Which one should I watch?

Which one should I watch?

Castle

Monk

House, unless you're a faggot plebeian redditor like these posters

CSI Miami

Monk

Both

House until season 5, and then you pretend it ended with House getting in the looney bin

House is really good for the first few seasons then falls off hard.
Monk isn't as good, but remains pretty good the entire time.

"The virgin autistic detective vs the Chad reckless Doctor"

Don't listen to the memes, House is excellent throughout and there is no discernible drop in quality

>and there is no discernible drop in quality
Season 6 and 7 were bad, S7 is like REALLY bad.

Psych

>not wanting to watch the most comfy show

Does USA network still make their kino? I never saw Suits or whatever else they added after I cancelled my cable.

house is overrated and pretentious. monk is kino, randy is /ourguy/.

>faggot plebeian redditor
>posts anime
Hahahaha, oh wow, user.

I only remember watching monk like a decade ago on tv and it had that episode in the farm and i swear this chick gave me my country girl fetish.

Have you ever been on the home page of Sup Forums? or seen the banned screen?

>anime and house
>calls other plebeian

House.

>because this site's roots are based in anime it means that it is still a weebs-only site, even years later!!!
>no normiefags allowed xD only us patrician otakus
kys my dude

Watch House until he takes a car and does something funny. Consider that the end of the show. I think it was S6 or S7.

Watch Psych instead of either, Psych is a better Monk and House gets old after 2 seasons

>This case is like nothing we've ever seen
>Cuddy where are my painkillers
>You've had enough already House
>But I need them to solve a case
>I figured out the case
>Damn it house you're a drug addict but you're the best doctor we've got, what a fascinating juxtaposition and character study of a man ultimately doomed to self-destruction

If you watch Anime you honestly don't deserve to live. That's just the facts my dude

uh YEAH dude tf you think. now pls f off back wence you came, thank you and dont come again

The virgin house
The chad monk

house isn't funny

>t. Lisa Cuddy

yeah but the last season of House has that pusy girl

Or you could watch something good?

>virgin detective
He was pounding Jan nightly from college until she was murdered. House was grooming his fuckboy Wilson.

This. Maybe interweave the two so you don't tire of the formula as quickly as you would if you marathoned either.

Monk, but don't binge. Watch only 2 or 3 per week 'cause it gets old pretty fast otherwise.
The same with House only that it turns to total shit halfway through, regardless of binge or no binge.

House fucked these 2 MILFs, not sure if he fucked Cameron or not.

Those are men.

>2 prime MILFS
>men
Oh boy

House if you don't mind shitty drama and muh vicodin
Monk if you want something light-hearted to the point of flanderisation at times

Both are great. Go with Monk if you want the show to be about the mysteries. Go with House if you want the show to be about people.

Niether, watch psych instead

Neither. Both are shit beyond redemption. See the Sherlock Holmes series with Jeremy Brett and quit seeing trash.