RATE. DISCUSS. WATCH.

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/farre/
letterboxd.com/omo/
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post you're profile you dumb frogposter

Post you are profile you dumb frogposter

How fucking genius was Lynch regarding the whole Laura and James scene in FWWM and episode 18 of the Return?

When Laura screamed when she saw Cooper was actually in the original movie. That's fucking scary to think that he had thought it out that far even since FWWM was being made. It was always something that puzzled me when Laura screamed and I just chalked it up to a BOB hallucination but the truth is so genius. We don't deserve Lynch.

Emma posters look like THAT!?

POO

IN

LOO

5 films to reach the 2000, I'd watch whatever kino gets posted

fuck off

letterboxd.com/farre/

letterboxd more like letterboxneet

FUCK YOU

amdi more like amdjeet

HLAH HLAH HLAH HLAH HLAH HLAH HLAH

I hope slept dies in the latest hurricane

give me a pass the popcorn password

g9hkdk8n45

But what if the finale sucks?

DAVID LYNCH'S MASTERPIECE

You have to go back

where's rooney?

Cringy LARPing

What did he mean by this?

POO

What's wrong with a plaintext file? Social media is cancer, especially one based around film

first reply best reply

kek

Wait, pete the cat is mega autist?
I guess I'm unfollowing him now.

>5 posts by this ID

cue shitstorm

sides, orbit, etc.

letterboxd.com/omo/

A better account than amdjeet

What's the big problem?

>30/58 pages are shorts
27AMDi34 EXPOSED

ridley being ridley

Oops!

Alien
Covenant
May 19

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathe* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dear Amdjeet

>You are a piece of shit whose attempts to intrude on an individual's personal reality as an authority on subjective matters without having the insight to warrant it are merely for your own ego gratification. What's so appalling is that some idiots are dumb enough to allow it.
>You're a hypocrite whose contribution spurs metadiscussion and shitposting but condemns both. Likely, you reconcile this with some otherwise untenable delusions about providing a necessary service but only for your desperation for gratification.
>You're a fucking loser who doesn't understand pronouns.
>You know nothing of film, ignorance evinced by your selections for Letterboxd and even posting in these threads in the first place, preferring repetitive anodyne discussion bordering on masturbation over occasional insight and depth. Those posturing gits are as desperate and fragile as you.

It's fucking galling when some unbelievable cretin thinks himself able to comprehend and appraise his superior.

Kill yourselves.

holy shit this is sad

>>You're a fucking loser who doesn't understand toilets.
fixd

this

Learn how to poo in the fucking loo, amdjeet.

Has the damage control already commence?

Sad!

I honestly feel sorry for plebs like this. The logged films count doesn't matter, just take it slow and watch actual cinema, sheesh.

Does the "S" stand for "Shit"?

>bruce grasping at straws
lel

If letterboxd removed shorts he'd be buttnaked.

>if letterboxd removed his shorts he'd be buttnaked
get it? ;)

kek

Hide that fox from Bruce Melvin!

Looks like dropout_gorro and his pack of discord circlejerk assclowns are out of school

POO

Looks like dropout_gorro and his pack of discord circlejerk assclowns are out of school

IN

Bruce you and I both know you're one of the few patricians. Let the children play in the kiddie pool.

LOO

kek'd

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

*braps in your face
Oops, sorry, kiddo.
*winks

I JUST LIKE STUDENT SHORTS OKAY

What's a good movie to jack off to?

Jack (1995)

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

take notes, amdjeet.

Amdjeet, you could learn a thing or two from this lad.

i don't think that would be a good one

Emily Meme Queen Bean Brap Supreme

POO

>gets put in the spotlight
>"quick! better post another reaction face to my own post!"

t.

Just finished another feature while the other guy wasted his time spamming /lbg/

What do you think of megaautist's taste, Bruce

don't know much about his taste, he don't got no letterboxd account.

>this thread

>literally anything but toilets
What is wrong with Indians?

But amdjeet! That's the comfy basement, not the loo! Poo in the fucking loo for Nandi's sake!

make this the op image for next thread

I wonder how amdjeet's wife reacts when she comes home and steps in his feces

Make the top face Rooney's and the bottom one me :3

>wife
you mean his mother, amdjeeta

Bruce is seething right now.