Industry sources report that the upcoming Wheel of Time TV series has apparently been canceled

Industry sources report that the upcoming Wheel of Time TV series has apparently been canceled.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/827908/499cf2dd74/
youtube.com/watch?v=CNnhhejBkW8
youtube.com/watch?v=u5Xe4EvTN_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tits.

or gtfo

The best part of WoT is tits.

I'm partial to the BDSM but the boobs are a plus

Artist name and deviantart link pls?

Why are Wheel of time threads always so awful?

because OP creates them every other day despite there being nothing really Sup Forums-relevant to discuss

i wish it were canceled
I don't want to see the abomination Sony would make it into

e-hentai.org/g/827908/499cf2dd74/

This is now what Moiraine looks like. Canonically. She's also only like 5'1".

i have to agree with this user. i love wheel of time, and a tv show would only ruin it.

May the light burn them all!
I wanna fap goddamit.

giv aes sedai gf

How old would you want her to be, what Ajah, what nationality?

>tugs hair
>calls you a wool head farmer

Well while this thread is up we might as well have some fun with it

Pick a character and cast them

140 year old domani woman, with long black hair from the brown adjah that i save from trollocs and makes me her warder then we roam around the world in search for lost knowledge.

You know all of that gets reversed in bed and she begs you punish her for admonishing you in public earlier.

That sounds a lot like what I'd choose. You know she'd have a chestful of her Domani wardrobe, and probably even wears them under her cloak.

That's a really nice source you got there OP,
is this your first thread?

Lanfear

>The best part of a BOOK is tits
Is it a picture book or what

Just gotta use your imagination whenever the author says that a character is showing off acres of pale bosom in a low cut dress.

oh good god that graendal where do i find bigger versions of these images.

Just google the characters, they're the first that usually come up.

it was produced by sony

all we got was saved us from a culturally enriched experience

>tfw no thicc forsaken gf

the reason that wot shows only have a pilot is that the IP gets it's patent extended every time.

it isn't about making a show, its about keeping the rights controlled. why do you think they last went with mtv?

>no moridin

How long would each book need in terms of episodes? I imagine episode one would end up with the gang leaving Emond's Field, second doing Berlon, and third about Shadar Logoth.

because WOT is awful?

blood and bloody ashes

>graendal boxes your ears

This

hair pulling

she'd have a chestful of something else too i warrant, me laddopotamus

It's almost guaranteed your Aes Sedai would have ample bosoms. That's the default.

If I had to pair up with an Illianer Aes Sedai, I'd probably kill myself. Worst accent.

I was just listening to this and I saw this thread, comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=CNnhhejBkW8

aw i just do be chiming in, good taste user do be someone else *swings fat around*

Worst Wheel of Time threads OP has created? Looking through the archive there are several with zero responses. Kind of embarrassing...

(samefagging here) then there was that one with the Kaiji image... Jesus Christ.

>no source
get fucked faggot

She'd find her disgusting southerner mouth filled with Andoran smegmatic cock. That do be shutting her up.

OP's smart, there's clearly tons of people on Sup Forums who love the books and these threads give them an excuse to discuss them without having to deal with the shitheads on /lit/, since the moron squad doesn't realize these threads are basically completely off topic.

Talking about the subtle and sometimes obvious perversion in WoT is the best discussion to have.

There is no reason for this series to have 14 fucking books. Goddamn what a slog.

I haven't even read the book but I like reading the discussions, they are comfy and makes me wanna read it

Played that song on repeat for the last quarter of reading the last battle and almost came at the end of the chapter

Looks like a younger Henry Cavill.

>Tor succubus affixes itself to up-and-comer
>forces him to spin one book into three, three into six, six into twelve
>makes him do prequel interstitial, with two more planned
>plans for multiple post-series series
>whoops, looks like he was exposed to Agent Orange in 'Nam and has to die
It was a good plan honestly

Thank god. Was a disaster in the making. Somebody came to their senses.

The books can be very comfy at times. They're also infuriating how good and bad they are at the same time. Like Jordan needed better focus as it goes on, but Sanderson is too focused and loses some of that nice overdescription that Jordan used well to paint a location.

First book is straight up Fellowship in terms of progression, locations, and structure beats.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5Xe4EvTN_U Always made me think of Rand in the Waste.

Made Tor realize authors are mortal and you can't just squeeze them forever. Have to be realistic about what they can accomplish.

read 1-6
last chapter of 9
then 12-14
and any other character chapters you wish

>12-14
*11-14

christina hendricks For graendal plz

The books are long, but very easy to read. That's one of the best parts of Jordan's writing: it's extremely readable and simple prose. Makes getting through it that much easier. The characters probably won't stand out right away, but they grow on you and become like old friends because you've got through so much together.

>book 9
Opens with Black Ajah turned forcibly to the Light. Great scene.

Perrin's wife stolen. This is the shittiest plot thread in the entire series, worse than even Olver's story, but the setup here is interesting, even thrilling.

Darkfriend bro manipulates Elayne. Rare example of the dark side showing actual cunning.

Rand awkwardly formalizes his polygamous arrangement. Hilarious scene.

Forsaken decide to kill Rand before he can cleanse the source. You could cut the suspense with a knife following that brief interlude.

Mat: gets the ball rolling on his Dragons idea, is raped by Tylin (who is then eviscerated by a gholam), rescues Joline from Seanchan enslavement, learns Tuon's identity and marries her. Classic Mat!

Powerless Rand stealth murders rogue Asha'man in Far Madding aided by Cadsuane's array of Q-like gadgets, and Lan. One of my favourite bits in the series.

The gang cleanses the source while under siege from every Forsaken. Epic.

Book 9 was fucking awesome. Not one dull moment to be found. Possibly the best entry in the entire series.

it was entirely shit and nothing happens except cleansing the source at the end. Fuck your hilarious scenes and classic mat memes.

>11-14
*1-14

Such a counter to what book 10 does. I hardly remember a lot of the stuff like:

>Darkfriend bro manipulates Elayne. Rare example of the dark side showing actual cunning.

or

>Opens with Black Ajah turned forcibly to the Light.

You really didn't like Rand and Lan fucking shit up in Far Madding? We can't hang out.

Also, having those Aes Sedai licking Mat's boots for rescueing them was real nice. He should have had them swear fealty, but that's not his way be "he's not a lord".

Pretty sure book 9 gets shit on just because it's the main conduit of the Faile garbage story. Besides that, it's great.

It sounds cool, but honestly 9 was such a slog to get through for me, maybe I'm misremembering and confusing half of it with 10

>Wheel of Time literally has a character named "Fail"

It's like he wanted to make the most pathetic character possible.

If I knew who dropped that hammer I'd high five him.

I remember 9 moving real fast because Mat in Ebou Dar was neat.

>Darkfriend bro manipulates Elayne. Rare example of the dark side showing actual cunning.
Elayne isn't exactly hard to fool. She stumbles into like the exact same trap 4 times in the series because she's utterly predictable.

I always imagined Thom as looking like Sam Elliott, don't think they'd sound the same though.

>be a bathtub full of warm water
>wait for Elayne
rate my trap senpai

>that pregnant Elayne with twins

>faEEL

mads mikkelsen or Hugo weaving for ishamael

Bretty good

>Hugo weaving for ishamael
Dang this is good. I just want to hear him say
>I win again, Lews Therin

what does she use the ring for?

I made a ToEE portrait pack based on Seamas Gallagher's WoT art

Nothing, she's just rich. Imagine all of the pillow fun she had with Siuan with their classplay.

What's the most titles Rand had at any one time?
>Dragon Reborn and Lord of the Morning
I think those are the standard ones, but he was also
>king of Illian
>overlord of Tear
>overlord of Andor
>overlord of Cairhien
>Car'a'carn
>He Who Comes With the Dawn
>Coramoor
>Shadowkiller
Plus I don't think he was ever formally recognized, but he did effectively rule Arad Doman at one point too.

And that's discounting all the BS titles that Masema came up with after he started the Rand cult.

Woolhead, farmboy, shepherd.

Padan Fain gets the One Ring. What happens?

Oh right, can't forget those. Those were arguably his most used titles in the series, and the earliest ones bestowed upon him.

kek

he becomes invisible

Oh, you said "titles"

>Nynaeve's braid
kek

Hey I was using WoT characters to keep track of my systems/planets for a while too. Then I started reading Malazan and started using the Gods/Houses instead.

I wonder if Mat's ta'vareness attracts the biggest titties to him. Selucia and Setalle Anan are both described as large.

good. It wasn't looking promising.

>Malazan
good idea, might do that when 1.8 comes out

>he ends up with Tuon
bad roll berk

>not wanting a little brown girl

It's a sa'angreal

Isn't that the bracelet Lanfear had? The Sa'angreal?

>the blackest and flattest character

The Pattern sucks some times.

It's a magic cock ring

That bracelet was just an angreal, wasn't it?

I'm pretty sure it was Sa'angreal.