*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>Wow! Check this out! A rusty, old, piece of shit sign from a gas station! I can make a fortune off this!

Atleast this show is better than Canadian pickers with those two, excessively happy, Willie Nelson loving faggots

frank seems cool, mike is a fag though.

>This old, cracked and rusted meter goes nicely for someone looking for that industrial theme in decoration. They don't make them like this anymore.

frank fritz fucked that tattoed chick

I have no idea how these guys turn a profit since they sell everything on a razor-thin profit margin. They might sell everything that was on TV on a huge markup like those Pawn Star guys and just live off their TV royalties.

That one's more realistic though.
>I'll buy this off you for $50
>Well, if I clean it up I'll probably not get much more than $75, but hey it's a profit

>look at all this great stuff
>ohh man, pure Americana

I would assume the show shows only a fraction of things they buy and even less on what they actually sell and for how much. They probably do acquisitions on requests as well.

*rummages through your recently deceased parent's personal possessions*

>Now lookie here, an old used up tampon with blood and gunk on it, been lying out in nature for the last 20 years. I can get 100 bucks for this all day, ALL DAY!

The awful smell of dry cum on the back of their van, man. Roads are lonesome and those two I bet they warm each other.

> I came for the candy.

Dude check out this rusty peace of shit thats actually a hidden gem that was hidden in this factory sized barn and we just so happened to find it out of millions of items. Thats easy 500 bucks

i thinks its comfy

Sounds more like storage hunters/wars desu

I live in same area as these guys. I have been to their shop in LeClaire. It's a junk yard in the middle of the small town. They both sell a lot of stuff on their own. I know the fat one sells a bunch of fixed up motorcycles....they litter his yard. The skinny one fixes up antiques and sells them.

They are generally huge cunts, tip like shit at restaurants, and always demand getting the freshest cut meat and ground meat.

Funny part is that the only people who buy the kind of junk these guys are looking for are the same kind of people they buy them from.
It's an neverending circle of bad taste

>always demand getting the freshest cut meat and ground meat.
Why shouldn't they? Why shouldn't everyone?

>oh hey, I'd like some 3 day old mince made out of rats and the sickest pig around and I'll also take the second freshest ribeye please

Clearly you live in a third world country. We have standards here. I was referencing that they ask for a whole loin be cut for 1 steak , even if we just cut 15 of them half hour ago.

Good luck on not getting some food borne illness in your shit hole country

No one is forcing you to cut another one of your maggot infested shitloins, my amerilard friend. Just tell the cunt to fuck off. Oh right, you can get fired for that, enjoying having literally zero protection at work?

t. someone from a country with infinitely better standards and regulations for food safety.

>tip like shit at restaurants
Why would you expect anything else? Before getting a TV show, they made their living buying junk for pennies and selling it. To do that with most of the shit you can buy at garage sales, you need to cut down on expenses as much as possible and save everything, especially during the beginning of a business. It's the same reason a surprising amount of investors and businessman have weird habits of frugality that most people wouldn't expect.