Crait. There's an old Rebel there. This planet is beautiful and the music is great. This is all my guy told me.

* The battle of Crait starts. Finn tests his politing skills. Again the information provided by my source is very scarce, but at one point Finn crashes his ship-

* Finn and Rose infiltrate the First Order distinguished as officers. Their goal is to upload the virus into the Supremacy Star Destroyer. They get captured and share a scene with Snoke. This according to my source is the best scene of the entire movie, but he is probably exagerating I think....

* Snoke's guards are about to kill the two prisoners when Kylo comes and kills all of them. Snoke fights Kylo using the force only.

* Rey senses his friend is in danger and decides to leave the island with her master Luke. As the battle goes they arrive and Luke and Leia are again together. "What happened to you?", she says. "Don't worry", Luke replies. Leia slaps him in the face.

* The movie ends with a cliffhanger. As the entire First Order fleet falls on the planet, Rey uses the force to land it safely.

My source was from a deep web forum (a forum dedicated to lost films and alternate culture) He said he was german.

It's shitty and bland enough to be true.

I also think it's fake but who knows. I liked the guy

Can you prove it's real?

>entire fleet

so like that one PS2 game that had a guy pull a star destroyer from space?

>No force sloth
I call bullshit.

>Kylo cries
what a faggot

>crait

KRAYT
REEEeeeee

misspelling 'krayt' could indicate that he actually did get this information directly, unless he's deliberately doing that as a double bluff, which i doubt

I thought that too

He didn't mention Hux, Phasma, C3PO

That was a ps3 game called force unleashed 2 you fucking newfag

>I got these from a deep web source.
Sure and im George Lucas

Or BB-9E

Hey George, gonna come back for episode 9 and save saga?

How did you pick Qui-Gon Jin?

Please come back George.

Are you a homosexual by any chance?

which forum?